What's new

Ayesha Gulalai the Strongest woman of Asia. A women can do huge than to any army!

Jhon Smith

Reaction score
Country
United States
F2iyvApo6Ng

Without going into debate if Ayesha Gulalai is wrong or else. lets here calculate the quantum of work she done to 2nd largest political party of 6th largest country of world.

What Ayesha Gulalai did! Indeed it is so biggggggggggggg, she did huge work. The event of her allegations against 2nd largest political party leaders are as huge as............ i would say the event of her allegations are equal to the event of kargil war. (some people may say its exaggeration but than those must write here the quantity of total work she done)

It depicts women have strong power, even no army of half million soldiers or Pak's largest political party can do such huge work towards 2nd largest political party of the level that she done alone.
ayesha-gulalai-759.jpg

what she did, lets calculate the amount of work she done! in the systems for calculating her work, it is beyond imagination. ... even she dont have 1% idea, that she is lonely responsible for huge work

Last edited:
Forget her new ayesha is in the town now ...Ayesha Ahud has leveled harassment charges against Shabaz Sharif son Hamza Sharif. Hamza Sharif never claimed her as his wife but she has Nikkah Namah and other proofs as well. PTI women wing is backing her claims ...Game on hai!

Tit for tat :p: She has no evidence in her pocket, after analyzing her recent interviews in different channels. The best one was Javed Choudhry show where she wasn't able to say that I have strong evidence just repeating the same lousy strory I've messges bring IK BB and so on, but she didn't say with full confidence I have strong evidence and I am ready to show/share to SC or any of judiciary institution and there must be forensic investigation to prove my case. I am right on the money.8-)

I didn't see a confidence in her accusations.

آمیرمقام اور نوازشریف لوگوں کی ضمیر خریدتے ہیں .اور عمران خان کے پاس اتنا پئسہ نہیں ہے کے وہ کیسی کاضمیر خرید سکے ..عائشہ گلالئی
22 April 2017

Jhon Smith , it seems you have lot of interest in Pakistani politics , or you are a fake profile.

Don't glorify her unless you know what she is up to at this hour. After IK welcomed National Assembly's probe committee and demanded Gulalari, her Father and Ameer Muqam (from PMLN) should be probed as well, Gulalai is now willing to forgive IK only if IK asked for an apology, even in private.

Gulalai was with IK on the political rally two days ago, met IK with her father and a delegation 1 day before and then suddenly IK became a sex offender and unethical abuser.

Gulalai 's story is already braking apart and she is now looking for a face-saving exit from the situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom