What's new

Babri Mosque verdict and it's repurcussions

I can do some future predictions here. The actualy verdict does not exisit but rather is a pool of top interactuals (supposedly) still trying to figure out what to say.

In favour of RAM Mandir:
Riots all over india, possibilities of armed uprising and bumpy ride ahead in indo-pak releations. GoI has alredy tried to season muslim opinion by double-agents like Khal Naik who have said Babri masjid was some abandoned legacy in middle of now-where and there is no need to riot all over it

In favour of Masjid:
We might be looking forward for Gujrat-2.

Sadly both this senario have high possibilities to happen....and on the top of it.....CWG is coming.......god knows what will happen....

Last edited:
The Court cannot order what to Be Built, But Can Only Say If the Babri Mosque Demolition Was a Justifiable or not... I want A School To be set up there... May it be Ram,Allah,Jesus... Children are the divinity afterall, Educate them, They are India's Future

i would like to correct ur facts
i m practicing lawyer in Hon'ble High court of Allahabad,Lucknow bench
court is not going to decide that whether Demolition was Justified or not
but the court is going to decide only that the disputed area belongs to whom.

i will try to provide some very important evidences here which are produced befor Hon'ble Court by both the sides.

Last edited:
I really do not know what the court will announce whether it will prove Indian courts as unbiased and neutral or it will have prejudice BUT one news was certainly worth noticing and that was few days back BJP asked the court to deffer its verdict on Babri Mosque now i dont know what BJP wanted that.

any insight ?

source plzzz

i would like to correct ur facts
i m practicing lawyer in Hon'ble High court of Allahabad,Lucknow bench
court is not going to decide that whether Demolition was Justified or not
but the court is going to decide only that the disputed area belongs to whom.
no need to set up a school there it was a hindu mandir. even before its demolition namaz was not done there from a very long period.

i will provide some very important evidences here which are produced befor Hon'ble Court .

Well Sir, I do not want a Temple there, If its Ram Janma Bhoomi then Everyone has the right to Live there.... And the best thing is School.... and... And I was right sir, Court would not order what to be built there, Instead judge Who's the Culprit afterall.... Iam not Into religion... It makes me go wild...

Lets see. the verdict will prove many things and indeed very sensitive issue. The Govt should take the ownership of the land and utilise it for some public service

well matter is subjudice and its sure that a party which will lose will knock the door of Hon'ble supreme court.

but as per my thinking decision may go in either side but there will be 2:1 ratio among judges. and the main important reason for announcing it on 24th sep is that one of a judge is going to retire in Oct therefore if the verdict will not be given before that then the new judge will have to listen whole matter again

And I was right sir, Court would not order what to be built there, Instead judge Who's the Culprit afterall.... Iam not Into religion... It makes me go wild...

dear friend court isn't gonna decide who is culprit
its a land dispute

Its the verdict according to which bhartis themselves give points to their own courts.

Say what? :lol::lol::lol:

Say if the court give verdict in favour of Muslims i am afraid your comments will be altogether different so spare us of your one-sided wisdom

LOL, so YOU will tell me now what my comments will be. Seriously, its not necessary to just type something for the sake of increasing post count :P

Its the verdict according to which bhartis themselves give points to their own courts.

Say if the court give verdict in favour of Muslims i am afraid your comments will be altogether different so spare us of your one-sided wisdom

Archaeological excavations by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) in 1970, 1992 and 2003 in and around the disputed site have indicated a large Hindu complex existed on the site.

stone and decorated bricks as well as mutilated sculpture of a divine couple and carved architectural features, including foliage patterns, amalaka, kapotapali, doorjamb with semi-circular shrine pilaster, broke octagonal shaft of black schist pillar, lotus motif, circular shrine having pranjala (watershute) in the north and 50 pillar bases in association with a huge structure"

And If the court Was Bias, then the result should have been announced the Very Next day the case was Appealed....

As I always say, Forget the History, History is to learn not to repeat

A court Situated In a country, Whose president is a Hindu, Vice president a Muslim,Prime Minister a Sikh,Defense Minister a Christian,The Most Successful Businessman a Parsi, Can Never be Bias Jana

Last edited:
Buddy they have to decide is their Mandir in past or not
Nothing else

buddy being a layman u r almost right
but deciding land dispute and deciding culprit both are different things
one is civil dispute and another is criminal matter
and in this case court is gonna solve civil dispute

I can do some future predictions here. The actualy verdict does not exisit but rather is a pool of top interactuals (supposedly) still trying to figure out what to say.

In favour of RAM Mandir:
Riots all over india, possibilities of armed uprising and bumpy ride ahead in indo-pak releations. GoI has alredy tried to season muslim opinion by double-agents like Khal Naik who have said Babri masjid was some abandoned legacy in middle of now-where and there is no need to riot all over it

In favour of Masjid:
We might be looking forward for Gujrat-2.

Armed uprising..I doubt that.Aside from Kashmir valley,Muslims in India are not densely concentrated in one area but in pockets surrounded by Hindu majorities. Not convenient for uprisings.

Riots whatever the verdicts, that is guaranteed.

Isn't there a temple there already...even if the verdict goes to the Muslims will they remove that temple?

Last edited:
I think a mandir should be made at this place and mosque alongside......that should do.....

Muslims would have NO objection to it but first approve it from Hindu fundamentalist saffron brigade as they might have objection to it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom