What's new

Baloch insurgency: Kabul helped dismantle Brahamdagh camps

does he not have much support in Afghanistan?

Well he does have some support but I think majority of the people just want a government without him.

He doesn't have much support among non pashtuns and even pashtuns have become suspicious that how can he survive for 11 years while NATO and armies of so many nations are looking for him.

not sure if that will go well with you guys.
we did something similar last time didnt we? and you and your American .... erm..... Guests (cough)..
didnt appreciate it when we captured and handed over Mullah Baradar?

had we not we would have been damned, we did but we were damned because you guys were negotiating peace with him and we spoiled it.

now why should you seek Mullah Omar? you are seeking a peace deal with him are you not? why all those meetings in Doha and Qatar etc? why all those offices being setup in Qatar? that would be cheating and double crossing no?

you and your American.... Guests. (cough) wouldnt do such a thing would you? oh wait maybe its the bad influence from our side that is affecting you? maybe the evil ISI has brainwashed you into planning to capture him while pretending to be talking peace with him?

if he is captured then sod the peace talks just ridicule him and put him behind bars or just kill him like Osama and declare victory and for good measure blame ISI, Pakistan and Zahid Hamid.

but if he is not captured then blame ISI, Pakistan and Zahid Hamid.

win- win situation eh...

more drug trade under the NATO protection... blame ISI
90% corruption and money laundering ..... blame ISI
American Kill Squads. collecting dead Afghan body parts.... blame ISI
Quran Burning .... blame ISI
disregard the Pashtons .... blame the ISI
Taliban egg you in the face... Blame ISI

I don't blame pakistan for everything. The biggest Shaitan is ofcourse America. Pakistan is a victim of America just as much as Afghanistan. Very select few benifit from this ongoing war and its detrimental to both pakistanis and Afghans.

Nobody really knows the truth so its hard to know what are the intentions behind the actions of ISI, Nato and so on.

I think we are all being played to be honest.

well about time they finally accepted but the question is...

who was paying all the bills??

:) :) :) :)

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

on this giant chessboard, Afghanistan holds extreme strategic value given its location.

yes it's landlocked; but look on a map where its located.

i've seen all the ''great game'' rhetoric and all; much of it actually isnt just ''rhetoric'' it's actually quite logical.

I hope to see Afghanistan reap the benefits of its important geographic location --- instead of developed world powers which OF COURSE have their own selfish, vested interested

Back
Top Bottom