What's new

Badminton's new skirt rules cause unease

Im not complaining, i mean skirts.....Kool :P but you can prefectly tell they are trying to sell sex in sports. Its stupid i can type a certian word on internet and i can see HUNDRED TIMES better sh*t then Skirts.

Its not fair for Muslim, cluturized or modest women. They know what the sport is trying to do. It shouldn't be allowed at the end of the day.

Dont pay attention to this extremist, he has created a lot of accounts just to spread his extremist views on this site.

Here is a sample of them:

• black_magic pk
  • silent hill
  • U-571
  • XtremeRide 3
  • black_magic pk
  • darkinsky
  • rcrmj
  • silent hill
  • chops3d
  • darkinsky
  • KarachiPunk
  • sherryxyz
  • chops4d
  • mizrab
  • myth busters
  • Sayonara
  • texas rangers
  • game over
  • hammyy2k
  • into the wild
  • seany
  • seany2k
  • seany2ks

etc.

Lol, 10 out of 10 for effort. See he also claimed to be Chinese in come cases.

Reminds me of that communist guy, he created tons of accounts too, some Indian, some Chinese. He is neither, his objective was just to spread animosity between posters.

Internet has become the last resort of the scoundrel now.

At topic, I like girls in skirts, but force is not my idea of fun.

Dont pay attention to this extremist, he has created a lot of accounts just to spread his extremist views on this site.

Here is a sample of them:

• black_magic pk
  • silent hill
  • U-571
  • XtremeRide 3
  • black_magic pk
  • darkinsky
  • rcrmj
  • silent hill
  • chops3d
  • darkinsky
  • KarachiPunk
  • sherryxyz
  • chops4d
  • mizrab
  • myth busters
  • Sayonara
  • texas rangers
  • game over
  • hammyy2k
  • into the wild
  • seany
  • seany2k
  • seany2ks

etc.

Thanks to an alert and pro-active Mod. one person who spent so much time and energy sowing hatred and disaffection on this Forum; has been "undressed from a skirt". Good for PDF!!!!:toast_sign:

i say let us the women decide how we wana look or sound

Yeah, sure - does that mean all sorts of different rules for all sorts of different persons? for instance, with regard to this tennis thing - it's generally played with women in skirts, should we stop thinking of it as skirts for all and instead say shalwar kameez for the Muslims and may be grass skirts for others - why always exceptions for Muslims??

Yeah, sure - does that mean all sorts of different rules for all sorts of different persons? for instance, with regard to this tennis thing - it's generally played with women in skirts, should we stop thinking of it as skirts for all and instead say shalwar kameez for the Muslims and may be grass skirts for others - why always exceptions for Muslims??

:what: :what: where this Muslim thingy come from in this debate ? or to say what i commented ???

i said
i say let us the women decide how we wana look or sound

Where tennis and dress come from in this comment and above all Muslim ??

Why a dress code even should be mandatory based on what gora think of btw in certain sports ??

But you don't have the guarantee that it'll stick to its position.

men try to deposition other forms of trousers in the public so will they mind if the easy fluttering attire doesnt stick to its position after they have to keep up with scratching unnecessarily

then i will be watching indian open next week for sure so i can see sinha nehwal in short skirt , see will more beautiful in that

Back
Top Bottom