What's new

Azhar Mashwani abducted by Pak Army

Do they abduct people writing against them here at PDF...:what:

FB_IMG_1679592027496.jpg

The time has come for the people of Pakistan to raid the GHQ and hang these traitors, Pakistan needs a revolution and an overhaul of the system.

Easy to say that sitting in UAE, of course. :D

You never know, they might have agents who propagate their agenda here at PDF, since we have noticed some Patwaris here doing the same for Noon.

Well, I can't deny that..

Yes true, PDF posters are anonymous, well can be traced with ISP and all the forensics/FIA cyberwing. But this is not a well known, widespread public forum which creates the media vibes and seen by millions like Twitter and FB.

But at the same time we all want them to see the people sentiments.

Last edited:
I would be controversial to say if you live outside of Pak you should treat that country and land as your home and do the best you can as a citizen for that country at the same time trying to better that society as well.

Pakistan changing by a revolution is very unlikely, one has to accept that. That does not mean to accept facism and human rights abuses. To deal with powerful corrupt elite you have to weild influence yourself. That will require lobbying your own governments to behave responsibly when dealing with human rights abusers and corrupt criminals in Pak.

IK alone won't be able to solve the mess that is pakistan he needs powerful backers which right now seem absent. The awaam I think most know won't go up in arms against pdm or military generals.

One thing is IK might create an awakening with the younger generation to bring about change for good when their time comes. No corrupt unethical system lasts.

Yes true, PDF posters are anonymous, well can be traced with ISP and all the forensics/FIA cyberwing. But this is not a well known, widespread public forum which creates the media vibes and seen by millions like Twitter and FB.

So a much safer forum, hopefully.
vpn
tor
rooting your android phones and turning off cell

are your friends.
If one is really into it. could go into spoofing mac addresses of a rooted phone.

Despite all this, credit to IK/PTI that he hasn’t gone full retard.

Violence would mean he will play into their hands.

It is quite disturbing IK hasn’t plan for succession. When he is out I foresee this struggle dwindling down drastically.
I've been preaching for sometime that Imran needs to publicly designate a successor nearly as charismatic as he is. He is older than many think he is.

I think Murad Saeed is young, loyal, and hot headed enough. Setting up SMQ, an establishment guy who never had anything to do with the founding of the party, is a big mistake.

This country functions on belief in messiahs, personalities, etc. Imran needs another "messiah" to take over. Otherwise PTI will become JI, invisible to the public while Maryam and Bilawal are next royalty.

Very sad.

The international human rights organization should look into this.

I don't see Khan picking up arms and going all Rambo on Army. If anyone can find something from Quran and Haddith where arm rebellion can be initiated then Khan must be convinced that is the only way. I get it that Khan does not want blood of Pakistanis on his hand but he must realize nothing will change from dialogue.

Establishment needs to be attacked and unless they fear for their lives, nothing will change.

How about an indefinite hunger strike against the policies of your Govt? It is more peaceful without impacting any loss of life to the public property or even PTI workers too? And also, Non Violent protest has more value and vibe that can bring more attention from outside Pakistan too??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom