What's new

Azhar Mashwani abducted by Pak Army

Fr9aJLeXoAAxHKw

Name the unit or officer name who abducted him. Let’s see if this can be tracked in reality.

BLA used to blame the Army for the same, after that it was revealed these abducted people had joined BLA.

It’s easy to point everything at military or ISI and just say it’s the truth but it looks like it.
Sir there is a very intense propaganda going on to embroil Pakistan Military and take away the public support. Once that is done, the soldiers won`t be able to fight for the territorial sovereignty. It would also lead to a civil war and the country would be ripe to be invaded. Most probably the cold start doctrine would be put to practise and there would be incursions on the line of control.

I guess its time people start protecting themselves. Keep weapons and shoot anyone who tries to abduct u. Zindagi mauth vese bhi Allah k haat mey hay. Better to kill a few pigs before u die.

If mood of general public isn't so then what's point of struggle. Let them live like cuck slaves, they have been doing it for centuries let them continue doing so.

A valid point. Actually most of the awam are corrupt hypocrites themselves and we know beghairat corrupt ppl can never bring revolution. Rich or poor, mullah or liberal, everyone is corrupt. The brits for 200 uears and then their brown slave oak establishment through mullahs and peers have made this society into corrupt sheeps. Blind followers in religion and everything and blind followers can never bring revolutions.

They (Hybrid Rulling Mafia) have experience in facing violence and adopting counter violence tactics & strategies. Its the "Peace" they have no experience. This inexperience is hurting them most.

Therefore PTI adopting violence even for A JUST POLITICAL CAUSE would be the success of Mafia as they already have experience to deal with it.

It will be like playing on their pitch under their strategy with Umpires appointed by them for safeguarding their benefits.

The only way PTI can snatch victory from them is to exploit their inexperience in PEACE & defeat them in war of narratives, knowingly or unknowingly PTI & its followers are adopting this strategy.
Never thought of it like that, but makes a lot of sense. Which is why they are trying to incite violence. But how long can we hold this peaceful postion and will it even be of any use in the end?

Yes, HRKs post explained a lot to me and opened up a new way of thinking for me.

Peaceful positions will cause it to be a war of attrition.
Over time, the mafia will start to feel the pinch of a trashed economy and eventually give into PTI to make sure their own pockets stay lined, at which time the civilian government in the hands of the PTI acts against the Mafia to prevent their rise, whilst they are at their weakest.

That's my overall idea of the situation.
But if they manage to get all the top leadership, it wouldn't mean much. Without leadership, people are like headless chickens - this is specially true for Pakistanis.

Never thought of it like that, but makes a lot of sense. Which is why they are trying to incite violence. But how long can we hold this peaceful postion and will it even be of any use in the end?
It's a game of nerves let see who blink first ....

Its either Model Town 2.0 or 12 May, 2007 by Ruling Mafia which will lead to an obtrusive Martial Law which will be the acceptance of defeat by Mafia bosses in Uniform therefore would be most violent Martial Law of our history but would be a short tenure it will not last for a decade like previous Martial Laws

OR
Martial Law after the widespread violence by PTI and its supporters but for this to happen something BIG very BIG is needed, something like the event of controlled violence of 27 December, 2007 which will be a victory of Mafia Bosses.

They will have justification of their actions and will continue to rule this country for next 50 or so years.

Last edited:
Imran still holds the ACE. He only have to say
1. Armed forces of Pakistan have been compromised
2. Judiciary is compromised
3. bureaucracy is compromised
4. Security of Pakistan is compromised because its economic collapse. Same army which was beating the drum that how economy is important for security of Pakistan is now bhung pi kay sleeping.
5. Start from GHQ and burn this rotten structure down to its core so we can build a new Pakistan Quaid e Azam's Pakistan on the bones of this corrupt mafia.
So what we will die we will take this corrupt mafia along with us so our future generations can build a new Pakistan with our blood and on these corrupt traitor's rotten corpses.

Last edited:

**Hafiz Taking Revenge From Imran Khan** Azhar Mashwani Still Not Found | Big Plan Of ECP Exposed​

lanat ho aysy hakumat or aysy military per
yay baduua hai kashmir ki is military ko phudu lagaya howa tha 75 years say. Kahan AZEEM PAK FAUJ 2019 aur khan abb disgraced and hated by its own people. general whiskey to mir Jaffar and mir Sadiq to god knows what other great titles.
Pak military getting the same love as Ali Wazir or once MQM got, today they are called traitors' such a shame..
bottle ka bhi kasoor nahi hai. Eating haram and eating away this military never ever thought in their wildest dream that this day will ever come they never probably discussed it ever but guess what April 2022 shook them up.
Same way these drunk bunch are thinking its never gonna come to ghq we will handle it and it will be there then what they gonna call for airstikes by PAF on capital of Pakistan DONT these buffoons realize that every military circle all across the world is laughing at these generals .... duffers
I ONCE SAID EVEN I WILL SCARE THIS MILTARY AWAY ON MY HORSE WITH A SWORD IN MY HAND. IMRAN KHAN DONT EVEN HAVE THAT AND HE GOT WHOLE MILITARY SECURITY AGENCIES GOVT COALLATION OF 14 PARTIES COMBINED AND GOD KNOWS WHAT MINDS ON THE RUN..... A CRICKETER MAKING MOCKERY OF SO CALLED ( WHAT THEY BRAINWASHED US WITH) AZEEM PAK FAUJ.....

Back
Top Bottom