What's new

Bachchu Raza-kar to be hanged for war crimes - Maiden war crimes judgement

Only serious Bangladeshi posters can help in weeding them out by observing who is telling lies as in many cases people from other country don't have that knowledge about BD.

What we can do is counter-act their lies and false information (e.g. red circle in Bangladeshi flag comes from Hinduism, which is nonsense, Bangladeshi anthem contains paganism, which is nonsense).

However they react by ganging up on an ordinary member, swearing at him and setting the mods against him.

They are seeking to promote a false narrative of:

"Awami league completely evil, BNP totally good, evil Hindu India, we adore Pakistan"

which is nowhere near the complex reality of a country of 150 million people like Bangladesh.

At the end of the day even if they win in PDF, they lost in real life the day Bangladesh was created and they are losers in real life with less than 10% support in Bangladesh.

All I can say to people is even if they win here with the biased moderators around, just go out and meet real life Bangladeshis in real life, we are a humble, peaceful and hospitable people not prone to religious extremism and excessive fundamentalism.

:pakistan:

Pak sar zameen shahabad

:sniper:

All I can say to people is even if they win here with the biased moderators around

Oh dear...

If you dont like the mods, you can leave

As I said before to many posters who were whining, no one gives two fucks whether you (especially you) leave or stay...

Pak sar zameen shahabad

Oh dear...

As I said before to many posters who were whining, no one gives two fucks whether you (especially you) leave or stay...

He is acting like vagabond and perhaps living on british govt welfare. Even that is not enough now a days so he has nothing better to do but working as Awami league tool. Awami League looted millions has reached british street now. Please ignore him.

Oh boy looks like orange beard is a sensitive topic to Jamatis/Rajakars. Just said they are creepy as **** and they are getting all riled up....:fie:

beard is considered religious (orange or whatever color) symbol/practice by Muslims. You insulting Muslim religious symbol says plenty of about you indians. I would not go insult yours but that is where clear distinction between you indians and rest of us.

Maybe thats a religious thing..I've seen many maulvis do that..

But still the orange henna coloring ? :undecided:

Oh it is a religious thing but that doesn't mean I can't draw a chuckle at it ! :D

The Henna Coloring too is a religious thing I suppose; I do have a faint recollection of hearing from someone that the Prophet (PBUH) may have dyed his hair with Henna (as do many Pakistanis when the hair gets white).

Oh it is a religious thing but that doesn't mean I can't draw a chuckle at it ! :D

The Henna Coloring too is a religious thing I suppose; I do have a faint recollection of hearing from someone that the Prophet (PBUH) may have dyed his hair with Henna (as do many Pakistanis when the hair gets white).

Didn't know that...

But nowadays there are better black dyes available...#JustSaying.

You are right.

This ridiculous censorship of a non-swear word is absurd and shows how much influence the Ratzakars or Razis have on the Pakistani mods (things used to be better here when there were more educated, urbane, enlightened and liberal Pakistani moderators like Santro - a very pro-Bangladeshi Pakistani - and T-Faz now they have just gone downhill bigtime).

The Ratzakars are the ones who do all the swearing, bullying and virtual threats of phsyical assault and yet it is the nationalists who are the ones always banned and warned and Ratzakars get away with anything.

If Webmaster and co want a bunch of extremists who represent less than 10% of the population to dominate this sub-forum and mislead Pakistanis in to thinking that Bangladeshis are all-wannabe East Pakistanis, as opposed to a more sensible forum which reflects the reality of actual Bangladesh then he is doing a disservice to his countrymen who will only get a distorted view of Bangladesh totally different from reality, just as West Pakistanis continuously used to hear of glorious military victories in 1971 until the final surrender, which they couldn't believe, having been fed a diet of false propaganda.

Anyway I am appreciative of sensible Indians who now seem to be appreciative that mainstream Bangladeshis are not Jamatis or Ratzakars or in anyway rabid anti-Hindu, anti-Indian fanatics like the Ratzakars/Jamatis on this forum.

Having been to and having worked/interacted with Bangladeshis in BD and the rest of the world, I am pretty convinced that most people in BD wish to be neither East Pakistanis or even East Indians for that matter.

Having achieved their own nation after considerable efforts and great suffering; I can't think why on earth would they want to get subsumed by anybody?

Overall, Bangla Desh; imo is doing alright in its efforts to find its own destiny. Yes there are problems in Bangla Desh; most notably the eternal feud between "the Battling Begums". And other issues like over-population, lack of facilities and much else. But that is true of its neighbors too, so what is the big deal? Things are getting better and BD is more less at peace with itself.
One unhealed scar is that of the Liberation period, citizens of Bangla Desh will find some way to achieve closure to that also in time.

Didn't know that...

But nowadays there are better black dyes available...#JustSaying.

I know thats why most of its users are low-income people or ones from the rural setup without much exposure to these things !

Someone who barely earns (say!) Rs.10,000 a month & has 2-3 mouths to feed isn't going to be spending money on Bigen or some other brand thats going to cost a few hundred Rs. whereas Henna can be obtained for as little as Rs.50 !

So do that maths ! :tup:

Pak sar zameen shahabad

Oh dear...

Most mods here (though not all in my humble opinion) are fair and relatively reasonable.

This is a successful forum with thousands of members and forumers from all over the world.

The foul and provocative nature of your post with its swearing is uncalled for.

Having been to and having worked/interacted with Bangladeshis in BD and the rest of the world, I am pretty convinced that most people in BD wish to be neither East Pakistanis or even East Indians for that matter.

Having achieved their own nation after considerable efforts and great suffering; I can't think why on earth would they want to get subsumed by anybody?

Overall, Bangla Desh; imo is doing alright in its efforts to find its own destiny. Yes there are problems in Bangla Desh; most notably the eternal feud between "the Battling Begums". And other issues like over-population, lack of facilities and much else. But that is true of its neighbors too, so what is the big deal? Things are getting better and BD is more less at peace with itself.
One unhealed scar is that of the Liberation period, citizens of Bangla Desh will find some way to achieve closure to that also in time.

In real life Bangladesh is doing ok and progressing albeit with problems and issues like elsewhere.

It is definitely one of the more stable Muslim countries.

Do you think the Arabs would have female prime ministers and government ministers?

We've basically been a parliamentary democracy for 20 years.

We are not as socially divided as the Turks with the conservative Anatolian majority and some of the ultra-secular elite who e.g. ban fasting during Ramadan in businesses.

We are not as unstable as Iran either.

Pakistan as well all know is facing huge problems and bloodshed.

Only our regional neighbours Malaysia and Indonesia can be compared to us.

In real life we Bangladeshis have no big-power complex as we in recent history never had any imperial tradition and nor do we identify that much with the Mughals (we identify more with the Pathan rulers/heroes of Bengal such as Isa Khan and others who fought against the Mughals), it is universally agreed by all who meet us in real life we are a humble people, some even say overly quite.

In real life we Bangladeshis have no big-power complex as we in recent history never had any imperial tradition and nor do we identify that much with the Mughals (we identify more with the Pathan rulers/heroes of Bengal such as Isa Khan and others who fought against the Mughals), it is universally agreed by all who meet us in real life we are a humble people, some even say overly quite.

:hitwall:

Bangladeshis hate Mughals?

Why are you lying mate? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom