What's new

Bajrang Dal members training for war with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the video is true then ti indicates Bajrang dal is a small organization and leveling it with ruthless forces like terrorist organizations of the world is a joke in itself.

First I thought I'll pass this one.

Then I thought

:yay::nana::help::haha::blah::blah::blah::argh::yahoo::what:o_O:o::p:

If that is a joke, its a sick one. If you're actually serious, your're sick (and daft).
It happens when Army Chief supports human shield and awarded the officer, You can expect such mentality from India now a days and understand that how rapidly they are stooping down to the level of Hulagu Khan or even worse.

not with Pakistan ..but to fuel a war against Indian Muslims inside INDIA.... extremists hindu orgs need such ppl in the name of gao rakshaks...n so on ...

What else would you do with bunch of jingoistic irritants like these? They think war as if it is their daily cup of coffee.

Being Pakistani, I am no fan of these guys but still, treating any person as disposable is quite tragic.

You're demoralizing and scaring the PDF sanghis :nono: :P

Chalo acha hai na .. abbu ka daar hona chaiye bachon ke diloon mai :P

That's the Salarzai Lashkar of Bajaur. I've fought alongside many of these men! They're one heck of a fighting force. The TTP overwhelmed one of their pickets once and cut the ears off a couple of 15-16 year olds manning it, those boys were back manning a picket within the week, bandages and all.

One of my cousin who fought in Tribal areas from front line ,have such respect for Tribal lashkars , i am a bit against against Tribal culture and the weapons culture .. but i have no doubt that once its time to fight they are one hell of a force to reckon with ..

In ko to Karachi kai bhai log apni 9 mm ki pistol sai handle kar lain gai. Un ki to practice bhi in sai bohat ziada hai :D

In ko sirf New year pe Karachi le ao, Firing ki awaz se hi bhag jayen gay yeh souch ke Jung start ho gae hai LOL

Training for war with world war 1 rifles[emoji13] . Aray bhai I alone have around 9 AK's at home, countless 9mm ones, 5 shotguns and enough ammunition to last many weeks if you come knocking at our door.

Same is the case all around Pakistan. everyone is armed to the teeth![emoji1]

Media fabricates any news.

Check video at 0:36 again. all the persons shown as "terrorists/Pakistani" have Topi on their head and Romal on their shoulder. Like how they show a typical Muslim in "Bollywood".

So tell me again, Media really fabricating this news or something 'really' happened ?

You're demoralizing and scaring the PDF sanghis :nono: :P

Inko or darao...

@Starlord

Just to tell My dear Indian Members ! it's just Marriage celebration. (Part of our culture, which i don't like though) :-)

I'd be honoured, I've written about some experiences usually relevant to the topic at hand but they're scattered all over the forum. Haven't really been able to compile them as such. Can answer any specific query though.

it would be an honor to read first hand experiences from our senior members. you should open a separate thread for it..

War? You mean training to rape the wives and daughters of their Muslim neighbours, hacking the limbs off children in riots and setting fire to houses and shops. If they're brave enough tell them to come near the border.

WTF i mean WTAF .. hmaray gali k bachay is sy acha foji foji khailtay hain yaar...LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LoL. Our Tribal lashkars are far too elite for these guys. Just send my brothers from Mianwali:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom