What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

After analysing and watching azeri mod youtube channel i learn the war pattern is totally drone bound
Its time to apply covid rules in the battle field or bit more.should be least 30 meter distance between soilders.everything should be fast moving .and defensive installations should be completely under ground .only a small hole for weapon launch.

hmhm.. I hope they have it. As 2 ant-tank round were fired, and at 0:37 there are 2 dark plumes. I hope anti-tank round missed their target. Still in the end, soldiers were in group (no social distancing.) I bet they didn't even know that a drone is watching them.

Well that's a real battle. wow. They fired 2 rounds at approaching tanks. And ran. They either missed and retreated as there was no time to reload, or they hit but there were too many tanks. and they retreated just the same. they abandoned their position. Thats a loss for them, regardless of how many tanks they destroyed.

Their job was to hold that position. They failed. The tanks did job. And that's exactly what a tank is built to do. Overrun enemy positions.

It would be unusual for the missiles to miss the tanks. But in the heat of battle there is lot of pressure on the ATGM crew. plus they don't know when a drone will hit. Abandoning the position is the right call for those soldiers. In WW2 in Russia they would have been shot for cowardice and desertion.

As they were running for their lives, they even left a vehicle behind. Imagine that. When an army thinks it has better chances of survival on foot than in a vehicle going at 80 km per hour to more.

Historical maps of Germany and France. "Martsahk" in Marsellies

Last edited:
Well that's a real battle. wow. They fired 2 rounds at approaching tanks. And ran. They either missed and retreated as there was no time to reload, or they hit but there were too many tanks. and they retreated just the same. they abandoned their position. Thats a loss for them, regardless of how many tanks they destroyed.

Their job was to hold that position. They failed. The tanks did job. And that's exactly what a tank is built to do. Overrun enemy positions.

It would be unusual for the missiles to miss the tanks. But in the heat of battle there is lot of pressure on the ATGM crew. plus they don't know when a drone will hit. Abandoning the position is the right call for those soldiers. In WW2 in Russia they would have been shot for cowardice and desertion.

As they were running for their lives, they even left a vehicle behind. Imagine that. When an army thinks it has better chances of survival on foot than in a vehicle going at 80 km per hour to more.

Historical maps of Germany and France. "Martsahk" in Marsellies

Latest info from frontlines i have is - armenians are withdrawing from many areas of NK; it is now just a matter of time before it is given up. Another bit that is coming out - not sure how true; some azeris held for over 20+ years and made to work like slaves freed up.

Latest info from frontlines i have is - armenians are withdrawing from many areas of NK; it is now just a matter of time before it is given up. Another bit that is coming out - not sure how true; some azeris held for over 20+ years and made to work like slaves freed up.

Amazing. if true it would not surprise me. I hope they capture that president of their breakaway republic and try him for it.

If true then UAVs have eroded their will to fight to large extent.

Imagine machines killing you...

The prospects of being killed by a machine can be nauseating to some.

Amazing. if true it would not surprise me. I hope they capture that president of their breakaway republic and try him for it.
one fellow who was rescued was chained in basement for years. this is true genocide and humiliation.
they are speaking about autonomy for NK; it wont happen. only in name.
If true then UAVs have eroded their will to fight to large extent.

Imagine machines killing you...
There is a lot of noise internally in armenia for large number of casualties. Baba Putin is staying neutral; that idiot pash... is trying to draw Russia into conflict by attacking Ganja so that there would be a reaction into Armenia proper so he can ask them to intervene.

one fellow who was rescued was chained in basement for years. this is true genocide and humiliation.
they are speaking about autonomy for NK; it wont happen. only in name.

There is a lot of noise internally in armenia for large number of casualties. Baba Putin is staying neutral; that idiot pash... is trying to draw Russia into conflict by attacking Ganja so that there would be a reaction into Armenia proper so he can ask them to intervene.
Any picture to corroborate this bro ... You know with all this twitter war . It's good to have something for backing it up

AZ control the Dam in the south and the mountain range overlooking it adjacent to Areas river. It is a very defendable position. North of there is flat gourd and then hills of Karabakh. The retreat is happening on the flat ground. That flat ground can't he held easily without going into Karabakh mountains north.

nope - my friend is in NK right now on front lines; comms are very restricted.
I hope they could spread the evidence and talk to the poor guy soon . This is a multi faceted warfare . We should capitalize whatever edges we had .

Thanks for the fast reply there bro... 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom