What's new

Bahalwalpur: Striking black gold: Man digs for water, finds oil

I like freshwater to, but the swimming pool is right near Islamia University, so when my cousins try to get me to do phoondi, I used to just go to the swimming pool instead.

Found oil? Oh man, US is coming to explore it.
nope..Pak is done with US, now its a time to disco with ChisCo...lol... ;-)

There must be significant reserves of oil in Bahawalpur if a common villager found oil when digging for water.

I wish the best for the people of Bahawalpur :pakistan:

What's bad in creating new provinces? It will be managed better & new cities will be formed. I think there should be no Seraikistan but its name should be Mehran, same case for other new provinces.

You are quite right I think PPP the Gov is going to two things that will really makes the people of the new provinces happy i.e: HAZARA and SARIKISTAN.

provence is right of bhawalpur . in 1955 it was Provence and join pakistan as Provence dear it was one unit mess who forget all of well wisher of pakistan states. it has border with india and still its take 8 years after 1947 to think and join . those who make one unit are enemies of pakistan . not those who ask there provinces dear . lahor is 12 hours travel far from bhawalpur . i am not hater of punjab but lover of punjab .in fact if its damage pakistan don't make it Provence .but they have right to be a Provence as they was .:)
After that two province which INSHALLAH going to be made this year then we might going to see some more like the Potohar and MAHAGIR province in next coming 2-3 years soon. and then I am sure the Balochistan will be divided into three......

Pakistan Lies At The Collision Point of Three Tectonic Plates, Indian Eurasian and Arabian.Who Knows What Treasure and In What Abundance Lies Beneath.
tectonic-plates.jpg
I Have A Feeling That Thar Coal Reqo Diq and The Alleged Six Trillion Barrel Oil Reserves on The Coast of Balochistan (There is a Whole Thread on This)are Just The Tip of The Iceberg.
Combine This With an Extremely Important Geo Strategic Location,One Can Imagine The Kind of Wealth That Can Flow Into Our Coffers.
Allah Has Given Us So Much But We Just Don't Have The Right Leadership Which is Why We Have To Beg From The Arabs and West.Then They Interfere In Our Internal Politics.

Mere Hum Watano Apne Per Pe Khare Hone Wale To Bano Phir Dekho Hota Hai Kya

Back
Top Bottom