What's new

Babri Masjid Case Ruling Today

The judges tried best to give a judgement which satisfies all the parties...the provisions of the law has been strained a little here to make some parties happy, but overall its the best judgement one could come up with. i dont find anything which will make any party upset, ofcourse they have the option to appeal in the supreme court.

I am trying to understand the judgement by justice khan.but overall am happy with the decision.

The fun par is that Indians are using the name of the institute for the third party in the case that is nirmohi akhara and not telling the world it is also hindu and makes the ration as

Hindu-Hindu-Muslim

Sigh - what part of "Jainism is not Hinduism" is difficult to understand?

Legal battle not over, says Muslim group

NEW DELHI: The , a Muslim group, Thursday said the legal battle over the disputed site in Ayodhya is not over and asked the to appeal in the against the verdict.

Mohammad Manzoor Alam, general secretary of the council, said "a chance for reconciliation is depending on the future course of action" by the parties in the opposite side.

"The legal battle is not over. The finding of the high court is not acceptable. Sunni Wakf Board should appeal in the Supreme Court against the verdict," Alam, who is also a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), said.

A majority ruling of the three-judge bench said the site should be divided into three - one for the Muslims, one for the Hindus and the third for the Nirmohi Akhara.

See guys i was not wrong , i told you guys before hand that Hindus will win and they did.

The site has been divided into 3 parts , one part to Muslims and 2 to hindus and theExact site where once Babri Mosque stood has been given to Hindus as the Court has found that the Mosque site was the birthplace of Raam the Hindu god.

What a show of pathetic secularism , i knew it the moment it began Not surprised at ALL !!!

Are you so thick skulled to even understand the plain judgement - There are 3 parties to the dispute - 1 Hindu 2 Muslim 3 Jain. and the verdict was given in favour of all the 3 parties.

Your version of secularism seems to be that every one and every judgement has to be in the favour of Muslims only.

Back to your Trolling boy.

While scoring a stupid point here, do you realize how ri·dic·u·lous you sound?

and who are "we" in your statement? tom you and harry?

Yes I know it sounded ridiculous..But what about the poster glorifying Babur as a saviour of modern day India who united it. equally ridiculous aint it.?

Kindly speak only for yourself. I consider all of India's heritage as mine and unlike you, have no wish to part with any of the monuments in question.

It was a post more out of frustration that out of true intentions and I guess you will understand how the poster to whom i replied tried to imply as India was in the dark ages and had not seen magnificient monuments until Babur came , liberated us and gave wonderful structures like these.

Please see in the context of that.

Last edited:
In a hindu majority country hindus had to wait for 60 years to get a decision from the court of law to build a temple for hindus' god,and still people raise questions over India being secular...lol.

You didnt understand me,

The groups which had religious sentiments attached to this case were hindus and muslims,
nirmohi akharas as you said were caretakers.

Let the nirmohi akhara be the caretakers as they were before, and divide the land between hindus and muslims.

That would be fair.

Why should the caretakers be given a part of the disputed land between two parties?

The Nirmohi Akharas is actually one of the first ones to take this issue to the court. They do not identify themselves with Mahant Bhaskar Das (the main Hindu litigant).

The Nirmohi Akharas are a group of monks who follow their own religious customs and faiths (despite being Hindus), they have been in Ayodhya for a long time and used to offer prayers in addition to being the caretakers.

They are not an unknown plaintiff, actually they are the first party to the dispute.

You didnt understand me,

The groups which had religious sentiments attached to this case were hindus and muslims,
nirmohi akharas as you said were caretakers.

Let the nirmohi akhara be the caretakers as they were before, and divide the land between hindus and muslims.

That would be fair.

Why should the caretakers be given a part of the disputed land between two parties?

Thats what the judgement says. Two shares for each party with religious sentiments to the land. nirmohi akhara will get a share because they are the original title holders. Central government has already aquired additional land outside the dispute area if there are any adjustments that need to be made.

Seeing the reactions of the people on the news channels I feel proud that my country has matured a lot and progressed from 1992. Muslims are disappointed and rightly so, but they have by and large accepted to move on. BJP/RSS have accepted the verdict. And I pray that no party will appeal in the Supreme court now, else we will have go through this all over again.

now for the change hindus and muslims are going to challenge the decision in supreme court.... that means they are not satisfied by the verdict....

Hindu Mahasabha to challenge ruling on land division

The Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, one of the early litigants in the Ayodhya title suits, on Thursday said it would challenge the Allahabad High Court order to divide the “Ramjanambhoomi” land in three parts.

“We have decided to challenge the decision to divide the Ramjanambhoomi land in three parts”, said State president of ABHM Kamlesh Tiwari.

“Our fight for the Ramjanmbhoomi was acknowledged by the entire bench unanimously”, he said.

He said the legal battle was initiated by Mahasabha president of Faizabad Gopal Singh Visharad in Janauary 16, 1950

Even though you are saying two parts to the Hindus and one to Muslims, you should read more about the third party, the Nirmohi Akharas, even though they are Hindus but they follow their own religious faith and customs.

Sigh - what part of "Jainism is not Hinduism" is difficult to understand?

different sect of hinsuism but it will still be considered as Hindu.
So 2/3 of the land to hindus and 1/2 to muslims -- Not Fair- Decision Biased.

By basic research I mean using google

The basic search you are referring to i already have done it
and quoting from indians favorite website.

Nirmohi_Akhara

Somebody already explained that JAIN'ism is different from hindu religion.So it's HINDU-MUSLIM-JAIN.

This judgement may be questionable on the bases of reasonings such but THIS IS THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULT IF WE TAKE IT AS A COMPROMISE.

Back
Top Bottom