What's new

Baloch Militant alliance fractures as a key group leaves

They refuse to join the 21st century prefer to remain in the Stone Age ! Leave them to it

They refuse to join the 21st century prefer to remain in the Stone Age ! Leave them to it

Without a small minority of people in Pakistan we would have progressed beyond 1+ trillion dollar economy long ago, high foreign investment and much much better law/order/security. We all know what those certain groups are…

Without a small minority of people in Pakistan we would have progressed beyond 1+ trillion dollar economy long ago, high foreign investment and much much better law/order/security. We all know what those certain groups are…

Their culture their rules. Nothing we can do about it bro it’s their lifestyle. Even though we may feel it's Back to the Middle Ages. And still pak limited taxpayers money is still sent to that backward province China investment has gone down the toilet too so bad . Baluchistan had it all just lacked people with brains living in their

Their culture their rules. Nothing we can do about it bro it’s their lifestyle. Even though we may feel it's Back to the Middle Ages. And still pak limited taxpayers money is still sent to that backward province China investment has gone down the toilet too so bad . Baluchistan had it all just lacked people with brains living in their
But hey, at least they'll be free for evil punjabis when they acquire that barren hellhole to themselves. they'll be another afghanistan, one with access to water but an afghanistan nonetheless.

what we know now regarding our Napak generals , I think new approach is required to deal with Baloch insurgents. I believe majority will be willing to surrender their arms after we actually hear their grievances .

Ethno-stupidity by the baloch some pashtuns and Sindhi has made them little more then animals

Needless fassad for decades for no reason

You can't waste endless resources in these areas waiting for these people to act like human beings

what we know now regarding our Napak generals , I think new approach is required to deal with Baloch insurgents. I believe majority will be willing to surrender their arms after we actually hear their grievances .

Grievances my arse. Theyve been given billions upon billions of dollars far more than their fair share population wise. Countless opportunities and scholarships are provided to Baloch + Afghan refugees.

Whereby Punjabis and many other groups work extremely hard and have set up 99% industry for the country yet their limited funds are spent on Baloch + Their afghan refugee bretheren.

You will never see such stupidity in any other country. Iran knows how to deal with them China knows how to deal with them hell even Taliban know how to deal with their aukat.

Its just peaceful docile Punjaban that wanna hear balochi and afghan grievances while having a revolver pointed to their head.

But hey, at least they'll be free for evil punjabis when they acquire that barren hellhole to themselves. they'll be another afghanistan, one with access to water but an afghanistan nonetheless.

They ever thought about Iran? What about Iran?

Will Iran give up its part of Balochistan? As far as I know Iranians are no bullsh!t kind of people unlike Pakistanis who can't even control these ethnic students councils in QAU (quaid e azam university) of Islamabad

Ethno-stupidity by the baloch some pashtuns and Sindhi has made them little more then animals

Needless fassad for decades for no reason

You can't waste endless resources in these areas waiting for these people to act like human beings
And bengalis and fatimah Jinnah etc.
They have done fasaads since 1950s.

Our patriotic generals have done great sacrifices to fight against these ethno fascist

Will Iran give up its part of Balochistan? As far as I know Iranians are no bullsh!t kind of people unlike Pakistanis who can't even control these ethnic students councils in QAU (quaid e azam university) of Islamabad
Iranians would be the first ones to annex Pakistani Balochistan if it breaks away from Pakistan. Then these people can learn what real oppression is.

More Baloch live outside of Balochistan than Baloch living in Balochistan, in Pakistan.
If Balochistan breaks away from Pakistan all those Baloch from Panjab, Sindh and KPK will be sent to their Balochistan country. Then they’ll learn why staying part of Pakistan was essential for them.

But Baloch in Balochistan due face some oppression due to corruption of Pakistani politicians and generals. Foreign agencies and terrorists exploit this and turn the locals against us.
Pakistan is to blame also because our weakness have created instability in Balochistan.

Exactly. Hmen in sab ne easy liya hua he. Afghans ne bhi. Baloch separatists ne bhi.
For all our disagreements with Iran, you gotta hand it to them. They don't fck around. Har kisi ko danda diya hua he iranion ne. Aur aik hum hn. Hamare generals ko laray bger hi plots aur awards mil jate hn shaid isi liye larne aur perform krne ka incentive nhi he. Maybe that's the difference.

Last edited:
Exactly. Hmen is sab ne easy liya hua he. Afghans ne bhi. Baloch separatists ne bhi.
For all our disagreements with Iran, you gotta hand it to them. They don't fck around. Har kisi ko danda diya hua he iranion ne. Aur aik hum hn. Hamare generals ko laray bger hi plots aur awards mil jate hn shaid isi liye larne aur perform krne ka incentive nhi he. Maybe that's the difference.

Iran hangs or kills more Baloch for various reasons than Pakistan kills terrorists of BLA/BLF/BRA/BRG etc etc

I don't get logic of these BLA/BLF clowns. First their marxist ideology which is totally nonsensical to me. And then the ground realities of this region that make this muft Balochistan dream even more stupid than it is already

Baluchistan had it all just lacked people with brains living in their

Why does army support sardars there?

Iran doesn't have sardar system

Iran hangs or kills more Baloch for various reasons

To curtail smuggling.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom