What's new

Bad rip-offs of well-known brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oreo in Chinese sounds like Ao Li Ao, while the other brand is pronounced Ao Fu Duo, totally different.

Oreo has many different logos, how do you know its exactly the same?

It doesn't matter what it sounds like in Chinese, I doubt chinese people for whom these products are meant for can read english and pronounce names properly.

Whats funny is that they couldn't come up with any other color and graphics for the packaging? How unimaginative does one have to be, and then we have you here trying to justify it too. So am not really surprised. :rolleyes:

292641-fake-oreos-which-taste-burnt-the-packet-is-round-and-pressurised-due-to-the-high-altitude-lijiang--china.jpg

oreo-cookies1.jpg

Even the patterns on the cookie itself is ripped off:rofl:

this is a very entertaining thread...

Chinese_type54_Pistol.jpg

Norinco made tt 33 clone

Pistol_TT33.jpg

the real TT 33

It doesn't matter what it sounds like in Chinese, I doubt chinese people for whom these products are meant for can read english and pronounce names properly.

Whats funny is that they couldn't come up with any other color and graphics for the packaging? How unimaginative does one have to be, and then we have you here trying to justify it too. So am not really surprised. :rolleyes:

Even the patterns on the cookie itself is ripped off:rofl:

Yes it does matter. No one reads the english. People don't call Oreos Oreos in China. they call them 奥利奥.

Yes it does matter. No one reads the english. People don't call Oreos Oreos in China. they call them 奥利奥.

Well there we go then. So why must you bring up the pointless discussion of if its sounds like "oreo" in chinese or not.

Its packaging and the product itself looks like oreo, and they went for a very similar sounding name. Typical Chinese Shanzhai? i guess.

cheap-copy-of-United-States-Capitol.jpg

A cheap copy of United States Capitol – It is used by the government, Yingquan District, FuNing, Jiangsu Province.

cheap-copy-of-United-States-Capitol-in-Shanghai.jpg

A cheap copy of United States Capitol – It is used by court of MingXing District, Shanghai

Cheap-copy-of-Sydney-Opera-House.jpg

A cheap copy of Sydney Opera House in FuNing County, Jiangsu Province

^^^ the chinese Sydney opera house rip off is hilarious.

Well there we go then. So why must you bring up the pointless discussion of if its sounds like "oreo" in chinese or not.

Its packaging and the product itself looks like oreo, and they went for a very similar sounding name. Typical Chinese Shanzhai? i guess.

They are pronounced completely differently in Chinese so there is no way anyone could mistake them.

India has no globally recognized name brands while China has Huawei, ZTE, MetersBonwe, Sany Heavy Industries, ICBC, Shanghai Tang, BYD, Wahaha, Nine Dragons Paper, Sinopec, PetroChina and other industrial giants. We have manufacturing independence in just about every industry; if we were cut off by the world tomorrow, we will keep on going with no problems.

I find it funny that someone from an economic colonial state criticizes others for piracy.

They are pronounced completely differently in Chinese so there is no way anyone could mistake them.

India has no globally recognized name brands while China has Huawei, ZTE, MetersBonwe, Sany Heavy Industries, ICBC, Shanghai Tang, BYD, Wahaha, Nine Dragons Paper, Sinopec, PetroChina and other industrial giants. We have manufacturing independence in just about every industry; if we were cut off by the world tomorrow, we will keep on going with no problems.

I find it funny that someone from an economic colonial state criticizes others for piracy.

Why are you making this about China:confused: This thread is about fake shyte from everywhere. IF you can find it then post it.

Stop whining and your usual diversion tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom