What's new

بے حسی اور سفاکیت کی ترغیب

yar article main doctor sahib jhoti news kay hum duniya ki sab say generous qoum hain ko base bana kay bahari quwaton pay ilzam laga rahey thay kay woh hamian bayhiss karna chatey hay kyu kay woh humarey number 1 honey say jealous hay
wohi purnai yahodi labbi amreci sazish wali blame game

Instead of nitpicking on some things in the article, why not discuss the topic of the article?? Why always resort to the usual tactic to discredit the writer by picking out a few things and ignoring the overall message that is actually good. Where's the sense in that!?

@Muhammad29psy

Appreciate your thread sir but apparently its too much for some people to understand common Psychological warfare tactics
here is an example of what us young people see everyday

watch 5:13 to 5:20 its funny and cool to us and yes im guilty of it

@Lagay Raho You are very right, violent contents are part of daily exposures from mainstream media, we can't help it. However, content this article is targeting has a bit different nature. Yes, for many people it may be difficult to comprehend completely. But many may comprehend it. Attempts for betterment with positivity and hopes are our core objective. We can estimate real impacts.

Very true! but they are habitual of this behavior. Media k samny kabhi kabhi ati hn asi chezen. Ye behis na hty to ham sakon mn je paty...

These are known. Actually the media is now either tired of everything else or just pure incidental.

Dua bus ye hai k insaan zimedari ka ehsaas qabool karle.

Ashraful makhlooqat hain hum ye hi samaj jaye.

Darasal asaabi tor pe kamzor hogaya hai mamla jese saanp soongh jata hai.

Lathi ki awaz bhi kaafi hoti hai per koi himmat to kare

Very true! but they are habitual of this behavior. Media k samny kabhi kabhi ati hn asi chezen. Ye behis na hty to ham sakon mn je paty...

Sir aik video upload kernia ha? https://www.facebook.com/muhammad.rizwan.35912672

samajh nh arhi kaisy hoge?

No idea janaab.

Me khud is umar me mushkil se ye website use krna seekh raha hon

These are known. Actually the media is now either tired of everything else or just pure incidental.

Dua bus ye hai k insaan zimedari ka ehsaas qabool karle.

Ashraful makhlooqat hain hum ye hi samaj jaye.

Darasal asaabi tor pe kamzor hogaya hai mamla jese saanp soongh jata hai.

Lathi ki awaz bhi kaafi hoti hai per koi himmat to kare

No idea janaab.
Lol. No problem sir. I am figuring out.
Me khud is umar me mushkil se ye website use krna seekh raha hon

Sir ye dekhn, good work ha.

Back
Top Bottom