What's new

Backlash in China over draft rule on permanent residency for foreigners

Lmao...

Never knew you guys were so cucked . Your women are bedding other men and this is the justification you come up with..I don't know whether to laugh or feel sad.

@Itachi

Chinese men are afraid of black people because of their ding dongs and their affects on chinese women ...If you know what I mean :P

As they say , once you black , you never go back :)
I found your mind is so funny, do I own Chinese women? who they like to marry got nothing to do with me, why should I care?

I found your mind is so funny, do I own Chinese women? who they like to marry got nothing to do with me, why should I care?
I found it funny too. People who think others like that usually have patriarchal possessive mindsets themselves. Luckily he can't read Chinese...

well can you blame them.. for all those decades the great "melting pot" of america failed to integrate them.

we humans are just hardwired to be tribal minded with no exception

I don't blame them. It's not like Singapore doesn't practice race-based immigration.

There is no foreign multiculturalism in India...All the different people in India are native to the land and have been living there for hundreds of years.

Looks like your history is as pathetic as your racist views.

Corona virus and Chinese women are genociding Chinese race.

Corona virus by killing them and slowing their economy
Chinese women by mating with different races.

There goes the ... "iron brother, higher than sky BS''. LOL

I don't blame them. It's not like Singapore doesn't practice race-based immigration.

Singapore has race based immigration system ?

There goes the ... "iron brother, higher than sky BS''. LOL

It is called dark humor.

If they like to marry cats or dogs or become nuns, go ahead, I don't care and I m in no position to ask them not to. their life , their choice. My life, my choice.

But don't you find it odd that almost 50% of Asian women marry outside of their race ?

Singapore has race based immigration system ?

It is called dark humor.

But don't you find it odd that almost 50% of Asian women marry outside of their race ?

I dont like dark humor. I prefer to be realistic especially when important things matter.

Asian is a big, diverse category. I don't think it is odd at all. I think it is more odd you care so much about this. Actually very funny. Friend, this is the 21st century.

Asian is a big, diverse category. I don't think it is odd at all. I think it is more odd you care so much about this. Actually very funny. Friend, this is the 21st century.

I don't see such similar rates of other races. That is why I was intrigued.

Well , if you guys don't see it a problem then who am I to say anything....

Love has no boundaries, as long as they are happy, we should give them blessings, one of my best friend married a Swedish girl and now they have a very lovely baby boy.

I'm sure there are normal explanations for this. From what I remember Asian American population is small and tend to be liberal leaning. It probably varies between different Asian groups and who they interact with. In the end people should be free to marry who they choose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom