What's new

Azam Khan to cut short US trip after detention at Boston airport Read mor

wow...
treating a state minister as potential terrorist?
where is diplomatic immunity now?

PDF standards for promoting to elite, think tank has gotten very low. Any lalu panju with trolling ability can be eligible just like Pakistani politicians.

PDF standards for promoting to elite, think tank has gotten very low. Any lalu panju with trolling ability can be eligible just like Pakistani politicians.

u_jelly_bro_by_fantasma2525-d3ic4ft.jpg

Is that a good or bad thing?

Its a good thing of course. A totally absurd concept. And I do also know from APJ Abul Kalam; that he did not in the least feel offended when he was asked to take off his shoes. Since I've done that too, it became a matter of a joke and a smile. :)

Is that a good or bad thing?

You are from the Sub continent - you obviously know its bad, you have an added VIP segment to cater to and those are your Generals and their kins we dont have them to worry about thankfully.

No wonder the Muslims in India want independence. This is why I'm certain India will break up. Just look at all these Hindus defending the white man over their own because he was a Muslim. India will break up eventually, mark my words.

LOL, you chinese have some crazy concepts and dreams for world domination.

No wonder the Muslims in India want independence. This is why I'm certain India will break up. Just look at all these Hindus defending the white man over their own because he was a Muslim. India will break up eventually, mark my words.

Jus like Uighurs of Xinjiang Province.
Mark my words one day new country would be carved out of China .

Unhunh, yes that may happen as you say; but after the "Second Coming of the Messiah".
Now, when do you think that will happen?

They like to Target Muslim with good Fame and make sure that its reported all over the country media so when a common muslim are humiliated so they don't complain . its all Psychological effect and they take it routinely.
When a Officer scan passport he knows everything about this person and knows why he is here in US there is no need to ask any more question.when a person apply for US visa they take finger print and check for any posible match with terrorist before you stand for interview.

UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has cancelled a reception to be hosted in his honour by the Indian Consul General here on Saturday, even as the Mission said it would strongly take up with the US authorities the issue of his minister Azam Khan's detention at the Boston airport.

A communique from the Indian Consulate in New York merely stated, "that due to unavoidable circumstances, the reception scheduled to be held in honour of Akhilesh Kumar Yadav, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on April 27 at the Consulate General of India, New York, has been cancelled".

Neither, Consul General Ambassador Dnyaneshwar Mulay, who took charge on Wednesday after his assignment as Ambassador of Maldives, nor Minister (Press and Information) M Rajaram were available for any comments to the media on the reason for cancellation of the reception.

This was to be the first official function of the Consulate after Mulay took charge.

Yadav, yesterday had also boycotted the Harvard lecture he was due to deliver in protest against Khan's detention.

Invitation to the reception were sent out to all the prominent Indian-Americans, community leaders, elected officials, friends of India in New York and the media two days ago after the Consulate got the confirmation from the office of the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister.

Meanwhile, Mulay said last night on the sidelines of a community reception in his honour at the Asia Society in New York that it was unfortunate that a minister in the state government was treated with disrespect on arrival at Boston Logan International Airport.

He said that his Mission, under whom Boston Logan International Airport falls, would raise the matter at the appropriate level to prevent its recurrence in the future.

Refusing to comment on the cancellation of a reception accorded to the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister at the Consulate General of India in New York, he said his Mission would lodge its strongest protest with the State Department and the Homeland Security on the question of disrespect to the Minister as per the guidance of the Government of India.

"I am meeting the Chief Minister who has come to New York on Friday night to get first hand information from him and devise a strategy," he said.

The Chief Minister is scheduled to leave for India from New York's JFK Airport on Sunday while Azam Khan was scheduled to leave on Saturday.

Khan, a senior leader of the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh and also the state Urban Development Minister was accompanying Yadav on the US trip.

Khan was detained for about 10 minutes at the Boston Logan International Airport for "further questioning" on Wednesday after he landed in a scheduled British Airways flight from India.

Read more at: After boycotting Harvard, UP CM Akhilesh Yadav not to attend Indian consulate reception in New York : World, News - India Today

Regarding bold part, what do you think about east turkestan? And according to your prophecy, will China break up as well? :azn:

I think Azam Khan should come back. His rheotic of being Muslim is secondary. Even our Abdul Kalam havent been spared by them. I always get surprised by the fact, simply why doesnt we reciprocate? This is how they treat a Indian Minister? US officials should be subjected to same. We are ust being too polite :hitwall:

because we are a soft state..they frisk our minister we show our ***..pakistanis kill indian prisoners our ministers bund khari kar k dekha danday ya..

Frisking a public figure amounts to humuliation. Not to mention TSA's idea of frisking amounts molestation and undue harrassment to normal people.
India should lodge its protest with the US.

You'd wish they did more if you know what they do to Indian public.

Back
Top Bottom