What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

I guess, overall, govt seems to completely screwed the whole thing. To begin with they should not have given importance to baba. If they did then they did not need to use police.
May be govt wanted to use Baba as counterweight to Anna Hazare, and baba wanted his own fast to prove his worth.
In any case bad move by govt. Even congress is not supporting the response now, and everything is being blamed on poor MMS now.

If BJP & RSS is so popular why couldn't win even 8 seats out of total 800 seats contested in recent assembly elections.
So they wanted an issue to keep them alive and divert the attention from recent defeats. So all these Baba's Drama.
Wasn't his Fast Fixed and made a fool of his 10 crore followers (as calimed by him)

wanted to laugh then feel pity for ur capability.any way BJP was never strong/even has presence in the 5 states the elections were held. FYI BJP has govt in : 5 sates own its own and in 3 as alliance.

BJP_Sates_2009.png

yes fast was fixed i bet a huge amount on it and won handsomely :smokin:

AIMF criticises UPA for crackdown on Baba Ramdev
By Pervez Bari,
Bhopal: All India Muslim Forum, (AIMF), has strongly condemned the brutal crackdown on the peaceful protest of Baba Ramdev, and has termed it as the "resounding victory of corruption in the country".

In a statement issued from Lucknow, the chairman of the Forum, Dr. M. K. Sherwani stressed that whatever might have been the personal credentials of Baba Ramdev, and by whomsoever he might have been inspired, as alleged by the Central government, but his campaign was for a noble cause which cannot be discarded on hypothetical grounds. If the allegations of wrong practices against him have any substance, they may be the subject of a separate probe.

Dr. Sherwani emphasized that the repeated assertions of All India Congress Committee general secretary Mr. Digvijay Singh, projecting Baba Ramdev as another face of RSS, is the most mischievous game plan of the Congress Party to invoke Muslim sympathy for the upcoming U.P. Assembly elections.

Even if the campaign of Baba Ramdev was sponsored by Hindutva forces, and was with ulterior motives, it does not exonerate the most corrupt Congress government of its heinous crimes, he added.

although i am not supporter of baba agenda
but this matter can surely be handled in better way.

our congress man turns from corrupt to criminal

our rahul baba will be now proud indian.

this seems to me sonia gandhi want to reduce popularity of manmohan singh.
so she can easily replace rahul gandhi from manmohan singh.

Govt. has done the worse for themselves - Around 117 countries out of 140 passed a resolution to return back the black money to its national deposits - then why this govt. hasitating - because its their own money , and if and when it will expose , they will turn nude n will loose everything.

Its around Rs. 500,00,00,00,00,00,000 /- - Shocked

If it returns even any 1 can imagine where we ll reach economically and otherwise... as somone said " Either be a part of this corupt system or try to change it" and thats what a ordinary citizen of india (dnt consider him a baba or yoga guru) stepped up out of us to ask the govt. to do the same as 117 other countries does.- whats wrong in it - atleast some one has the guts to stand up and lead.

Now if som has the moral based on truth then he/she wont hesitate to further take action but " the person who has ethics based on false beliefs n crimes under his belt" will only shiver from being exposed and make false,undue excuses to divert the main issue - thats what govt. doin.

If they are really sincere to take action to curb this mannace then would have been done before and people need not to come for agitation.... "who dont want to take this black money back - perhaps most of us does want it ,because we want also to live in better world and moreover want our nation been marked as Developed" - Those who dont want - are only participating in this crime against your nation.

Baba should continue his fast from his Ashram. I think he wont be allowed in Delhi now.

Babaji First you begin anti- Corruption Campaign from your people and 34 companies owned by you.

Acharaya BalKrishan, a Nepali Citizen is having Indian Passport and two Arm Licenses ( How did he get all these without corrupting the corrupt Babus)
He is the MD of most of companies owned by Baba.
I feel Government was after Baba long back and to teach Government a lesson he took up all these Dama.

even if all this try one cannot justify lathi charge on innocent janta
a day before your four minister went to receive baba in airport
suddenly they found baba corrupt and thongi.
and it is shame that still people support congress action and blame baba on this.
baba is not elected person govermnet is
whom should you expect responsible behaviour
this shows how low they can go.

Babaji First you begin anti- Corruption Campaign from your people and 34 companies owned by you.

Acharaya BalKrishan, a Nepali Citizen is having Indian Passport and two Arm Licenses ( How did he get all these without corrupting the corrupt Babus)
He is the MD of most of companies owned by Baba.
I feel Government was after Baba long back and to teach Government a lesson he took up all these Dama.

you mean if some one is an owner of number of comapnies then he/she can not come to fight against corruption.... dude from where did u get this logic... I ma self is a owner of two firms so by your logic i can not come in open to agitate against ill deeds done by the ruling party.... I know all my hard earned money is no black deposits, i do file ma reports periodically,i do pay ma all taxes properly and transparent, my every doc is with sales and exice department..... Then why should i fear of anything either i posess multi company ownership and assets.... atleast im not hidinng anything in swiss bank nor im doing ill against my country.

Second thing - The issue regarding fake Passport and arms do watch today evening press conference by It self Acharya Balkrishna... Hope ull get your replies truely.

how about u getting some life .. and stop lapping up the words of dickvijay singh ..the mofo is mouth pice of italian madam

This is the problem ,you don't accept reality.

What i stated is the reality . And let me make it clear i don't think its wrong on the part of Muslims and Christians to prefer secularity.

My point is that you should take into account this inherent attitude of the minorities while assessing their sentiments and not remain in denial.

Anyways minorities may have equal rights in this country , but Hindus have bigger responsibleness when comes to preserver and protect India and its unique identity.

Manas, leaving aside the Baba Ramdev episode, the fact of the matter is that Hindus themselves don't like RSS and political Hinduism or religion based politics on the most part. That is why they don't come to power. So why do you need to put this on minorities? Try to distinguish political religious nationalism and traditional religious leaders which everyone appreciates because they don't use religion for political purposes.

Political Islamic groups are similarly rejected by majority Muslims as well. In fact, even in neighboring Pakistan, religious parties didn't even get double digit vote share. It was only during dictatorships that the loud political Islamic parties would be given govt. role.

And there is some misconception about sharia. It applies ONLY to Muslims first of all. These rules don't apply to non-Muslims even in Muslim majority states. For example, Alcohol drinking and trading is allowed for non-Muslims in Pakistan for example. Similar is the case of Muslim Personal Law for example. It applies only to Muslims. And even that is up to the individual. If a particular Muslim wants to use common law then there is no legal way to stop him.

On the other hand, most minorities have accepted some Hindu religious laws in deference to their feelings. For example, accepting the ban on Cow slaughter or the ban on Alcohol in Gujarat. In UP for example, where this is more prominent, Deoband seminary came out with a ruling that the law of the land should be followed and in deference of religious feelings of Hindus, a sacrificial animal other than Cows should be slaughtered.

Also, as a nation we have to decide weather we want religious leaders to be decision makers or weather they should stick to their areas of expertise i.e. religion. Political religious politics, whether by Muslims, Christians or Hindus will create problems in the long run. But of course, the majority community is the main community that has to understand this. This does not mean, that religious leaders cannot take part in politics, but that they should use religion as a means to gain political party. In fact, you don't even have to be a religiously devout person to play the religious politics game. And most who do so are actually NOT religiously devout.

There is no two minds on fighting or not fighting corruption. Everyone wants to do that. The question is wether someone is cynically using the genuine grievances for ulterior motives. And it is on the Baba Ramdev to clarify that because of some credible questions raised here. Is this a political agitation targeting only the Congress - then clearly state that. If it is truly an apolitical anti-corruption agitation, atleast give 5% of the time to corruption done by other parties including the BJP of which there are several examples.
The reason why Anna Hazare has more credibility among the masses is because he has shown to be apolitical. He has taken on corruption in other states including Gujarat as well (Gujarat is riddled with scams, says Anna Hazare : West: India Today).

We need a apolitical movement that puts ALL political parties under pressure to do away with Corruption, otherwise we will see Congress go and another party come and break new records in Corruption as they keep playing musical chairs. No party should be spared.

Back
Top Bottom