What's new

Azad Maidan Protest?? What kind of support is this?

Yeah, insults and victim-hood are reserved terms to be used freely by the Islamists who do not care about the insults and atrocities they did on others.. People who are bigots will be called so..

lol really what atrocities Islamists have done on you Jbhond that you have lost your senses ? :D

I was wondering what if the scenario has role reversal. What if this has been done by Shiv Sena/BJP/VHP etc for support of Assamese Hindu Bodo community which is severely affected in comparison to Bangladeshi Muslim migrants.

I was wondering what if the scenario has role reversal. What if this has been done by Shiv Sena/BJP/VHP etc for support of Assamese Hindu Bodo community which is severely affected in comparison to Bangladeshi Muslim migrants.
If they damage public property, same treatment, water cannon, lathi, and if not under control, shoot...If you want to protest, protest peacefully....Period.

Fine....but isn't it unfair to blame us for everything that goes wrong against Muslims in India. Isn't there a chance the Hindus were living a difficult life in a village or town rather than Muslims and they were oppressed to the extent of going to riots.

You just saw they were throwing stones on the train.....what if somebody receives a fatal injury.

Point is if we have taken more strict action and Muslims are killed, everyone jumps on us rather than seeing the reality. So care about Muslims in India, but also think about Hindus who get more oppressed by their own govt. and upper caste, just as you care about Pakistani Hindus.....

I again say, no matter what the religion is, a guilty one should be treated same way.

I agree with you here and i am not saying its right way of protest but we should not make it Muslims vs hindu thing. We have idiots peoples in our country as well who burn and destroy public properties in protest which is annoying but saying that only muslims do this is wrong and its called gross generalisation. If the topic starter have discussed this wrong act without bringing religion in it then you would have seen a different reply from me

If they damage public property, same treatment, water cannon, lathi, and if not under control, shoot...If you want to protest, protest peacefully....Period.

I agree on the part. A goon is a goon whatever color he is wearing but the point is that it suddenly would be much bigger than this drama worldwide on the name of secularism which has not been discussed on large platform.

I agree with you here and i am not saying its right way of protest but we should not make it Muslims vs hindu thing. We have idiots peoples in our country as well who burn and destroy public properties in protest which is annoying but saying that only muslims do this is wrong and its called gross generalisation. If the topic starter have discussed this wrong act without bringing religion in it then you would have seen a different reply from me

Actually even if we avoid this is going to be Hindu Vs Muslim as this meeting was specially called for Muslims and "ONLY" Muslims were invited to discuss issues for Muslims oppressed somewhere in the world and then started riot in their country.

How can be religion avoided in this case?

This shows two things

1) Muslims are a 100% part of the mess called India and part of the good and bad of it. So the thekedars can finally rest.

2) Actions of a mob are hardly actions of an entire community and those implying otherwise are not objective in their assessment.

Actually even if we avoid this is going to be Hindu Vs Muslim as this meeting was specially called for Muslims and "ONLY" Muslims were invited to discuss issues for Muslims oppressed somewhere in the world and then started riot in their country.

How can be religion avoided in this case?

well i am not sure if all Indian Muslims took part in this riots but even if we suppose that all Indian Muslims are violent but still there are 2.1 billion Muslim living in different countries so that's why bringing Islam or muslim here is wrong. Its wrong acts of some individuals and their religion Islam has nothing to do with this act as Islam dont even allow destruction of properties during wars let alone in protest

Actually my intention was not generalizing anything but to point out that these kind of news should be seen from neutral angle.....and especially very carefully as it may pose danger to people of same religion......I don't support revealing of religion in any public demonstration or small fights by the media.....any rumor can originate and people might act based on these rumors...

I care about the rest of the Muslims who live in India who may face danger because of few fanatics.....

well i am not sure if all Indian Muslims took part in this riots but even if we suppose that all Indian Muslims are violent but still there are 2.1 billion Muslim living in different countries so that's why bringing Islam or muslim here is wrong. Its wrong acts of some individuals and their religion Islam has nothing to do with this act as Islam dont even allow destruction of properties during wars let alone in protest

Did I generalize anywhere that "Whole world's Muslims or Whole India's Muslims" were gathered and were destroying. It was a group of Muslims to discuss and protest about Muslims and advocated that such activities give bad names to Muslims over all. Why are you so taking it personally?

Did I generalize anywhere that "Whole world's Muslims or Whole India's Muslims" were gathered and were destroying. It was a group of Muslims to discuss and protest about Muslims and advocated that such activities give bad names to Muslims over all. Why are you so taking it personally?

well dude you said then they surprise why certain religion get blamed and all i said was that religion should not be blame for stupid acts of some individuals because their acts were not religious at all ..which religion allow destruction of public properties as a way of protest ? no one

this is like 100th thread by Internet Hindus on the so called a protest from muslims.....the fck is wrong with you people,why dont you just leave it....every time someone opens opens a thread and start blaming and abusing muslims....i thought you the previous threads were enough to drain your frustation but everyday opening a new thread and repeating the same BS again and again...Get some life....if you hate muslims that much,why dont you just get out of ur chair and kill or expel all from your hindu extremist country....

lol really what atrocities Islamists have done on you Jbhond that you have lost your senses ? :D

Those b*stards are responsible for many blasts in Delhi and other parts of India and history is filled of it. Got it Mr. lose crackpot!!

well dude you said then they surprise why certain religion get blamed and all i said was that religion should not be blame for stupid acts of some individuals because their acts were not religious at all ..which religion allow destruction of public properties as a way of protest ? no one

This is what you people have to understand. This is sort of initiation and Provocation to the other religion which come back some time as Bigger riot (Like Gujrat) and then you cry foul for the same due to bound of "Ummah". If you sympathize then you have to take Blame.

No religion teaches destruction but such events of course gives the Bad name. The act was not religious but was for religion and done by one religious group. There is slight difference on it. I see it in my way and you differently. Perspective differenc may be.

this is like 100th thread by Internet Hindus on the so called a protest from muslims.....the fck is wrong with you people,why dont you just leave it....every time someone opens opens a thread and start blaming and abusing muslims....i thought you the previous threads were enough to drain your frustation but everyday opening a new thread and repeating the same BS again and again...Get some life....if you hate muslims that much,why dont you just get out of ur chair and kill or expel all from your hindu extremist country....

Wow! You got 100th Thread and you A$$ burning yet you come back in each and every thread talking about Oppression of Muslims in India and Talk about Gujrat riots / Babri Demolition in every second thread.

Why would I start hitting my fellow Muslim citizens due to such lunatics who has "god knows what" understanding of Islam? Point is to think Country above the religion and stop such lunatic behavior which is done by few Muslims and then get bad name for all of them.

If they turn violent, Water cannon, lathi charge....if they don't listen, shoot in the legs first and it doesn't affect, shoot at sight...no more damage....doesn't matter, Hindu, Muslim or anyone else....

I like China's stance in these situations, bring on the tanks....for god's sake...
You like china style and when i say the same you give me lecture on freedom human rights etc.Aur your china style to curl protest is only for muslims and women of india.I say let maoists rule delhi.

You like china style and when i say the same you give me lecture on freedom hc.Aur your china style to curl protest is only for muslims and women of india.I say let maoists rule delhi.
Stop being too selective re-read the entire sentence and especially the first few words..."If they turn violent"......I give lecture when peaceful crowd is being fired upon.....did Anna movement got fired upon....did women and Muslims get fired upon before they turned violent......don't try to change the direction by selecting few sentence and using modifying it according to your comfort.

If Maoists were peaceful, go on we won't kill....but if they are killing people and security personals, to hell with human rights of those extremists, army should raid in , IAF should pound bombs.....

Try to understand the entire post rather than hurrying to post just for sake of posting and putting your agenda of Maoists......There are places to discuss few things and not discuss...

BTW I did say it shouldn't matter if they are Hindus and Muslims....check my previous posts before judging me.....:D

Back
Top Bottom