What's new

Babri Masjid verdict - the Shahadat of Babri Masjid justified by Indian courts

Very, very disappointing... the violent destruction of Babri Masjid by Advani and BJP has been upheld by the Indian courts. The people who destroyed the mosque have not been punished, and the main area of the mosque has been forcibly taken away from the muslims.

Between what is happening in Kashmir, and this sort of official government sanction of violence against muslims and muslim holy sites, the future appears quite bleak...

I didnt expect this from you .

There is a seperate criminal case against the demolition of Babri Mosque going on , if only you had cared to look for it online .

The second Paragraph , Pathetic :blah:

r u living in a fools world, muslim did conquer india and ruled for 1000 years, when pakistan and afghanistan are one, we will defeat them and rule them again and we will treat these hindus like they mercilessly treat muslims there.

The ppl of then afghanistan and pakistan were strong physically but very weak mentally thats the reason they have choosen islam oven the sword..I as a Hindu is very happy to have got rid of those ****** characters...
Fools world?? Oh yeah mehru lives in pakistan..

I say it is a Saree :P

The previous troll spray from siegecrossbow never really worked so i digged up a new product.:flame:

troll_spray.jpg

Last edited:
That was the historical chance Indian hindu people lost. If today they gave this mosque to Muslim minority they would bring forever peace among muslims and hindus in India.
But dividing the mosque means, Indian still can be divided and rule again.
This square of land his no value but for politicians and religious fanatics its more then God and personal interest.

Im neighter a politician not a religious fanatic but that place is so so very sacred for me..

Infact muslims arguing for the constructing of the mosque should feel shameful that it was build on a temple ..And this has been proved beyond doubt by ASI survey..

Same is the case with dozens of mosques all over india but we never complained for all but this place is very special..I mean why dont muslims compromise on Al qasa mosque? Heck u guys always choose contraversial sites which hurts other community's sentiments.
Like an Egyptian wanting to bring up a mosque at 9/11 site where it hurts the american christians the most,now would egypt/any secular/Non secular muslim majority country allow a church/Temple at a place of their sentiments/faith??

Im neighter a politician not a religious fanatic but that place is so so very sacred for me..

Infact muslims arguing for the constructing of the mosque should feel shameful that it was build on a temple ..And this has been proved beyond doubt by ASI survey..

Same is the case with dozens of mosques all over india but we never complained for all but this place is very special..I mean why dont muslims compromise on Al qasa mosque? Heck u guys always choose contraversial sites which hurts other community's sentiments.
Like an Egyptian wanting to bring up a mosque at 9/11 site where it hurts the american christians the most,now would egypt/any secular/Non secular muslim majority country allow a church/Temple at a place of their sentiments/faith??

With this logic one day you will also come to claim the holy mosque of Makkah since once upon a time idols also stood there and hindusim as well indian influence was well propogated among the arabs. I dont blame you for being flawed but its impossible for a muslim to digest this logic. We have to defend our selves.

And there is no releation to 9/11 with a mosque on ground zero but that stupid cleric himself created the link as a cheap brige to his 15 seconds of fame..it ended up being a backlash with no majority support among muslims in general!

Well, what ever people say, but damage is done. India had best chance today to prove the slogan of secularism ....but today secular disappeared and only ism left....just like a part of any other slogan ....
P.S. I am nor nobody is defending the act of Baber. But what's the need or head of the moment.....if majority walks inn and surrender this piece of land to minority. That's where the preaching of Islam and Holy Quran starts teaching the rights of minority....today also muslims should learn and revive this holy book teaching about the protection of minorities.

the priest king wearing famous sindhi ajrak 3000 to 5000 bc old statue and he dnt look like ram or shiv too:cheers:
PriestKing1.jpg

bilawal bhutto
ajrak.jpg

A very week attempt dude . Btw , you forgot that L.K. Advani is only one of the millions of Sindhis living in India :smokin:

Well, what ever people say, but damage is done. India had best chance today to prove the slogan of secularism ....but today secular disappeared and only ism left....just like a part of any other slogan ....

No damage is done today with the ruling. If the court believes that there are enough evidences of existence of a temple in that site, it could have given the full rights to the Hindus. Why did it chose to give 1/3rd land to the Muslims? It was primarily because it considers each of the party in dispute to have an equal right over the land.

Protests in Pakistan after Ayodhya judgement

Islamabad: After the Allahabad High Court gave its judgement in the Ayodhya case on Thursday, sporadic protests were reported from some Pakistani cities as Religious Affairs Minister Hamid Saeed Kazmi claimed the ruling favoured the Hindu community.

A traders' union organised a protest in the central city of Multan against the judgement to split the disputed site between Hindus and Muslims.

The members of the union shouted slogans against the court's ruling. The Sunni Tehrik organised a protest at Hyder Chowk in the southern city of Hyderabad.

Dozens of protesters shouted slogans and burnt tyres. :eek:Members of the Sunni Tehrik rejected the court's verdict, saying it went against the wishes of Muslims.

They said they would organise more protests if the Pakistan government accepts the court's ruling. :woot:They also called on the government to sever diplomatic and economic ties with India.

At both Multan and Hyderabad, the protestors burnt effigies and posters of Indian leaders.

In Islamabad, Religious Affairs Minister Kazmi said the Indian court had issued a "political verdict" on the Babri mosque issue that was "totally in favour of the Hindu community".

Muslims in India have been deprived of their rights due to the one-sided decision on the Mosque, Kazmi told state-run PTV.

"The court cited Babri mosque as the birthplace of (Lord) Ram and recommended a little piece of land for Muslims like a donation," he said.

The decision to distribute the land among Muslims and Hindus is complicated and will create problems for the faithful in offering prayers, he claimed. He asked Indian Muslims to file an appeal in the Supreme Court and to make more efforts to protect their rights.

"In Pakistan, we have always raised our voice against any injustice with the minority communities, while in India, the state is not showing solidarity with the Muslims," he alleged.

Kazmi asked people from all walks of life to raise their voice against the "unjust decision".

Some religious leaders condemned the court's verdict, saying it disclosed the real face of India.

"We condemn this verdict. We reject it as well. This will create resentment on an international level," said Sahibzada Fazle Karim, a senior member of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan.

The Organisation of the Islamic Conference should take serious steps on the issue, he contended. Noted cleric Allama Abbas Kumaili described the decision as unjustified.

"We condemn the court's verdict," he said. He claimed the court was under the "influence of the majority Hindus. It is a diplomatic decision," said Ruet-e-Hilal Committee chief Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman. He said Indian Muslims should keep the peace.

"I appeal to Indian Muslims not to take to violence. The way of protests should be peaceful," he added.

Last edited:
P.S. I am nor nobody is defending the act of Baber. But what's the need or head of the moment.....if majority walks inn and surrender this piece of land to minority. That's where the preaching of Islam and Holy Quran starts teaching the rights of minority....today also muslims should learn and revive this holy book teaching about the protection of minorities.

Why dont the arab muslims give away the peice of the land called Israel to the jews who are in minority in middle east??
One rule for Kaffirs a one rule for u eh??

^^^
Pakistani nation is the most stupid when it comes to protest!

I forsee birth of another Quaid and "homeland" movement in India in next 20-30 years!

A couple of idiots take to the street and you are stereotyping the whole nation. Cuckoo much.

^^^
Pakistani nation is the most stupid when it comes to protest!

I forsee birth of another Quaid and "homeland" movement in India in next 20-30 years!

every year is important,firstly check out your self and ur policies then talk abt other nation:wave::wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom