What's new

Azmeri Haque from Bangladesh Steals the Spotlight at Cannes in Aarong Jamdani Saree

Actually the sari doesn't look good on those yucky gym-fanatic females with thin arms and flat, muscular bellies but looks elegant on the normal female, tall or "short", who is chubbier. The sari enhances her feminine softness, roundness and curves. The lovely Sonakshi for example :
110-1591017418.jpg

24aa0d74f979221c618774065908499e.jpg

actress-sonakhsi-sinha-in-manish-malhotra-sari.jpg

Doesn't she look ravishing in the red one ?

@KedarT @Sainthood 101 @Zibago @Indos @Maarkhoor @Bilal9 @SIPRA @DrJekyll
If you like chubby girls, then I think you will find Apu Biswas beautiful. She was the wife of Shakib Khan and once top film actress in Bangladesh.

1653918372946.png

1653918190105.png

1653918798036.png

Last edited:
@jamahir , Bilal talk about Cannes, so I bring here Indonesian actress who appeared in Cannes Film festival in 2022

Raline Shah

Sorry Indos brother, I was on the phone so couldn't reply sooner. So her father is from South Asia or Iran to have Shah ? Shah doesn't sound Southeast Asian.

Raline is lovely and intelligent. She will look nice in a sari. And she said that people in acting develop empathy because acting requires the actor or actress to understand the role to a realistic extent and doing different roles makes the acting person understand different people and their situations in an empathetic light. Well, that is ideal but not always true. There are actors in India who are Hindutvadi and there are actors in the West who are pro-NATO. Not quite empathetic to the feelings of those billions of people oppressed by NATO and the Hindutvadis.

If you like chubby girls, then I think you will find Apu Biswas beautiful. She was the wife of Shakib Khan and once top film actress in Bangladesh.
View attachment 849253

This photo properly shows her soft loveliness. :D

Last edited:
Sorry Indos brother, I was on the phone so couldn't reply sooner. So her father is from South Asia or Iran to have Shah ? Shah doesn't sound Southeast Asian.

Raline is lovely and intelligent. She will look nice in a sari. And she said that people in acting develop empathy because acting requires the actor or actress to understand the role to a realistic extent and doing different roles makes the acting person understand different people and their situations in an empathetic light. Well, that is ideal but not always true. There are actors in India who are Hindutvadi and there are actors in the West who are pro-NATO. Not quite empathetic to the feelings of those billions of people oppressed by NATO and the Hindutvadis.

She said in the video she has ancestor from Middle East from father side, look like Iran.

This is her, the little girl with her family

1653925645856.png

Looks hazara cause of his mongoloid features

Yep, Hazara usually is mixed as well, more like Chinese mixed with Caucasian as I see little kid in Mecca with reddish skin tone while the eye look like Chinese. Reddish skin tone usually only related with Caucasian blood.

While some Hazara is completely Mongoloid and can look like general Indonesian look like this women who stay in Indonesia as refugee

Other Hazara in Indonesia

Yep, Hazara usually is mixed as well, more like Chinese mixed with Caucasian as I see little kid in Mecca with reddish skin tone while the eye look like Chinese. Reddish skin tone usually only related with Caucasian blood.

While some Hazara is completely Mongoloid and can look like general Indonesian look like this women who stay in Indonesia as refugee

I think Hazaras are a turkik people ethnically while speak farsi in day to day life
so genetically central Asian, turkik people while culturally Iranic as they speak Farsi, even belong to shia sect and in Iran are treated with respect at least compared to other people groups of Afghanistan

Last edited:
I think Hazaras are a turkik people ethnically while speak farsi in day to day life
so genetically central Asian, turkik people while culturally Iranic as they speak Farsi, even belong to shia sect and in Iran are treated with respect at least compared to other people groups of Afghanistan

Muslims are in every color and ethnic

There will be sport game this year for all OIC members, it will be interesting to watch

@jamahir @KedarT

You can see this Hazara refugee living in Indonesia, look on English. The language of Afghan is rather neutral I guess, similar like Indonesian language, so the English is clear right ?

Once again I bring some Indonesian singers that live in Indonesia

It is not about imitating, it is just we have neutral language that make us easy to speak other language, especially English.

Furthermore, with the use of latin and the spelling like German/Dutch, so it is getting easier. German and Dutch in general has good English pronunciation

@jamahir @KedarT

You can see this Hazara refugee living in Indonesia, look on English. The language of Afghan is rather neutral I guess, similar like Indonesian language, so the English is clear right ?

It is not about imitating, it is just we have neutral language that make us easy to speak other language, especially English.

Furthermore, with the use of latin and the spelling like German/Dutch, so it is getting easier. German and Dutch in general has good English pronunciation

Yes the Hazara football girl's English is clear as is of the two Indonesian singers though why is Raisa singing in a cliched Whitney Houston style "Oh we will always love uuuuuuu" ha ha ?

Yes the Hazara football girl's English is clear as is of the two Indonesian singers though why is Raisa singing in a cliched Whitney Houston style "Oh we will always love uuuuuuu" ha ha ?

Well I dont notice that she uses Whitney Houston singing vocal technique. She will have solo concert in July in which many ladies will come,

This is when she has solo concert in Singapore

Actually the sari doesn't look good on those yucky gym-fanatic females with thin arms and flat, muscular bellies but looks elegant on the normal female, tall or "short", who is chubbier. The sari enhances her feminine softness, roundness and curves. The lovely Sonakshi for example :
110-1591017418.jpg

24aa0d74f979221c618774065908499e.jpg

actress-sonakhsi-sinha-in-manish-malhotra-sari.jpg

Doesn't she look ravishing in the red one ?

@KedarT @Sainthood 101 @Zibago @Indos @Maarkhoor @Bilal9 @SIPRA @DrJekyll
Not a big fan of Sonakshi...meh

@jamahir @KedarT

Yes, it seems like Indonesians in general pronounce English better than Indians do. And that's because of the Indonesian language which might doesn't have a strong pronunciation of 'r' like Indian languages do.

Back
Top Bottom