What's new

Bahria Town.....Karachi

Sir, I've read various assessments by very large economy power houses. What they are saying is that by 2025. Pakistan real estate market would have done over a trillion rupees worth of business between now and then in Residential related real estate. That's over $ 100 billion!! A few reports also stated that initially, there will be about 4 cities with their ports and dry-ports, that would have the GDP above Dubai. It is just 8 years out and the chances are looking pretty good. Thanks

I doubt pakistan would surpass dubai. Pakistan lacks the proper strong legal system to create that kind of growth.

Grand Mosque

20161227_142404_zps0uj3c2i2.jpg

15727112_1892759797620464_7791266288560168477_n.jpg

I doubt pakistan would surpass dubai. Pakistan lacks the proper strong legal system to create that kind of growth.
I wouldn't say it is possible in the sense of the general country, but I can see pockets - e.g. DHA, Bahria Town, Gwadar, Islamabad, etc - being relatively very well developed and wealthy areas. It's the natural by product of amalgamating lots of people with the right amount of income and comparable wants. But general sense? I agree, not happening.

Back
Top Bottom