What's new

Baloch Militant alliance fractures as a key group leaves

In the past I used to give a pass to afghans, afghan wannabe pashtuns and Baloch

They are Muslim, they are poor, history has dealt them poor cards etc

But we need to understand the main reason is they are fcuking retards, you cannot fix rock headed people

And the Pakistani state isn't been ruthless enough, so tried to work with the tribal systems rather then stamp on them

The sardars, pashtun tribes are trash, other countries would have slaughtered them and set up a new system

Pakistan was too soft we thought we will work with sardars and tribals and balance everything but all the sardars did was use the system and flick between support and terrorism depending on the deal they got

There are millions of times people around the world disagree with something, or a political decision etc
But the likelihood of pashtuns or Baloch to blow up a school or murder hundreds in a college is unmatched

The army isn't perfect and has made mistakes but their is a beghairati amongst these people that has to be accepted, maybe they can never change and their nature is just like this

One more thing about GAS

how difficult is this to understand, to build pipelines is EXPENSIVE you can actually work out costs per meter

The only way it makes economic sense is if your hooking up areas that will pay their bills, where their is enough people to make the investment in infrastructure and pipelines economically viable

We have limited gas, it's not massive so whether it's in Balochistan or Tribal areas building pipelines to Lahore or Karachi for example or Quetta or Peshawar.akes economic sense due to the amount of population and bill payers you are serving

If the gas fields were bigger like in Iran or Qatar etc you could do it but because they are not, building very expensive pipelines and infrastructure to backwater isolated villages full of low IQ idiots who won't probably pay their bills anyway would simply cost too much and is not something the Pakistani state at this point can bare

Last edited:
And what exactly are Balochs doing about it or planning to do about it when the dog finally chases and catches the proverbial car? Are they going to summon the Gods and drop a fully functioning port in Gwadar? They'll be stuck between Iran and Sindh, both of whom have busy ports and huge hinterlands those ports serve. What now, Balochs are going to built a gwadar port for trading with afghans? Maybe China can include Afghan taliban and BLA in CPEC and bypass KP and GB, that would work. :lol:

It is the job of Pakistan to ensure it is successful. All we got in the past 16 years is just faujeet false hopes.

Considering the way Pakistan has handled CPEC, at this point anyone could handle it better. Look at South America and Africa. Countries like El Salavador are having rapid development.

It would have if muh poor fisherman had some foresight and not bollixed it all up

If Baloch fisherman are able to stop a nuclear power from moving on with development especially with a deal with the future superpower China, then either it shows Baloch are a very strong qoum or Pakistan is that weak :lol:

I know you support them for the whole ghairatmand quom thing, bro but that doesn't make it make sense economically, diplomatically, or logically. Best call is to stand up to your sardars who can imprison, rape and murder entire families in the 21st fking century and get away it. (don't give me the army excuse. army didn't create their fking culture, it just exploited it. and army is also supporting PDM, does that mean we acquiesce? )

It all leads to the military. Its the reason why Karachi is being held hostage by PPP. Army allows it but considers TTP a threat lol.

It is the job of Pakistan to ensure it is successful. All we got in the past 16 years is just faujeet false hopes.

Considering the way Pakistan has handled CPEC, at this point anyone could handle it better. Look at South America and Africa. Countries like El Salavador are having rapid development.

If Baloch fisherman are able to stop a nuclear power from moving on with development especially with a deal with the future superpower China, then either it shows Baloch are a very strong qoum or Pakistan is that weak :lol:

It all leads to the military. Its the reason why Karachi is being held hostage by PPP. Army allows it but considers TTP a threat lol.

Your people would be killing one another even if Pakistan did not exist. Take a look across the border or anywhere in the west where you people reside.

Blame pakistan all you want whole world knows which minority are destroying pak

They ever thought about Iran? What about Iran?

Will Iran give up its part of Balochistan? As far as I know Iranians are no bullsh!t kind of people unlike Pakistanis who can't even control these ethnic students councils in QAU (quaid e azam university) of Islamabad

That’s the thing these buffoons sitting at the head of the country do not understand. No one says mitti pao. They are savages in protecting their interests. I dare anyone to find me an Iranian retired head of their army sitting in Dubai with Israeli businessmen making deals lol.

Your people would be killing one another even if Pakistan did not exist. Take a look across the border or anywhere in the west where you people reside.

Blame pakistan all you want whole world knows which minority are destroying pak

PTI was voted in by KPK in 2012. Only reason why PTI and Imran Khan even have a platform is because of KPK, Punjab voted for Nawaz in 2013 and for PMLN multiple times.

We can also look at the West where the grooming gangs have been a severe problem. Even the UK PM has decided to form a committee based on how rapey your people are.

If minorities are destroying Pak then that tells about the strength of minorities and the weakness of Pak :rofl:

PTI was voted in by KPK in 2012. Only reason why PTI and Imran Khan even have a platform is because of KPK, Punjab voted for Nawaz in 2013 and for PMLN multiple times.

We can also look at the West where the grooming gangs have been a severe problem. Even the UK PM has decided to form a committee based on how rapey your people are.

If minorities are destroying Pak then that tells about the strength of minorities and the weakness of Pak :rofl:

It doesnt matter what party Kpk votes for has anything changed with your peoples mindset in last 1000 years???

Please move to afghanistan so perverts like you can peacefully practice your bacha bazi traditions. No other ethnicity groups has destroyed their own country as yours has not even blacks in america.

Its only a matter of time before Pakistanis rise up themselves and deal with the likes of you jewish tribes

It doesnt matter what party Kpk votes for has anything changed with your peoples mindset in last 1000 years???

If they went from voting from an ethnic nationalist party to a Pakistani nationalist party it shows the mindset has changed.

Meanwhile Punjab enjoys more support from ethnic nationalist parties than KPK does.

Please move to afghanistan so perverts like you can peacefully practice your bacha bazi traditions.

A rape crisis has been declared in Punjab :lol:

There’s committes on grooming gangs being formed by heads of states. The situation is very severe. Even your kind in Canada doesn’t know how to behave.

No other ethnicity groups has destroyed their own country as yours has not even blacks in america.

Its only a matter of time before Pakistanis rise up themselves and deal with the likes of you jewish tribes

Always remember one thing:

The first four letters of the word Pakistani became a slur because of your people. Not mine 😁

In the past I used to give a pass to afghans, afghan wannabe pashtuns and Baloch

They are Muslim, they are poor, history has dealt them poor cards etc

But we need to understand the main reason is they are fcuking retards, you cannot fix rock headed people

And the Pakistani state isn't been ruthless enough, so tried to work with the tribal systems rather then stamp on them

The sardars, pashtun tribes are trash, other countries would have slaughtered them and set up a new system

Pakistan was too soft we thought we will work with sardars and tribals and balance everything but all the sardars did was use the system and flick between support and terrorism depending on the deal they got

There are millions of times people around the world disagree with something, or a political decision etc
But the likelihood of pashtuns or Baloch to blow up a school or murder hundreds in a college is unmatched

The army isn't perfect and has made mistakes but their is a beghairati amongst these people that has to be accepted, maybe they can never change and their nature is just like this

One more thing about GAS

how difficult is this to understand, to build pipelines is EXPENSIVE you can actually work out costs per meter

The only way it makes economic sense is if your hooking up areas that will pay their bills, where their is enough people to make the investment in infrastructure and pipelines economically viable

We have limited gas, it's not massive so whether it's in Balochistan or Tribal areas building pipelines to Lahore or Karachi for example or Quetta or Peshawar.akes economic sense due to the amount of population and bill payers you are serving

If the gas fields were bigger like in Iran or Qatar etc you could do it but because they are not, building very expensive pipelines and infrastructure to backwater isolated villages full of low IQ idiots who won't probably pay their bills anyway would simply cost too much and is not something the Pakistani state at this point can bare

Hit the point on the head. Except these baloch dont just spare colleges. They target our hospitals, foreign workers, our police, our jawans, our infrastructure projects, our military bases. Anything living or moving is targetted by these savages.

We should be just as much savages to these people until they learn how to behave like civilized people.

A silver lining is that the current army chief seems far more ruthless in dealing with these terror outfits. Drawback is also the ruthlessness shown to PTI but again key elements in PTI support/sympathetic to TTP/BLA.

If PTI wants to be a true nationalist policy IK needs to let go of his appeasement policy to these ethnofscist eastern iranian terrorist

If they went from voting from an ethnic nationalist party to a Pakistani nationalist party it shows the mindset has changed.

