What's new

Azerbaijan downs Armenian UAV

SouI

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Azerbaijan Downs Armenian Air Drone

Defense Ministry disseminated an information.

Azerbaijan's Defense Ministry issued a statement on the downed Armenian unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).

Oxu.Az reports with reference to the Defense Ministry that the drone was shot down on January 29 at 14:00 in the direction of Agdam region during a reconnaissance mission over the positions of Azerbaijani Armed Forces.

UAV was destroyed by the Air Forces of Azerbaijan.

More information will be given in connection with the incident.

Armenia is losing some expensive gear (for them) in recent times, first the Mi-24 and now this drone, not to mention the dozens of Armenian soldiers killed a few months ago.

Job well done. Damage was done without anyone dying.

With USA on Armenia said, its not good for Azerbaijan to escalate tension.
I support Azerbaijan with escaleting the tension, and go into a full war against Armenia....while Russia having it's own problems...let's settle with these cowards for once and all.

Is there a border between Azarbaijan and Turkey?

Russians are unpredictable. We have to be prepared for worst case scenerio.

I support Azerbaijan with escaleting the tension, and go into a full war against Armenia....while Russia having it's own problems...let's settle with these cowards for once and all.
This^. These few years might be the best chance for us in this regard. Russia has just so much trouble rolling over its head right now. They could not afford losing Turkey at a time like this, when they need us at most.

We shall get done with those people, indeed, for once and all.

This^. These few years might be the best chance for us in this regard. Russia has just so much trouble rolling over its head right now. They could not afford losing Turkey at a time like this, when they need us at most.

We shall get done with those people, indeed, for once and all.

Yeap, but i meant Karabag....not suggesting invading whole Armenia.

I'm afraid that is not going to work. You can't just invade Karabakh and after that magically a peace treaty will be signed. There has to be a quick victory and not a prolonged war that would destroy Azerbaijani economy.
Well if you invade whole Armenia it would mean Dashnak Terror number 2 and a lot stronger/active PKK.

Well if you invade whole Armenia it would mean Dashnak Terror number 2 and a lot stronger/active PKK.
Azerbaijan could kick all the living population directly to Russia, as russians seem to love them so much. And they would also not have such a terror problem as well.

But it is them to decide, regardless of the outcome it is certain that Armenia invaded their land illegitimately and keeps the occupation even despite there being countless decisions taken by international communities simply calling for an end for this barbaric unhumane act.

Breaking international laws and committing war crimes continuously is not something that would have no consequence afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom