What's new

Azerbaijan and Pak discuss perspectives of cooperation in defense industry

I will be a happy man when they actually start cooperating, having discussions is the 1st step a welcome move thou...

What is the hold up? Is Azerbaijan seriously interested in purchasing defense hardware from Pakistan or not?

Let them enjoy it while they can.

For the time being, I'm seeing that Pakistan is doing a great job.

But we are quite slow. We need to improve our basic education system and also try to introduce research and development and build different types & kinds of facilities Pakistan.

But we are quite slow. We need to improve our basic education system and also try to introduce research and development and build different types & kinds of facilities Pakistan.

Depending on what kind of defensive indusstry you're referring to. But, I would like to see Pakistan developing its militray machine step by step to ensure production quality.

GIDS is not a manufacturing company, its just a purchasing/marketing front company.

PA is already using Istiglal anti-material rifle in small numbers, Hope POF or GIDS starts manufacturing them soon in Pakistan under license..

I don't think any country will buy JF-17 from Pakistan.. Argentina is negotiating with China to jointly manufacture JF-17s ..Do Pak & China have any foreign export agreement for JF-17s ..

.The Marauder is an armoured, mine-protected vehicles are manufacture in Azerbaijan under license from Paramount Group from South Africa.
Marauder (vehicle) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Military_parade_in_Baku_on_an_Army_Day7.jpg

We have good defence cooperation with Azerbaijan.... they have imported weapons like Pak made Hafr-1 anti runway penetration bombs/missiles... and their soldiers attend several military courses...in Pak Army schools .. like S&C Quetta,Armour n Arty schools Nowshehra,NDU Islamabad etc etc....

Back
Top Bottom