What's new

Baba ramdev arrested....supporters attacked

To all Congress bashers & MMS bashers:
I am not a supporter of Congress but I see You are all jumping in this forum on this particular piece of news. But non of U said anything when Maya govt killed 4+ farmers.But yesterday where nobody was killed U started calling this as Police Brutality.

The difference is that this is about a cause that right-thinking people care about. We need to stop the looting of the poor people of India.

Yes. Lets all go to delhi and protest peacefully.
I do the yoga you do the speeches. get atleast 5000 men and we all march to rastrapathy bhavan peacefully.

LOL going by your logic Asaramji Bapu will be in trouble, he is the biggest crowd puller

OK i have a few questions what are their demands? how come the BJP is acting holier than thou ? they ruled for 6 yrs you honestly telling me they never stashed away money? :) come on mate we need to wise up to these political tactics of the sangh parivar . if you believe that this agitation was any thing else but a effort to gain political mileage then , imm afraid i will have to disagree with you . these BABA need to stick to what they know and not enter the political arena.

Well I never said that BJP is a better party or it could have handeled the situation better............thats the work of their party members similarly I don't expect you or for that matter any one to realise my political views but would ask a simple question would've congress acted differently if the men sitting in that park were not clad in a saffron dress............what if it was some student organisation or for that matter a Muslim organisation.

Where is he looking at?:shocked:

Cheep stone sling, why would you bring in such pics just to undermine a personality, i can technically explain that a mans head normally bows when he says namaste and you guys take a pic and publish it to undermine some one who is popular among the masses.

No it's not.He can definitely fight corruption.But in this case the figurehead is portraying himself as a Sadhu.

So ? Get your thoughts together. I think the cabinet ministers were not informed abt this image b4 they met him at the airport.

I am not a Supporter of China.But I think both BJP & INC should take China like measures to control dissent like this.

For those who still don't know how the govt. justified the police action, this is from the horse's mouth.

Govt justifies police action against Ramdev - The Times of India
NEW DELHI: Government on Sunday justified police action to end Ramdev's agitation saying the Yoga Guru had violated the undertaking for permission and had even backed out on his assurances.

Union minister Kapil Sibal, who was holding negotiations with Ramdev over the last few days, said there were apprehensions about law and order situation in Delhi as Ramdev had collected 50,000 people for "political aasan" although he had sought permission for a yoga camp for a gathering of 5,000 only.

"It was not a Yoga platform, but a political platform. The law and order had to be enforced in Delhi. We did not want any disruptions in that," he told reporters.

To a question, he said the party and the government were united on the police action.

"Absolutely 100%. No such action takes place without 100 per cent unity in the government and the party," the minister said.

He rejected BJP's allegations that the crackdown was reminiscent of Emergency.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the best revenge Baba Ramdev can take now is to form his political party, stand in elections and then make the rules/laws that he wants once he gets elected.

Otherwise, there is no legal way of forcing the govt. if you are not a political party really.

Unfortunately BJP is just so lost and divided that they have not been an effective opposition. Its is because of the failure of BJP to be an effective opposition that we see Baba Ramdev and Anna Hazare type people tapping into the reservoir of anti-corruption sentiment.

The only way Congress can come out of this is announcing some big anti-corruption actions that brings back black money and gets convictions. They have already made some major arrests but they can do more in other areas including passing the Lokpal Bill in the next sesion.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom