What's new

Baloch rebels inspire separatists in Sindh

Only expect these threads from bharatis. :lol:

Trying to show nothing as something. :lol:

You know mate...on more than one occasion I've fiercely defended Punjabi Culture for its beautiful inclusivity and how, because of that, countless millions of non-ethnic Punjabis inhabit our province but damn you're making me seriously consider that as a Punjabi Kashmiri you'd probably ask me to f**k back to Srinagar or something !

We Punjabi Pakistanis welcome all Pakistanis to our province, but try going in interior Balochistan or Karachi. You'll be shot dead because of your ethnic group/political affiliation. We should show no mercy to these terrorists. Do the same to them that Turkish army does to Kurdish separatists, kill them.

Pakistanis here are bashing Indians for posting the thread, But mind it neither newspaper is Indian nor the author of article is Indian. Dont shoot the messenger.
The article is published in following newspaper,

Pakistan's First Independent Weekly Paper
The Friday Times

I know the person who bashes India more is the most patriotic person in Pakistan as seen on this thread or many threads. Even if person has zero ideas how to solve the problems of Pakistan, if he can bash India he is a real hero or Champion.

I have said in another thread, if as you all are suggesting news is false (just a bharati propoganda), please put a court case in your supreme court against the newspapers like The Friday times or Express tribune for publishing false claims.
Indeed if these newspapers are publishing false anti-Pakistan news then they should be punished.
But if the news are true, then dont bash Indians to show your patriotism, instead have some balls and burn the newspaper office down and show your patriotism, dont just be internet warriors.

Too many of these southern Pakistanis working with enemy india.

Kill all these traitors.
PROOF? Nix! ......Evidence? Nix!...... So don't keep shooting from the hip. And it's 'India', NOT 'enemy India'! At least be a little more tactful! You don't have to go to town blowing a trumpet spewing your anti India venom! There's absolutely no hope in the sub continent with people like you around. :tdown:

Cheers!

PROOF? Nix! ......Evidence? Nix!...... So don't keep shooting from the hip. And it's 'India', NOT 'enemy India'! At least be a little more tactful! You don't have to go to town blowing a trumpet spewing your anti India sentiments!

Cheers!

This is a guy who wanted to be called a terrorist when someone pointed out that some Pakistanis pretended to be Indians in the aftermath of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks in the west.. So take what he says with a pinch (large) of salt

I would call the Jeay Sindh/Sindudesh folks the equivalent of the Shiv Senas in Maharashtra: bullies, thugs, hoodlums; nothing more. Nothing compared/comparable to the BLA, BLF; not even close.

But like all other things Pakistan is better than India in this respect too (heavy sarcasm) .. Our hoodlums use batons and sticks and stones and beat up innocent civilians.. The Pakistani counterparts use AK 47s, bombs and IEDs and take on Para military and military forces of Pakistan..

We Punjabi Pakistanis welcome all Pakistanis to our province, but try going in interior Balochistan or Karachi. You'll be shot dead because of your ethnic group/political affiliation. We should show no mercy to these terrorists. Do the same to them that Turkish army does to Kurdish separatists, kill them.

because they are fed up with you guys, if a balochi goes to sindh he will never be harmed

and about the operation, now you have proved a point that pak army is just a punjab army, it will be treated like 71if it goeson adventure again,the waziristanis are already on streets because of your army

punjab army has already lost in 65, 71, kargil, siachin, and then in FATA, how can you be sure it will never be the same fate??

We should anticipate the next step: "moral support" for these hoodlums from the usual foreign suspects. When you have such lax law enforcement, everybody and their dog will take advantage of every opportunity to cause mischief.

O bhai i have been to karachi several times and no one shot me. :wave:

ours is one of the most volatile part of the world.
no matter how small or big, weak or strong, the general decent will continue to take place throughout the subcontinent.

Sindhu daish movement doesnt have anything to do with BLA. they really dont give a toss about what zain Bughti and Atta Ulla Mengal are on about.

Sindhis actually hate these Baloch Sellout Sardars who fall in the lap of the highest bidders. currently Uncle Sam seems to be flashing a lot of dollars and promise of eternal life in the land of plenty so their necks are stiff like iron rods.

I am currently sharing my a property with a Sindhi gentleman from Jamshoro he hails from Patoli family and is as much of a nationalist as any Pashton is about Bacha Khan. he also talks foldly of the GM Syed but will pull the tongue out of anyone who says anything bad about Pakistan.

the news article has given more or less all the reasons that we know so well which causes dissent. mostly it is peaceful but in some cases the people pick up the gun.

its all quiet on the eastern side so the chaps from across the border are posting stories about our side. but this role can reverse any time because what we have on our side, India has it x5 no matter how much lid is put on it, the things keep boiling up underneath it.

its a wakeup call for the general public as well. if they dont stop voting the same leadership again and again, these troubles will keep resurfacing.

do you know that how much of the local and foreign aid actually reached the people of Sindh and Punjab? with the Sindhi leadership actually on the helm of the country its really unfair to blame the Punjab as usual. I am talking about the aid meant for the flood victims. most of that money went in the pockets of PPP leadership. so the terrorists and criminals are bound to take advantage.
by the way, the Sindhi robbers are also yet another element who might put the drape of separatists. In Swat that happened too when the criminals also started looting and harassing public in the name of TTP but lost their appetite when the cavalry arrived.

looks like the blame on ISI has suffered the fate of Ctrl C and Ctrl V here from the Baloch terrorists yappings.

I must repeat again

if you and people around you still vote the same lot then expect the Indians to post more threads like these ;)

Whether or not India has it worse than Pakistan is another debate but i would like to know why it irks you if an Indian posts this thread ? Why would it have been different if some non-Indian would have posted it ?

Pakistanis too keep opening threads about India's internal difficulties on this forum all the time .

Why such prejudice against Indians only Mr. Moderator ? Not like they are breaking any rules .

But like all other things Pakistan is better than India in this respect too (heavy sarcasm) .. Our hoodlums use batons and sticks and stones and beat up innocent civilians.. The Pakistani counterparts use AK 47s, bombs and IEDs and take on Para military and military forces of Pakistan..

These guys are too weak to engage Military and Para military. They just exist blogs and once in a while in months come in newspaper with minor acts of terrorism. I don't think the analogy was all that wrong.

This is a guy who wanted to be called a terrorist when someone pointed out that some Pakistanis pretended to be Indians in the aftermath of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks in the west.. So take what he says with a pinch (large) of salt

make is a bag of salt
I must say, some Indian and Pakistani members have the quality to destroy the whole thread with one single post.

Back
Top Bottom