What's new

Babri Masjid Verdict - The failure of the judicial system of Capitalist India.

Yeah Whatever Gives You Good Nights Sleep Bye Bye:wave::wave:

Same to you. :)

I am not planning to sleep tho, I am waiting for my slot in CS go. Servers are pain in *** in here. Sometimes i have to wait for 5 to 16 minutes to get slot ! :(

188.jpg
The Design Of Ram Mandir on Ram Janmbhoomi

Clock is Ticking for gyanwapi mosque Kashi and Shahi Eidgah Mathura...
Tick tok tick tok..
Demolition soon

Same to you. :)

I am not planning to sleep tho, I am waiting for my slot in CS go. Servers are pain in *** in here. Sometimes i have to wait for 5 to 16 minutes to get slot ! :(

I Thought You Were Leaving This Thread Two Posts Agoo_O

Anyway Bye Bye

I Thought You Were Leaving This Thread Two Posts Agoo_O
Educatinf someone is considered common curtasy here :)

I was readig that thread when i posted that. I still want to play but i am waiting since last 9 minutes now...

Educatinf someone is considered common curtasy here :)

I was readig that thread when i posted that. I still want to play but i am waiting since last 9 minutes now...

Thanx For The Great Education Does That Make Me A Graduate of An RSS Shaka????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanx For The Great Education Does That Make Me A Graduate of An RSS Shaka????:rofl::rofl::rofl:
It was your first step toward light of civilization. :)

188.jpg

Tick tok tick tok..
Demolition soon

O just love that design man :)

Not only gyan wapi we are also going to librate Krishna janma bhoomi, tejo mahalay and rebuilt rudra mahalay, tallest and most mejestic Shiv mandir in the world ! :)

It was your first step toward light of civilization. :)

So Does That Mean When Except That Theory of Relativity Was Discovered By Vedics Long Before Einstein I Can Wear That Khaki Chaddi:rofl::rofl::rofl:

images

One of the greatest Human and jew Indeed.
images

OK Fine Vedics Discovered Realtivity Built Flying Saucers Made Nuclear Bombs and According To Your PM Conducted Genetic Engineering Now Do I Get My Khaki Chaddi??????

Muslims in India should leave this issue as they wont get anything out from this except more voilance.its a hindu dominant state so cant expect anything big in india

OK Fine Vedics Discovered Realtivity Built Flying Saucers Made Nuclear Bombs and According To Your PM Conducted Genetic Engineering Now Do I Get My Khaki Chaddi??????

Yes you can, but i am afriad you have to wear pents and RSS changed their uniform from chaddit to pent.

I think you can still get both chaddi and pent online.

188.jpg

Tick tok tick tok..
Demolition soon

All Indians irrespective of thier religion wants the reconstruction of the Ram Mandir at Ayodhya and all will stand together for the liberation of Holy lands which are being occupied and would work together against the same cold war tactics.

By the way Title is too much against Indian Establishment and foundation of Republic of India , no one will forget about the Cold war and the events which have been unfolded and the burder which we Indians have gone through all these decades . Proxy war is linked to the cold war and border dispute.

an
And you have done masters in chutiyapa from qauid-e-azam university :rofl::rofl:
d you have no answer for me kid you just face saving nothing else:enjoy:, you are speechless kid, go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:lol::enjoy::omghaha: you have full history of deceptions, lies and terrorizing all of your neighboring countries:suicide::suicide2:

Muslims generally do
Suicide bombings,beheading, assaults,Bomb blasts and still we are biggest terrorist ???
You need to wake up and smell the coffee what we are doing is not even one percent of what muslims generally does
What a logic you have:enjoy:, before 9/11 everything were fine in anywhere India and elsewhere in the world and after that Hindu and other religion start propaganda against Islam and Muslims, show me single incident before 9/11 Muslim doing Suicide bombings,beheading, assaults,Bomb blasts in INDIA:blah:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom