What's new

Awful flood killed>700 Chinese Army are fighting!

heavystorm

Reaction score
500211_944571.jpg

From 5 2010 to 7 26 2010 , there were 700 Chinese people die and the direct economic lost over 52.5 billion RMB because of the flood which is flooding in over 20 provinces and 0.12 billion people fall into disaster. Over 500 thousand houses were damaged.

How terrible it is!

Now we know Pakistan have to fight against with the flood too. We know that 1400 Pakistai have lost their lives. Chinese feel like what Pakistani feel. I am sure that if China had no flood, China would have supported Pakistan, however, we Chinese don't have enough materials to support ourselves.

In China, there are millions of people lost their houses, thier families, their farm and cars. Hundreds of villages were buried by earth and stones.

PLA soldiers are fighting flood and saving people as well as what Pakistan Army doing. This is a war, we have common enemy-flood, I believe that we will win!

:china::pakistan:
xin_1020605190859109270832.jpg

&

20100721103024845575.jpg

Img252553501.jpg

001aa096c64d0dae6a6156.jpg

Heard abt floods in China :eek: But is Pakistan also having a flood ?

Heard abt floods in China :eek: But is Pakistan also having a flood ?

You must watch TV, the flood in Pakistan is very terrible, over 1400 people have dead. There are a lot of news about Pakistan's flood on CCTV.

bad news for both brother countries.we must to establish a joint venture institute to face this type of incidents

this is a hard year for China .Drought for a longtimes and then flood for several months.

Oh man! What's happening to Asia? First Pakistan floods then our flood in Southern regions and now China...The climate is getting our of control. :frown::blink:

China, India and Pakistan can all cooperate on flood control. This is not about politics, its about improving the lives of those who have it worst, the farmers. If it'd be possible to gather our leading hydrologists and environmental engineers together every year to talk about flood control, it'd be a major step towards a lasting peace.

in my home city i was cut off from home for 5 hours due to 3 tunnels being flooded. my girlfriend's village lost electricity for a day. we have it better than the people who lose their lives or their homes though.

World weather is changing, wether we can be sure it is due to global warning or not, governments must take actions to reduce carbon emmission.

According to Bloomber, China has taken aggresive action, below is extract from bloomberg.com report.

Extract from Bloomberg:
Instead of funding U.S. projects, banks and venture capitalists increasingly are putting their energy money into China, where the market is large and secure, thanks to government mandates. In the second quarter, for example, China attracted more clean-tech asset financing than Europe and the U.S. combined, according to data compiled by Bloomberg New Energy Finance.

Financing of wind turbines, solar panels, and low-carbon technology in China climbed to $11.5 billion, a 72 percent jump from the year-earlier quarter. U.S. investment in clean energy for the quarter measured $4.9 billion; Europe’s, $4.5 billion.

China may spend $738 billion over the next decade developing cleaner sources of energy, according to Jiang Bing, head of the planning and development department for China’s National Energy Administration. “The government is taking the issue of cleaner energy seriously for the reasons of climate change (and) energy security,”

May the dead rest in peace.

I heard that during the last China earthquake, Pakistan send doctors to help. After a flood, the situation can be very bad, especially with waterborne diseases. India should also try and help. We should send our doctors to help the Pakistanis and Chinese flood victims.

May the dead rest in peace.

I heard that during the last China earthquake, Pakistan send doctors to help. After a flood, the situation can be very bad, especially with waterborne diseases. India should also try and help. We should send our doctors to help the Pakistanis and Chinese flood victims.

India has some excellent doctors, they would be very welcome I'm sure!

Back
Top Bottom