Meanwhile Punjab enjoys more support from ethnic nationalist parties than KPK does.

A rape crisis has been declared in Punjab :lol:

There’s committes on grooming gangs being formed by heads of states. The situation is very severe. Even your kind in Canada doesn’t know how to behave.

Always remember one thing:

The first four letters of the word Pakistani became a slur because of your people. Not mine 😁

So what Punjab has actual grievances to have a nationalist punjabi party. What grievances your people have except eating others hard earned tax dollars and blowing stuff up???

Punjab has set up industries to feed your people and baloch backstabbers rather than those funds being reinvested in punjab. Infact punjab + karachi lost out far more becoming part of pakistan with your kind.

Go read pre partition tax revenue figures. Even then your kind refused to develop any industry or system. Nothing has changed in 100 years and you people still refuse to change

Last edited:
So what Punjab has actual grievances to have a nationalist punjabi party. What grievances your people have except eating others hard earned tax dollars and blowing stuff up???

Same nationalist party was the most pro India party. Nice scoring your own goal 😂

Pakistan’s economy didn’t get wrecked in COVID thanks to PTI.

Your people voted for a guy who stole 8 billion from CPEC. Then you complain why CPEC hasn’t materialized to much.
Punjab has set up industries to feed your people and baloch backstabbers rather than those funds being reinvested in punjab. Infact punjab + karachi lost out far more becoming part of pakistan with your kind.

Blame PMLN for that, when Showbaaz was CM he actually destroyed the industries. Who voted Showbaaz for CM? Your people did.

Your Gujjar brothers in IOK support Indian occupation. Who’s the backstabber now? Who invited Javed Akhtar to Pakistan :lol:

Karachi got ruined because of PPP. If you believe otherwise then you are just na inbred pendu.
Go read pre partition tax revenue figures. Even then your kind refused to develop any industry or system. Nothing has changed in 100 years and you people still refuse to change

Why is Punjabi central gov withholding funds to KPK tho?

Logical contradiction.
You can't blame Pakistan for lack of development while also opposing Pakistan for development.

So your solution is to pick up arms and do ethnic cleansing of Punjabis in balochistan? or to make a separate state which will be better exactly how?

Can't nuke fisherman. That's the issue. Once they are a separate republic, they are welcome to try.
But you are right, I do wish we had those pao (250grams) nukes from some of those fisherman that Sheikh rasheed talked about. :lol:

And the whole country has realized that. But are they asking for a separate country? As if that will fix their problems? Unlike ghairatmands separatists, who fight because they have no loyalty to the state of Pakistan, the rest of the country is fighting (unarmed as of yet) the establishment because they feel the establishment has no loyalty to the state of Pakistan. They want to take back their country from the clutches of the disloyal establishment, not disown their country and be disloyal and take aid from the enemies of Pakistan.

Hit the point on the head. Except these baloch dont just spare colleges. They target our hospitals, foreign workers, our police, our jawans, our infrastructure projects, our military bases. Anything living or moving is targetted by these savages.

We should be just as much savages to these people until they learn how to behave like civilized people.

A silver lining is that the current army chief seems far more ruthless in dealing with these terror outfits. Drawback is also the ruthlessness shown to PTI but again key elements in PTI support/sympathetic to TTP/BLA.

If PTI wants to be a true nationalist policy IK needs to let go of his appeasement policy to these ethnofscist eastern iranian terrorist

I agree IK was too soft hearted

He basically viewed these people as fellow Muslims and he thought through negotiations especially with the fall of the Afghan Republic he could come to a human understanding

TTP would stop terrorism, they and families would move back and live like humans,, no one would have to be killed and thus we would not need the state or military hunting people down and risking antagonizing people (meaning wider pashtuns)

We tried everything, we gave amnesty, we let people go, released them from jail

But these people have afghan blood in them,, they are animals,
Their is no other word for afghans anymore,, just ANIMALS

I have never come across a people anywhere in the world as beghairat as afghans are, calling them Muslims is a insult
They deserve every pain and misery inflicted upon them

So fundamentally we tried,,, and they don't want to change

Their is no point crying about shit that happened decades ago,, at some point we have to move forward and now the state MUST COME DOWN HARD ON THESE PEOPLE, just slaughter them.and their families

Inflict cruelty, deny education, and work and justice,, I dont care anymore

We can't allow the future of 230 million people be out at risk because these people can't act like human beings

Maulana Hidayat Ur Rahman is a hero

You're right Urban Punjab of central Punjab is secularizing WAY too fast to the point I feel it'll be bad for our society down the line, we may alignate Pakistanis from other regions due to our society not matching with thiers

Our trends in Urban middle class can potentially isolate us, but than pre Zia generation was also very liberal, it didn't change much so maybe thinking too much

rn we middle class up are not that relgious as people were back in the day, I'd admit

As for Sindh y'all are mostly arain and not too stereotype arians are hardcore with their relgion add that historical connections with relgious peers of Sindh, Balochistan we were alone, educated, urban middle class with everyone hating us from Pashtuns of Balochistan to Baloch so when things went south, you couldn't ally with anyone

Although I noticed how other ethnicities in Pak always beat up the other side for crossing the redline like recently Sindhi-pashtun due to Afghans, Baloch- Pashtun fights
During Musharrafs time I genuinely feel some sorta retaliation against Balochs in Punjab was the need of the hour to send a message but we weren't organized

Yes we're losing our tribal touch and becoming urbanized but when we were tribal, my grandpa had a story of how in the partition time biradaris would compete for how many non muslims they killed during that week, that tribal system gave us organization and structure, command etc

But than also we used to fight a lot amongst ourselves now we don't
So I don't know, maybe it's for the best that we're losing our tribal touch
Pre Zia generation was a mix. Even the most liberal of them would become warrior and religious if put in the situation. This was proven by them fighting Sikhs during partition.
I agree Arain are very religious but us in Sindh are mostly Jutt and Rajputs as far as I’ve seen. Me my self I’m Jutt but I have some Rajput grandparents too. I’d say Jutts are probably the most in the area of Sindh I’m from. But yeah you’re correct about the peer stuff tho. My great grandpa of my dads side was one. My dad’s uncle was MPA for PMLN(F) Pir Pagara. Our villages were the most backwards and isolated but he developed all of them. Our areas are historically anti ppp. The Panjabis in Sindh depending on the area are usually more religious are part of religious Jamaats too. My uncles fought in Kashmir as part of those Jamaats.
Tribal touch has its benefits and downsides but I feel that the downsides like infighting between tribes does not exist anymore due to how connected Panjabis are with each other in general. On a lower level we still have people who look down on certain castes/tribes. But overall we wouldn’t have infighting cuz we’re more educated now and our areas are more developed. But losing our tribal touch will be very bad for us cuz it’ll isolate us further. Like when the ethnic cleaning of Panjabis in Balochistan was happening, imagine if the Biraderis mobilized and fought back. Also this trend of ethnic hate against Panjabis is picking up in all of Pakistan so we need to be prepared.

Logical contradiction.
You can't blame Pakistan for lack of development while also opposing Pakistan for development.

Nah I support development.
So your solution is to pick up arms and do ethnic cleansing of Punjabis in balochistan? or to make a separate state which will be better exactly how?

Never said that. You are putting words in my mouth.

Can't nuke fisherman. That's the issue. Once they are a separate republic, they are welcome to try.
But you are right, I do wish we had those pao (250grams) nukes from some of those fisherman that Sheikh rasheed talked about. :lol:

If fisherman can actually stop Pakistan from developing then that tells you the strength of the fisherman and the weakness/incompetency of Pakistan.

And the whole country has realized that. But are they asking for a separate country? As if that will fix their problems? Unlike ghairatmands separatists, who fight because they have no loyalty to the state of Pakistan, the rest of the country is fighting (unarmed as of yet) the establishment because they feel the establishment has no loyalty to the state of Pakistan. They want to take back their country from the clutches of the disloyal establishment, not disown their country and be disloyal and take aid from the enemies of Pakistan.

1. Elections are openly rigged in Sindh.

2. Why should they be loyal when all of their efforts for peaceful dialogue gets cracked down? (see Maulana Hidayat-ur-Rahman campaign)

3. Pakistan Army was meeting with Hussain Haqqani behind the scenes so this loyalty Ehd-e-Wafa drama is void.

Back
Top Bottom