What's new

Axact threatens Defence.pk

Now I guess this is absolutely wrong.

It's a forum and you have made some fair guide line. The idea is to put your point across in a free speech atmosphere.

I would suggest a big software component like them to be open to criticism. It's not as if you are the sole reason to their defamation and you didn't reap any benefits out of it.

Webby you are doing a thankless job. Of making indian and Pakistani and other nationalities to interact on such forum.

I hope someone is watching this and reading and see your hard work. God bless you for making people get frustration out in morpheme and not bullets.

I hope you are under some umbrella of basic Human right and internet protocol.

Guess you can ask people here for any help. Some of us may come forward if you suggest.

Defence.pk was not the one who got the report published in NYT, so serving a notice makes no sense & these notices r jus to prove themselves innocent, I don't know if they have served the notice to NYT which broke the news....

don't worry webmaster'ji we are with you , dekte hai saley kya ukhadthe hai

my message to these Axact fraudsters --

ulta choor kotwal to dante

What a sissy message, Bhai tum tu keyboard se bhi kuch nahi ukhad sakte:pop:

@WebMaster

What are you going to do? Going for legal battle or just gonna wait it out?

This seems like the same copy paste letter they sent to forbes and Pakistan Tea House.

A so called one of the biggest IT co asks its visitors to like there FB page before downloading a demo...serving notices .. Ironic :Day

:pdf::cheers:
that guy gone full retard ... PDF is just a forum ..
instead of Apologizing for what they do , they are sending legal notice to Social Websites ..:cuckoo:

What Axact has to do with this forum. .. This is international forum and every member has his own opinion . Axact can't ban freedom of speech ...Very fragile case of Axact! lolzzz
Looks like Axact company is making futile effort to hide the scandal while New York times caught them ..... Why they r not giving notice to New York times, Number 1 news paper.
Shame on Axact company for giving such bad name to Pakistan and then futile attack on Freedom of Speech....

Last edited:
My question is, if they were generating billions, where was the money going? And what about the tax..? What these tax officers and our revenue Intelligence were upto?

Dont worry. That company is a goner. Their business practices were known to be suspect 12 years ago. Their entire workforce would be turning whistle blowers in the month of June. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Lol i seriously am laughing out loud.... thank you axact for bringing a smile to my face...

AXACT_ Bringing smile to peoples faces by doing utter chutiyapa

After facing raids, arrests, media trial, and whatnot in the wake of a New York Times investigative report that pinned a global fake diploma scam on it, the beleaguered IT firm Axact has also been alleged to have a stake in money-laundering, Hundi, and hawala business, Samaa reported.
Axact troubles worsen with Hundi allegations

Back
Top Bottom