What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

1101064424-1.jpg

So it's not over yet. Muslims of India should rise for the occasion and fight for this historic Masjid. This is not 11th century that Hindu will get away for this unjust. There would be a repercussions if Hindu of India decide to show it's muscle over weak minority.

Yes, Learn how to protect the worship places of other religions. in Pakistan Churches, Mandirs and Gurdwaras are fully protected unlike India where Babri Masjd, Golden temple and inflaming Churches are open examples.

Pakistan doesn't have a significant minority to begin with.. You can start preaching about communal harmony when you have a minority

So it's not over yet. Muslims of India should rise for the occasion and fight for this historic Masjid. This is not 11th century that Hindu will get away for this unjust. There would be a repercussions if Hindu of India decide to show it's muscle over weak minority.

no one is interested to raise in the name of religion except for a few fanatics. Every Indian wants the standard of living to improve . Not another mosque or mandir. The issue has watered down so much that people don't really care.

no one is interested to raise in the name of religion except for a few fanatics. Every Indian wants the standard of living to improve . Not another mosque or mandir. The issue has watered down so much that people don't really care.

Good!!! So hand over the land to Muslims since they own it for 1200 years. :)

Construction of masjid was illegal at the first place.
All three party were unable to provide the proof of ownership so according to article 12(?) of Indian constitution, it was divided to all 3 party.

Firstly, where did you get the 1200yrs figure? before 1200 years ie. 810AD ,everyone including Bangladeshies would have been a Hindu or Buddhist.

Secondly, I was talking about Indians and did not represent Hindus. I included them when I said they don't care.

Yup those Muslims that drinked alcohol, smoked, indulged in temptation, and even killed and took over other smaller Muslim states. And killed many innocent(not armed man).You tell me as a Muslim,are they Muslim to you? These empires are the equal to the Taliban or the "Christian"crusaders bro. Its politics before their religion. Power>Religion for them. You dont know history.

1200 is a big stretch..

Last edited:
Muslims of India have to admit the fact that they are second class citizens. Period. Pakistanis should Thank Almighty Allah that they have become Independent.

Eh,Ayodhya!!
Just google through it,its the birth place of Lord Ram!Holy place of Hindus!

Why are muslims fighting for a place in it?!
Just because an idiot ruler built a mosque,they can't claim that this land is there's.
Soon they will demand a place in the Golden temple!
:cheesy:

I am just being logical,i have no hatred against Muslims,but a different religion asking for land for a mosque where a Hindu god was born is a bit out of sorts!

...but a different religion asking for land for a mosque where a Hindu god was born is a bit out of sorts!

The problem is that how do you prove that Ram was born at the exact same place as the Babri Masjid? Although there are evidences that there may have been a temple at that place before the masjid was built, but it is impractical to prove that Ram was indeed born there...

True justice will be delivered only after the people responsible for the destruction of the masjid are punished. They had no rights to destroy the mosque.

Who will be held responsible for uniting the shattered indians, mughals, baburs, british raj? Lets not go there. No one can agree on one.

That like saying Hitler was responsible for a United Europe under the Third Reich. There is a difference between willful unity and imposed unity - especially when it is by a tyrant like Hitler or Babar.

Jon there goes your answer...an excellent one.
Did anyone invite Babur to come and unite our land.No.

And btw ignore my thanks since I actually intended to multi-quote but hit the Thanks button instead. lol

And Ram-birth theory has been substantiated by photographs from thousands of years ago?

I dont want to sermon you on how you should perform your job, but u need a lesson on religious sensitivity, especially when you're supposed to be "neutral".....

I apologize in advance to my Indian Muslim brothers and Muslims in general for throwing this line of argument.....

Since you question the "Birth of Ram" or his place of birth....let me ask you....
"What evidence exists that the Prophet was truly a prophet? That he spoke to god or the fact that he was a messenger of god? Is there any photographic or documented evidence? Maybe a video recording of god speaking with the Prophet?"....yet millions worldwide follow his principles and more continue to convert as each year passes...

Religion is an element of faith.....It has never been based on "facts" but more on faith and following....
The Prophet' teachings were popular and created faith.....which resulted in the large following of Islam....but no evidence proves otherwise of the Prophets teachings being directed by god himself....in fact I would have to ask you next to prove the existance of god itself through "Photographic evidence" as you so insensitively put....

Similarly....the fact that Ayodhya is the birthplace of Lord Rama is a matter of faith to the Hindus.....a faith that no one has the right to question..as no one has the right to question islamic faith and practices......Whether Lord Rama existed or born in Ayodhya shouldnt be the line of argument since you're treading on lines of religious insensitivity.....
Even the courts ruling in this case has been about the existance of the temple, NOT about the "existance of Lord Rama"

Please learn to be vary of Hindu sentiments as well when crafting your arguments.....I know you want to "stick it" to some members here but that does not require you to ridicule Hindu faith....

PS: I personally believe in god but not religion, so Hinduism,Islam, Sikhism, Christianity etc are all paths to reach the same higher being...how you reach the higher being is a matter of personal choice....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom