What's new

Baloch militants no longer a threat to CPEC, says Chinese envoy

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Baloch militants no longer a threat to CPEC, says Chinese envoy

The Newspaper's Staff ReporterUpdated February 03, 2018
KARACHI: The Baloch militant organisations are no longer a threat to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), said Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing, adding that members of banned outfits were “not true Pakistanis”.

In an interview to BBC Urdu, he sounded confident that Gwadar port would soon become one of the world’s trading hubs as the security situation in Pakistan had improved to a large extent in the last few years. “If they [Baloch militants] are true Pakistanis, they should work in the interest of Pakistan,” he said brushing aside their capacity of becoming a threat to China, Pakistan and their CPEC project.

Mr Yao said he was satisfied with the security provided to about 10,000 Chinese nationals working on different CPEC projects in Pakistan which also has some 60,000 local people on different jobs.

Published in Dawn, February 3rd, 2018

But what about the huge investment india did in sabotaging CPEC through RAW funded terrorist in Balochistan ? There is a special unit designated in RAW to undermine CPEC. I suppose its a big failure. Feel bad for them.

But what about the huge investment india did in sabotaging CPEC through RAW funded terrorist in Balochistan ? There is a special unit designated in RAW to undermine CPEC. I suppose its a big failure. Feel bad for them.

Yes we invested 511.14786589 million USD, which went down the drain.

I know you are trying to be funny since you dont have an answer, however I dont find it funny. Whatever the money was wasted , could have gone to save 8000 plus farmers who committed suicide just last year. Not to mention that india is host to world's largest malnourished children on the globe. However its useless to wake you up from a bollywood dream where India would be super power by 2020 as per president Kalam.

This amt is given by pak officials,Not us, i can be funny as much as I want.

Back
Top Bottom