What's new

Ayesha Siddique also cheated with me : Indian business man

Some interesting comments from the link:
Not that there were'nt some normal comments but I was LOLing...

Prashant Nasik 13/04/2010 at 01:54 am
I am sure all this stupidity (of Shoaibs, Sanias, Ayeshas etc) is being perpretrated by the Pakistani ISI to malign India and to divert the world's attention away from terrorism.

Raj Bombay 13/04/2010 at 12:38 pm
I agree, Prashant, that Pakistan's ISI is involved in this. And ISI also wants to divert attention from global warming ;-)

KC NY 12/04/2010 at 08:08 pm
Ofcourse no body in India will belive Shoaib because we know what Pakis are and also what you are. May be some day some good sence will make you guys human being.

Ganesh Mumbai 12/04/2010 at 07:11 pm
So Shoaib has started working overtime now. He has started implanting cartoons like Feroz Jalal with their weirf stories to malign Ayesha and then there are scums like Wahid frm so called Srinagar ready to believe whatever d Pakis say. Nobody will belive this story.Shoaib has changed his father too

Indian Australia 12/04/2010 at 06:13 pm
Wahid R u not from India. Look at the condition of all the muslims in Pak.Lucky that u still r Indian citizen otherwise ur wife/sister would have to go through body scanners. Only Arabs are true muslims even ur a convert, ur grt granfathers converted during mugal rule because could nt take the pressure

Prashant Nasik 13/04/2010 at 01:54 am
I am sure all this stupidity (of Shoaibs, Sanias, Ayeshas etc) is being perpretrated by the Pakistani ISI to malign India and to divert the world's attention away from terrorism.

Raj Bombay 13/04/2010 at 12:38 pm
I agree, Prashant, that Pakistan's ISI is involved in this. And ISI also wants to divert attention from global warming ;-)

KC NY 12/04/2010 at 08:08 pm
Ofcourse no body in India will belive Shoaib because we know what Pakis are and also what you are. May be some day some good sence will make you guys human being.

Ganesh Mumbai 12/04/2010 at 07:11 pm
So Shoaib has started working overtime now. He has started implanting cartoons like Feroz Jalal with their weirf stories to malign Ayesha and then there are scums like Wahid frm so called Srinagar ready to believe whatever d Pakis say. Nobody will belive this story.Shoaib has changed his father too

Indian Australia 12/04/2010 at 06:13 pm
Wahid R u not from India. Look at the condition of all the muslims in Pak.Lucky that u still r Indian citizen otherwise ur wife/sister would have to go through body scanners. Only Arabs are true muslims even ur a convert, ur grt granfathers converted during mugal rule because could nt take the pressure

These guys are newton or in fact Einstein. Keep it up boys.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is this true?

are you not a muslim sir or you never thought to know some thing about islam it is true ISLAM and in quran ALMIZGHTY ALLAH said clearly that without 3 male witnesses you cannot say any woman has a bad character if those three males lied they will be bring to justice in ALMIGHTY ALLAH court on judgemnent day if they are right woman should have punishment i dont know about punishment but she must have the punishment

ho sakta hai ke ayesha galat ho lakin 3 witneees abhi nahe milla hum kufar kar rahe hain usa guiltu kha ke hum muslims hai humen takwa pa chalna chaheya

ho sakta hai ke ayesha galat ho lakin 3 witneees abhi nahe milla hum kufar kar rahe hain usa guiltu kha ke hum muslims hai humen takwa pa chalna chaheya

tum nai kiya bhang pi hai?

nikah ki eyewitness ko kya khuddaylan rago rahay hoi? Where are the nikah evey witnesses?

i cant stasnd the lota mentality

Last edited:
For what? For lying over the internet/telephone? :O

Dude? Guess what? People lie a LOT in internet/telephonic relationships. They LIE like CRAZY.What makes you think that Shoaib or that Indian Businessman dude did not lie to that fatass b****h across the phone/internet?

I know that people lie a lot on the internet. But they don't create the outrage like this women and don't portray themselves innocent like her.

:angry:

Last edited:
i think ayesha and her father who was saying malik ko sansar karna chaheya mugha lagta hai agar ayesha galat hai tu is ladki ko sansar karna chaheya lakin kisi ladki ko galat sabit karna ke liya 3 mard shaheed chaheya jo nahe hain

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

islam main kisi ladki pe kechad uchalna se phele 3 witness ki zaroorat hoti hai jo nahe hain

First of all its "SanGsar" not "Sansar". Although i am not a religious scholar i can tell you that the need for 3 witnesses (I believe its 2 not 3) is required if you want to apply the Islamic punishment of "Sangsar" on people doing "Zana" and it is applicable on both men and women. I don't think what Ayesha is doing (Cheating people on the phone) falls into the category of "Zana" so there is no need for "Sangsar".

Anyways Ayesha has been proven a cheat and its good Shoaib took the best way out of it even if he had to pay a lot of money.

All those jackasses that indulge in phone-sex or internet-sex with unknown women deserve to be pwned this way.

Funny you say that, because I highly doubt you'd say the reverse if it was a woman at the receiving end.

tum nai kiya bhang pi hai?

nikah ki eyewitness ko kya khuddaylan rago rahay hoi? Where are the nikah evey witnesses?

i cant stasnd the lota mentality

tere jesa stupid banda dhondna sa bhi nahe milaga jo kisi ki respect aur izzat nahe karta uski bhi izaat nahe hoti nikah ke witnesss ki bat mana nahe ki man batt ki hai ka ayesha ka character pe jo kechar uchala ja raha hai us pa islam yeh taleem deta hai ke kisi ladki pa app bina kisi teen witnesses ke kechad nahe uchalta aur kha hain nikah ke witness tumhari jaib main betha hain kia hum muslims hain humen dossron ki ma bhanno pa kechad uchalna se parheez karna chahyea tum un main se ho jo kisi ki besti dekh ka khush hota ho yaad rakhoo ayesha ka masla tum ya main nahe janta ka sahe kon hai lakin ALLAh janta hai tum aur main kon hota hain us pa kechad uchalna walla agar tum kisi ki ma bhan ki izzat nahe karta tu khuda behtar hisab lena walla hai

tum jesa log sirf media ki batoo pe hi yakken karta hain lakin media ka khana se kuch nahe hota ayesha koi meri bhan ya malik koi mera bhai nahe hai lakin hum as a muslim kisi ladki pa kechad nahe uchalna chaheya agar ayesha galat hai tu usko iska kafer e kirdar tak ALLAH SUBHAN WA TALLAH phonchayega app log apni zuban kali kyon kar rahe ho kia ap ka pass 100 percent surity hai ke woh galat hai media ki bat nahe kejya ap apni baat kejya kia apka paas hai koi saboot jo usko galat sabit karre media ko tu apni dukan chalana se kaam hai

Back
Top Bottom