What's new

Backlash in China over draft rule on permanent residency for foreigners

They came from the same origin, go google if you don't know.

Idelogy, religions, social values,clothing, writing language,architecture, chopsticks, even games..

t2jS-AkEg98DavCjMzDQ3w.jpg_800w_800h_4e

Similar "origins" doesn't mean similar cultures...

Just because Humans came from Africa or Adam/Eve doesn't mean we're gonna have similar cultures...

Similarly, cultures diverge over the centuries and this is what we see in SE. Asia...

While there are Chinese cultural influences when people started migrating to Japan/Korea and further South.....these new groups now have their own cultures which are pretty distinguishable.

Especially since Modern Chinese culture, like Korean & Japan, is heavily Westernized. The only real cultures I see are those of Vietnam/Thailand/Myanmar and Indo-Malays.

Chinese people are flooding western countries in hordes for citizenship. Chinese women are prostituting themselves to white men so that they can move to west permanently. Heck , Asian women have the highest rate of inter-racial marriage.

But these racist to the core chinese people are going berserk at the prospect of foreigners settling in their countries.

Crude but it's the fact. :tup:

Whoever proposed/drafted this are race traitors. We must pick them out and hang them in public.

:rofl:

So Chinese living in the West and other parts of the world are also "race traitors"??? :lol:

Chinese people are flooding western countries in hordes for citizenship. Chinese women are prostituting themselves to white men so that they can move to west permanently. Heck , Asian women have the highest rate of inter-racial marriage.

But these racist to the core chinese people are going berserk at the prospect of foreigners settling in their countries.

Nearly every Chinese woman I see seem to have a white boyfriend/husband.

All the good looking Chinese women get the ugly white guy. It’s hilarious to see.

Whoever proposed/drafted this are race traitors. We must pick them out and hang them in public.
Lmao..

Your Chinese women are dying to be slave of white men..Just google statistics of Chinese women marrying outside of their race. They loathe Chinese men and don't even consider them proper men. It is a running joke that white men who can't get white women , can easily get an asian women to serve him.

Nearly every Chinese woman I see seem to have a white boyfriend/husband.

All the good looking Chinese women get the ugly white guy. It’s hilarious to see.

It is running joke in the west that any white guy can get asian women...Automatic..

White women reject you , no problem...Asian women are there to take care :)

Lmao..
Your Chinese women are dying to be slave of white men..Just google statistics of Chinese women marrying outside of their race. They loathe Chinese men and don't even consider them proper men. It is a running joke that white men who can't get white women , can easily get an asian women to serve him.
Statisics show vast majority of cross cultural marriages for the Chinese citizens are between Chinese citizens and foreign citizens of Chinese origin.

I did and it told me that it's declining and being replaced with Western Sphere. :enjoy:
Which article? link?

So Chinese living in the West and other parts of the world are also "race traitors"??? :lol:
I didn't say that.

Promoting multiculturalism will never work and will always lead to a failed state. Even Indians understand that now.

As far as I can see on Weibo, most are afraid of more black people residing in China.

I didn't say that.

Promoting multiculturalism will never work and will always lead to a failed state. Even Indians understand that now.

Wdym by "even Indians understand that now"???

You do know that Muslims have been living in India for centuries, right???

Do you support Indian policy of genocide against Muslims too?? :disagree:

I didn't say that.

There is no foreign multiculturalism in India...All the different people in India are native to the land and have been living there for hundreds of years.

Looks like your history is as pathetic as your racist views.

Wdym by "even Indians understand that now"???

You do know that Muslims have been living in India for centuries, right???

Do you support Indian policy of genocide against Muslims too?? :disagree:

Corona virus and Chinese women are genociding Chinese race.

Corona virus by killing them and slowing their economy
Chinese women by mating with different races.

Statisics show vast majority of cross cultural marriages for the Chinese citizens are between Chinese citizens and foreign citizens of Chinese origin.

Which article? link?

Marriages between European Americans and Asian Americans are increasingly common for both genders in the United States.[19]

Asian Americans of both genders who are U.S.-raised are much more likely to be married to Whites than their non-U.S.-raised counterparts. A 1998 Washington Post article states 36% of young Asian Pacific American men born in the United States married White women, and 45% of U.S.-born Asian Pacific American women took White husbands during the year of publication.[20]

45% in 1998 .... Imagine the rate today.

As far as I can see on Weibo, most are afraid of more black people residing in China.
Pretty much this. Most of the backlash is against people from developing countries, not really against westerners. Makes sense since very few westerners will settle in China permanently. It is interesting reading analysis on SCMP being so western centric.

Marriages between European Americans and Asian Americans are increasingly common for both genders in the United States.[19]

Asian Americans of both genders who are U.S.-raised are much more likely to be married to Whites than their non-U.S.-raised counterparts. A 1998 Washington Post article states 36% of young Asian Pacific American men born in the United States married White women, and 45% of U.S.-born Asian Pacific American women took White husbands during the year of publication.[20]

45% in 1998 .... Imagine the rate today.
Good, many athletes from the Chinese national team are mixed blood, they help China getting more medals in the Olympics.I m all for it.

fc04b37d2e084e2e708a75ebbc490c4d.jpg

2fbaaa915e.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom