What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

Get lost.

If you have problem with Ramdev and others then write as a separate post but dont write all that bull s *hit of your by quoting my post.

Got it ?

You get lost.Just who the hell do u think u are saying i should get lost while on the other hand claiming this is free country anyone can say what they want?Hypocrite.

Guys, speaking against BJP is NOT same as supporting Congress! I hate the Congress, BJP, Communists alike, but Congress seem to be the lesser evil of the three at the present world.

Good riddance!! He talks of corruption. Can he show his tax returns? He's worth more than Rs 5000 crores for Chrissake!! :P

How would he look in Rockstar Sushi jeans, Ralph Lauren shirt, Gucci shoes, and Reyn Spooner hat? Dashing! The Indian govt would then perhaps be intimidated and forced to bring out a bill on black money. Negotiating with a half naked sadhu is an absolute no no! :no:

YOU MIGHT WISH FOR WHAT YOU WANT BUT WHAT YOU GET IS WHAT THE MAJORITY OF THE INDIANS WANT, EITHER LIVE WITH IT OR CHANGE YOUR ALLIGENCE TO PAKISTAN

Oh great !!!!
Those ppl dont follow the extremist hindutva tendency should go to Pakistan . :lol:

And stop writing in CAPS

YE SAAL* GHANDI LAGATE HAI NAAM MEA....AUR KAAM SARE CHORO WALO...

U dickhead .
U know something called Freedom of Speech .
This is an international forum

Dick head is YOU.

You want to post, you post.

But there is no need to quote my post.

Now you shut up, I have no interest in talking to you.

Guys, speaking against BJP is NOT same as supporting Congress! I hate the Congress, BJP, Communists alike, but Congress seem to be the lesser evil of the three at the present world.

Mine thoughts to the core.

You get lost.Just who the hell do u think u are saying i should get lost while on the other hand claiming this is free country anyone can say what they want?Hypocrite.

Whats you IQ like?

Do you even understand English?

You want to post, you post.

But do not quote my posts with your Bull s*hit, understood or still going above your head ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom