What's new

Backlash in China over draft rule on permanent residency for foreigners

Chinese have a very high inclination to socialize with only with other chinese, during my stay in germany I have noticed this trend, people of all other ethnicites do socialize with people of different ethnicities but chinese people always prefer to stick to other chinese people, it seems like they are very close knit ethnicity compared to other ethnicities in the world.

You obviously have NEVER met any Jews. They will ONLY ever mix with each other. They are the MOST ethnocentric people on earth. Some Jews spend their entire lives only having interacted with other Jews. However, based on personal experience, you don't get racist vibes from them as you do from indians.

HAHA so true but not just Chinese, Asian women in general. This ugly white boy is such a trophy to them that they show this guy around like he’s woth a billion dollars.

Conversely, loads of good looking White women have black boyfriends/lovers. They carry black men around like a trophy too.

Lmao..

Your Chinese women are dying to be slave of white men..Just google statistics of Chinese women marrying outside of their race. They loathe Chinese men and don't even consider them proper men. It is a running joke that white men who can't get white women , can easily get an asian women to serve him.

It is running joke in the west that any white guy can get asian women...Automatic..

White women reject you , no problem...Asian women are there to take care :)
I find it funny how everybody knows about this. I thought it was only in the UK and Germany.

You obviously have NEVER met any Jews. They will ONLY ever mix with each other. They are the MOST ethnocentric people on earth. Some Jews spend their entire lives only having interacted with other Jews. However, based on personal experience, you don't get racist vibes from them as you do from indians.

Conversely, loads of good looking White women have black boyfriends/lovers. They carry black men around like a trophy too.
Not true. It rarely happens. Most have a fantasy of banging a black dude but they don’t marry.

I find it funny how everybody knows about this. I thought it was only in the UK and Germany.

Not true. It rarely happens. Most have a fantasy of banging a black dude but they don’t marry.

Blatantly wrong. Black man/white women couples are more prevalent than White men/Oriental female, couples. Heck in the UK, a new race has been created by White women breeding Black/African offspring. They are the fastest growing community in the UK.

I grew up in the UK. Show us some statistics or stfu

Kid, you seem to be triggered.........:lol:........conversely prove to me that I'm wrong......:azn:

PS Kid, here is the evidence. Read it carefully..:azn::cheers: in full:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-44040766

The graph towards the end of the article shows that black/white unions are the MOST common type of mixed race couples in the UK. Usually a White woman breeding with blacks......:azn:........destroys your myth about White/Oriental couples being the most common mixed race couples.......:azn:

AGREED. No-one is as racist as indians are. They are by far the number 1 racists in the world. They have a genocidal, Nazi hatred towards Pakistanis and Muslims. Even the ones on PDF show this hatred. Why they are not banned is beyond me.
The caste system is largely responsible for this racism, there was tragic news where a dalit was beaten to death for eating in front of upper caste. Also saw a documentary about the treatment of widows (some were children) and it was heartbreaking to see how they were seen as non human just because their husband died before them. Sometimes on the internet I see the word "randi" thrown around but this is a very disgusting, demeaning word and shouldn't be used to describe anyone.

My friend, I know it's hard but rest assured Indians on PDF have their claws clipped compared to the rest of the internet. Let them have their free speech and just feel pity for the racists. We should strive to be better than them. What's happening to Indian Muslims is terrible but no tyrant lasts forever. They'll have to make a compromise sooner or later.

See how ethnically and culturally diverse UK is today, and I don't know it's good or bad for UK's future, but in most Chinese eyes that would be a total disaster if Beijing is becoming looking like it.

It depends on which kind of foreigners you let hin. I think a migration policy like the US or Australia are good for the economy, if you only let people in, who are willing to work and to improve themself and the country.

In contrast the German migration policy just sucks ***. You all know what I mean.

Talented and hardworking foreigners are a plus for any country, and they will always be in the minority. You don't have to be multicultural to take them in which are limited in numbers.

This has gotten beyond ridiculous. Normally any news of such will be "harmonised" within few hours.

I bet this only flies now because all resources are now directed towards plugging the virus brouhaha, or they are so desperate that they don't mind this being a good distraction for now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom