What's new

Azim Premji pledges $2bn to foundation

Good act . Bravo to the Azim. Hope some sum must be used for improving education of Indian Muslims too also other Indians

If you are talking about pakistan, do whatever you want,
But please kindly, when ur talking about India don't name any community by religion, India knows very well how to take care of its citizens and its education. It will take time but will be there, DR kalam is a perfect example.

Thanx.

I've heard he owns more than 65% shares in wipro corp.Now he is limiting his shares to just 8% and donating the rest of his shares towards towards setting up humanitarian foundations!All indians are proud of you sir azim..

Its a ploy!

The guy (Khoja) siphoned the company funds and put in his charitable trust. While the funds used for schools would come from earnings (of that 2 billion) it means nothing.........Its cheating, plain n simple.

What a ploy to divert the funds.

Its a ploy!

The guy (Khoja) siphoned the company funds and put in his charitable trust. While the funds used for schools would come from earnings (of that 2 billion) it means nothing.........Its cheating, plain n simple.

What a ploy to divert the funds.

If the above thing you said, would be true, then his position in India will become very bad, and i don't think he would like to spoil his name that bad.

Really great. But Government should take the lead in Education and I must say standardizing the quality is the main issue. School buildings will not count for much.

Indian Institute of Management, IIT and other institutes are world famous in our country. Our MBA's are doing grt all around the world.Our Doctors and Engineers are famous all around the world our education quality is just fine, what we need is more awareness in the rural ares regarding the education.

Back
Top Bottom