What's new

Azerbaijan Military Photos & Multimedia

No, he wasn't. You don't know anything about the situation of that time.

First of all who talked about invading Iran? Secondly stop acting as an Azeri.

I am not acting as an Azeri, i am an Azeri, but it doesn't matter, i am Iranian, this is all that matters.

I don't care what the situation was at the time, what i do care about is his actions and words! He said it loud and clear, he wanted Iranian Azerbaijan to join with Azerbaijan and he called Iran a doomed state, therefore we helped Armenia and you lost 20% of your land.

It's time you stop blaming other people and blame your stupid soviet leaders.

hey my muslim brothers please don't fight .......
because our ALLAH has commanded us in QURAN to hold his rope with hard grip
and don't fight to bring-up differences among us

Last edited:
hey my muslim brothers please don't fight .......
because our ALLAH has commanded us in QURAN to hold his rope with strength
and don't fight between us to bring up differences

There is nothing Islamic about Azerbaijan. It is really hurtful, as an Azeri, to see fellow Azeris living in that zionist loving country ruled by pathetic rulers.

There is nothing Islamic about Azerbaijan. It is really hurtful, as an Azeri, to see fellow Azeris living in that zionist loving country ruled by pathetic rulers.

Whatever the politicians might be, your comment is very offensive to the people of Azerbaijan. You can not judge every person in Azerbaijan, only Allah can judge them. Azerbaijan is also a Muslim majority country like Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc...

Muslim majority countries should never fight against each other.

Like said stop acting as an Azeri first of all. Do you want to talk to me in our language? But I don't want to go there. So just finish it.

We are at least honest Muslims. Aren't you guys the same Iranians who dislike Arabs because you became Muslims?

But we don't have such issues, we became Muslims by our own will.

Now you call yourselves as "Islamic" Republic but your actions can be seen clearly.

Like said stop acting as an Azeri first of all. Do you want to talk to me in our language? But I don't want to go there. So just finish it.

We are at least honest Muslims. Aren't you guys the same Iranians who dislike Arabs because you became Muslims?

But we don't have such issues, we became Muslims by our own will.

Now you call yourselves as "Islamic" Republic but your actions can be seen clearly.

I am not acting an Azeri, i already told you, i am Azeri. Your stupid soviet leaders are oppressing Islam in your country. That is why 600 Azeris flood Iran every hour!

Look like Iran is very angry!

-Fighting with Iraq's past wars
-Blaming on Pakistan for smugglers and other issues
-Pressing all middle easterns countries to stand up and down
-Showing very aggressives towards US/Izrael
-Yelling at Azerbaijan for 20% occupy

Yes, all Muslims countries are big failures and fighting each other these days over little things, what's wrong with us !! :angry:

Use a better English translator, your current one doesn't make sense.

Whatever the politicians might be, your comment is very offensive to the people of Azerbaijan. You can not judge every person in Azerbaijan, only Allah can judge them. Azerbaijan is also a Muslim majority country like Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc...

Muslim majority countries should never fight against each other.

When did i judge Azerbaijanis? I blamed their Government.

amazing firepower do azerbhaijan have any good relations with russia

No...At least military speaking.

Most of those equipments are bought from Ukraine and Israel. From Ukraine it includes Grad, Smerch... And Gvozdika, Akatsiya etc...From Israel; Lar-160 and 200, LYNX MLRS and IMI Extra.

If you talk about that military exercise video.

BM-30 Smerch.

a9ed9e46dd84ecc595448d2da221a020.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom