What's new

Bahrain:Lady opens Gulf's first Sex shop in the city

Yeah, they have a Parliament and everything.
But I have first-hand experience of Manama, Bahrain. I was there for a month in the Drydock.
The Saudis use Manama as a kind of sexual pressure valve. On thursday and friday you won't get a single room at a hotel. Married and single Saudi men drive down to Manama to sleep with east european women (prostitutes). There are dance bars, brothels...anything goes.

Not that I'm judging them- they are humans and men too. Their own country does not allow it, but looks the other way when they go to Bahrain. The Saudis built a huge billion dollar bridge to Bahrain for this!!!
It's amazing!!:chilli:
Precisely what I was getting at.

I know an elderly colleague of mine, bohot shareef se hain. He went on a business trip to Bahrain. There in the hotel, a pimp knocks on his door and is presenting him scantily dressed 'ladies' for the night. Haha next day he went to our Bahrain office and raised hell about the kind of hotel they made him stay at. They told him its normal in all hotels!

But on the flipside their parliament allows them other benefits as well. They fight for the rights of people, many times the rights of foreigners have been debated in Bahrain - which NEVER happens elsewhere in the region.

i posted a similiar thread regarding this issue, but that got deleted, although it didnt include any rudy thing.

I know an elderly colleague of mine, bohot shareef se hain. He went on a business trip to Bahrain. There in the hotel, a pimp knocks on his door and is presenting him scantily dressed 'ladies' for the night. Haha next day he went to our Bahrain office and raised hell about the kind of hotel they made him stay at. They told him its normal in all hotels!

But on the flipside their parliament allows them other benefits as well. They fight for the rights of people, many times the rights of foreigners have been debated in Bahrain - which NEVER happens elsewhere in the region.

:woot::woot::woot:

Isn't the same thing common in Hotels in Dubai as well. And also on your last point I have cousins in Bahrain who are Citizens on Bahrain. And many a time they complain about the fact that the labor law is so much in favor of the men that work for them that they are actually scared at times that their employees will leave them if they push them too hard. And they cant stop them at all.

Back
Top Bottom