What's new

Azam swati and his wife's bedroom videos they sent to their daughter and wife. This is low...ahh

I thought p@rn production was the only business in which Fauji Corporation is not involved, How wrong I have been proven again n again. I hate these mofos more than Hindutuvas.

The only people who can do this are the ones who are not a product of a Halal marriage but of an incest marriage, this is really the lowest a human can fall and it is our so-called "Army of Islam....lmao" who has fallen this low.

FgzUGetXoAEJwKX.jpeg.jpg

Bajwa is worse than any of the traitors this country has seen. He deserves worse than Narasimha Rao
Bajwa is the same, we've just been exposed to the set-up right now.

All the future contenders for his spot will all be the same.

The problem is the system.

View attachment 893723

Sorry Sheikh Mujeeb,
Sorry Manzoor Mashtine
Sorry Asma Jahangir

we were wrong, sorry for our mis-directed curses and vulagarities towards you great people....you were right all along and we were wrong all this time
Sheikh Mujib say tu maafi banti hai...

lakin yeh jo baqi do log hain inn ka masla army say yeh nahi tha kay army ghair qanooni kaam kar rahi hai warna yeh drone hamloN kay khilaf boltay, Inn ka masla army yeh tha kay army amreeka aur India ki aur ziyada ghulami kion nahi karti.

لیاقت علی خان اپنے شوق سے قتل ہوئے بینظیر بھٹو،خود ہی ڈرامہ رچاتے ہوئے ماری گئی عمران خان نے خود پر حملے کی فلمی شوٹنگ کروائی ایک ہی سچا کھرا لیڈر نواز شریف ہے جو حقیقتا بیمار ہے ، بیماری کی وجہ سے لندن گیا اور ایون فیلڈ کے ہسپتال میں زیر علاج ہے ۔ڈاکٹر اسے ڈسچارج ہی نہیں کرتے

https://twitter.com/MoeedNj

People in forces need to make a stand now. They should take a good look at their wife, daughters and mothers because what this traitor is doing will haunt Pakistani women for a long time. No more chain of command bullshit.

@PanzerKiel and anyone else who is from a military background can answer this. Do we still have people in forces that know what is right and wrong? How these acts are destroying our society. I wish and pray that people in our forces that are disgusted by what happened to Azam Swati are in large numbers .

Sheikh Mujib say tu maafi banti hai...

lakin yeh jo baqi do log hain inn ka masla army say yeh nahi tha kay army ghair qanooni kaam kar rahi hai warna yeh drone hamloN kay khilaf boltay, Inn ka masla army yeh tha kay army amreeka aur India ki aur ziyada ghulami kion nahi karti.

yeh hamary ghalat fehmi thy bhai jaan, ab tu pata chal gya hoga yeh army kis kis ki ghulami kerty hay masiwaye Pakistan ke

Back
Top Bottom