What's new

Baloch hold anti BLA rallies.

Why would a Pakistani want to hold a Pro Pakistan rally in Pakistan ?

Nice to see the loyalty of baloch with pakistan, we should get rid of the traitors from the our ground

Nice to see the loyalty of baloch with pakistan, we should get rid of the traitors from the our ground

I'm surprised to see you to have 'doubts' on them to begin with. Looks like you are buying into Pakistani media's propaganda which is nothing but enemy's fifth column with a few exceptions.

I'm surprised to see you to have 'doubts' on them to begin with. Looks like you are buying into Pakistani media's propaganda which is nothing but enemy's fifth column with a few exceptions.

so who is BLA then??

A bunch of some 5000 marxist mercenaries trained and armed by India, from its 18 consulates in Afghanistan who just happen to be Baloch by origin.
a little edition my, friend!
those baluchi terrorist also were supported by, our croupt judiciary, & croupt political elites for thier own godammed vasted intersts!

A bunch of some 5000 marxist mercenaries trained and armed by India, from its 18 consulates in Afghanistan who just happen to be Baloch by origin.

Sound like there is no control of Pakistan over Pak-Afghan border which is called Durand Line and 2043 kilo meters long border. why dont Pakistan block the Durand Line to stop Criminal Activities across the border by mining??

Sound like there is no control of Pakistan over Pak-Afghan border which is called Durand Line and 2043 kilo meters long border. why dont Pakistan block the Durand Line to stop Criminal Activities across the border by mining??

I suggested this earlier this year, it is a wonderful idea and bound to work.

wall the durrand line and mine the hotspots where militants are known to cross over, guard it with troops also.

Only problem is Afghanistan do not recognise durrand line and have refused to let us build the border fence. I have no reason why we didn't go ahead anyway, maybe we are too polite.

Are they Marxists?

Marxists are typically atheists, and atheism seems nearly non-existent amongst Baloch people.

We don't have the manpower to do it, until we acquire MALE UCAVs.

Are they Marxists?

Marxists are typically atheists, and atheism seems nearly non-existent amongst Baloch people.

BLA was the brainchild of KGB , it was fabricated to act as a 'fifth column' when the 'Soviet forces would march across the Hindu Kush into Pakistan [Which never happened, we slaughtered them there, thanks to 'your' weapons]'. They were trained in the marxist ideology and military training in, using arms, planning ambushes and blowing up stuff in Russia. Matter of fact more than a few BLA off-shooters are still in Russia.

Back
Top Bottom