What's new

Axis Propaganda Against Iindian Troops

As Winston Churchill said history is written by the victors. Now, Chinese people have been brainwashed by the whites/Americans/Anglo Saxons to see the Japanese people as aggressors during the world war 2. History would have been different for the Chinese people, if Japan had not been defeated by the Anglo Saxons of US.

Japanese did not invade China, rather they tried to liberate China from Anglo Saxon military occupation. Japan actually wanted to liberate the whole of Asia from Anglo Saxon colonization. Indian leader Subhas Chandra Bose sought the Japanese help for a reason. In fact, Japan had been helping indians to overthrow the British Anglo Saxon colonial rule for a long time. With the Japanese help, Rashbehari Bose had formed the Indian National Army which later became Ajad Hind force under Subhas' command.

Rash Behari Bose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Japan's effort to liberate Asia came from its Pan Asianism sentiment.

Pan-Asianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately some Asians made a historical blunder by siding with the Anglo Saxons and fighting against their Japanese brothers. China's Anglo Saxon puppet regime KMT during that time cooperated with the Anglo Saxons of America in their fight against the Japanese. Today, Republic of Korea is cooperating the Anglo Saxons in their fight against the Chinese. Ironical!

You need to know that it was because of the Japanese, Anglo Saxons who literally were colonial masters of China of that time fled away. I don't think, Japanese troops would do any atrocities whatsoever had Chinese people stopped supporting the Anglo Saxons.

Japan sacrificed itself for the cause of Asia and Asians. Japan's defeat was Asia's defeat.

Today, China wants an Asia free from Anglo Saxon influences, but see now the Anglo Saxons are using other Asians to contain China. In the past, China was used by the Anglo Saxons against Japan, today Japan is being used by them against China.

If liberation involves the death of 20 million of our brothers and sisters I wouldn't call it liberation. How can you be Chinese and defend those animals for doing what they did?

(No offence to Japanese people. I was only referring to the Imperial Right Wing army and their scum bag modern supporters.)

If liberation involves the death of 20 million of our brothers and sisters I wouldn't call it liberation. How can you be Chinese and defend those animals for doing what they did?

(No offence to Japanese people. I was only referring to the Imperial Right Wing army and their scum bag modern supporters.)

The Chinese puppet regime was responsible for their deaths. Today, if South Koreans and Vietnamese participate in any war against China as Anglo Saxon allies and if PLA kill the invaders, should China be hold responsible for their deaths?

I rally a bunch of dogs against you and ask them to attack you, you will be forced to shoot them for self protection... who will be responsible for their deaths? You or me?

Try to see things from Japan's perspective. It was surrounded by Anglo Saxon colonies and satellite states during that time. Japan had no other option than to go for war. Japan's energy line had been cut off by America which forced Japan to attack Pearl Harbor. Same way, today China's energy supply line will be cut off, and it will force China to do something military. Anglo Saxons are playing their old game. Divide and rule.

Divide your enemies and rally them against each other. Victory is yours.

Anglo Saxons spread anti Hitler and anti Japan propaganda to serve their own interests. Why should Chinese listen to their propaganda?

You first try to figure out Anglo Saxon atrocities.... then ask me about Japanese atrocities. 15 million indians died within years due to the Anglo Saxon love affair with india in the 18th century.

Bengal famine of 1770 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what you indians are expert at... you go against those Japanese who helped you for nothing.

I asked you a question you had no reply to so you throw some more garbage at me. Do you seee any Indian condoning the britsh rule? whereas you seem to be oblivious to the massacre of your country by imperialist Japan.

You should go read some history...Japanese had a plan of protective ring around their homeland, seizing Burma was a part of that, attacking British India to consolidate thier hold was their own benefit and not some misplaced sense of benevolence for India.

Don't mean to question your redoubtable intelligence but you seriously believe the English caused the famine?

Last edited:
As Winston Churchill said history is written by the victors. Now, Chinese people have been brainwashed by the whites/Americans/Anglo Saxons to see the Japanese people as aggressors during the world war 2. History would have been different for the Chinese people, if Japan had not been defeated by the Anglo Saxons of US.

Japanese did not invade China, rather they tried to liberate China from Anglo Saxon military occupation. Japan actually wanted to liberate the whole of Asia from Anglo Saxon colonization. Indian leader Subhas Chandra Bose sought the Japanese help for a reason. In fact, Japan had been helping indians to overthrow the British Anglo Saxon colonial rule for a long time. With the Japanese help, Rashbehari Bose had formed the Indian National Army which later became Ajad Hind force under Subhas' command.

Unfortunately some Asians made a historical blunder by siding with the Anglo Saxons and fighting against their Japanese brothers. China's Anglo Saxon puppet regime KMT during that time cooperated with the Anglo Saxons of America in their fight against the Japanese. Today, Republic of Korea is cooperating the Anglo Saxons in their fight against the Chinese. Ironical!

You need to know that it was because of the Japanese, Anglo Saxons who literally were colonial masters of China of that time fled away. I don't think, Japanese troops would do any atrocities whatsoever had Chinese people stopped supporting the Anglo Saxons.

Japan sacrificed itself for the cause of Asia and Asians. Japan's defeat was Asia's defeat.

Today, China wants an Asia free from Anglo Saxon influences, but see now the Anglo Saxons are using other Asians to contain China. In the past, China was used by the Anglo Saxons against Japan, today Japan is being used by them against China.

Congrats you're the first Chinese member to make my ignore list.

Originally Posted by challenger
"It is up to the indians to decide for themselves who the traitor was, Subhas or Mohan Das. "

@ challenger
You bet your @$$ we will. If you are able to muster up some basic reasoning skills; you will understand how stupid your statement is.
Traitor to "whom"? A King sitting across some seas and ruling a vast empire or to the idea of an independent country.
If you are able to apply an iota of thinking, you will understand that both of them worked to the same aim, with different tactical methods.
And the objective was achieved. History testifies to that.

My grand father fought with both Germans and Japanese.
He was posted in Egypt and Burma, later he joined Pakistan military and retired soon after.

reading the posts here I come to a conclusion:

each one is made to believe a certain "propaganda" to suit their own needs. Much like religion. Politics is the same. In fact, everything in life is the same. If you WANT to believe something, your mind would do it inspite of damning evidence in front of you.

Like most of the children who see a ghost movie - they go into the theatres KNOWING that there is no ghost or devil or evil.. they come out, scared to death. Even though they have evidence to show that there is no such thing, your mind plays into making you believe your ghost much more than the evidence..

I dont know what happened during that time in that place. But I do know that to live peacefully we have to let go of the past and redraw a new beginning. A beginning where are all equal - all countries, all people.

I think it is high time we all stop fighting abt the past. Its only going to take us down.

reading the posts here I come to a conclusion:

each one is made to believe a certain "propaganda" to suit their own needs. Much like religion. Politics is the same. In fact, everything in life is the same. If you WANT to believe something, your mind would do it inspite of damning evidence in front of you.

Like most of the children who see a ghost movie - they go into the theatres KNOWING that there is no ghost or devil or evil.. they come out, scared to death. Even though they have evidence to show that there is no such thing, your mind plays into making you believe your ghost much more than the evidence..

I dont know what happened during that time in that place. But I do know that to live peacefully we have to let go of the past and redraw a new beginning. A beginning where are all equal - all countries, all people.

I think it is high time we all stop fighting abt the past. Its only going to take us down.

If only everyone thinks the way you do. :tup:

I used to think of these propaganda posters as stupid. I thought only fools would be taken in by this rubbish. But I guess, when you are on the battlefield, uncertain about your fate, these posters may make an awful lot of sense. Perhaps someone on this forum with battle experience could give his comments?

I think most of the leaflets were made by the Japanese. They seem to go for the "freeing India from British colonialism" route of propaganda (the same lies they've been telling to the Chinese). Did the Japanese commit many atrocities in India during WWII?

sorry for the late reply sir,.....
they got beaten back in Burma yes but before the Imphal attack they had handed over two strategic islands in the Andaman islands for the purpose of basing the provinsial government of India....however they kept de facto control over it and even Bose could do nothing about their atrocities on Indian prisoners there.....and to this day the GOI refuses to rename the Islands as Shaheed and Swaraj islands( which were the names given by Bose )......in the memory of these atrocities ....however it was Bose who championed "Japan is India's greatest friend"..... and we could never judge their real intentions as they never set foot on mainland Indian soil........

Do u really believe that tripe? Ok, then why did the Japanese commit such atrocities in Nanking that even the Nazis were shocked? or was that part of liberation?

Tell you what, go give this speech on Chinese national day. see how it goes. FREE TIP: Take a good insurance policy.

As for India and Japan, I dont know what would have happened. Maybe the japanese might have taken us as allies. Or they might have commited the same type of atrocities they did in their other areas of occupation. But either way, its something we wont ever know. But given the japanese track record, we were better off with the British, IMO.

Try to see things from Japan's perspective. It was surrounded by Anglo Saxon colonies and satellite states during that time. Japan had no other option than to go for war. Japan's energy line had been cut off by America which forced Japan to attack Pearl Harbor. Same way, today China's energy supply line will be cut off, and it will force China to do something military. Anglo Saxons are playing their old game. Divide and rule.

I fail to see the logic. If the Japanese Empire had felt fearfully surrounded by Anglo Saxon countries, then why in the world did they go to war against the Chinese and other Asian nations first, instead of with the Anglo Saxon countries?

There is a reason for US actions towards cutting off the Japanese energy supply, because.... ummm... they were after all waging a brutal imperial war of expansion against the Chinese. The Nanking massacre doesn't ring a bell?

Back
Top Bottom