What's new

Ayesha Siddique also cheated with me : Indian business man

First of all its "SanGsar" not "Sansar". Although i am not a religious scholar i can tell you that the need for 3 witnesses (I believe its 2 not 3) is required if you want to apply the Islamic punishment of "Sangsar" on people doing "Zana" and it is applicable on both men and women. I don't think what Ayesha is doing (Cheating people on the phone) falls into the category of "Zana" so there is no need for "Sangsar".

Anyways Ayesha has been proven a cheat and its good Shoaib took the best way out of it even if he had to pay a lot of money.

sir i agrree with u but it is 3 witnesses anyway if ayesha is proven wrong plz send me proofs i agreee she has cheated but it has been said in media in islam i heared that you only bellieve on your own eyes and your own ears not by others you in your mind finalized ayesha as a defualter just becoz of media says sir i know that you are welll educated and we alll as know media only cares about story

no matter what it is wrong or right

More than the story, i enjoyed the comments. Specially this one was classic.

Prashant Nasik 13/04/2010 at 01:54 am
I am sure all this stupidity (of Shoaibs, Sanias, Ayeshas etc) is being perpretrated by the Pakistani ISI to malign India and to divert the world's attention away from terrorism.

tere jesa stupid banda dhondna sa bhi nahe milaga jo kisi ki respect aur izzat nahe karta uski bhi izaat nahe hoti nikah ke witnesss ki bat mana nahe ki man batt ki hai ka ayesha ka character pe jo kechar uchala ja raha hai us pa islam yeh taleem deta hai ke kisi ladki pa app bina kisi teen witnesses ke kechad nahe uchalta aur kha hain nikah ke witness tumhari jaib main betha hain kia hum muslims hain humen dossron ki ma bhanno pa kechad uchalna se parheez karna chahyea tum un main se ho jo kisi ki besti dekh ka khush hota ho yaad rakhoo ayesha ka masla tum ya main nahe janta ka sahe kon hai lakin ALLAh janta hai tum aur main kon hota hain us pa kechad uchalna walla agar tum kisi ki ma bhan ki izzat nahe karta tu khuda behtar hisab lena walla hai

superfstupid, my foot......................... ghar mai dheko koi na koi zaroor miljai ga!
The lady keechar uthaya herself by making claims of sex, abortion & what not. If she wanted respect, she should ve acted respectfully.
It is not like no one was going to listen to him.

What do you say after an Indin man came forward claiming a similar fraud????
She put herself out there, remember?
you are a clown so I am letting this slip by!

Back
Top Bottom