What's new

Awami League terrorist in law enforcement uniform committing genocide

Okay leave this.
Im just inquiring it. I always taken part in janaja in my bare foot. But came to see this pic.
What do u think?
429686_229437113866842_1759823363_n.jpg

who spreads such bs??? The road is not clean, hence its better to wear shoes..... Prophet Muhammad Pbuh and his companions sometimes used to wear shoes during Salat, But the shoe needs to be clean enough....

p_001.jpg

BNP walas are not atheists like Shahbagis ... We know our islam.....

No in public ppl dont argue that much. We r usually very fun loving ppl. We disqus everything very casually.
But some ppl think they r some kinds of intellectuals. Where our politicians would also stunned by their acts.
Whatever U know the reason for their large number here. I dont care them who hates me :lol:

No. I don't understand why every BD here think of India as a enemy state :undecided: infact GOI don't take strick measure against illegal migrant just not to spoil the relations. But if you read posts here it feel like we are having a full scale war going on ;)

Well I can understand some if being Pro Pakistani on PDF but why less or non PRO-BD ???

who spreads such bs??? The road is not clean, hence its better to wear shoes..... Prophet Muhammad Pbuh and his companions sometimes used to wear shoes in during Salat, But the shoe needs to be ***** free.....

Their shoes not seem to be **** free. They could do some cleaning to roads or use newspaper or something.

Their shoes not seem to be **** free. They could do some cleaning to roads or use newspaper or something.

mejaj kharap lagtese, ar pechaiyo na.... ami jani league nastik gular dhormer dour kotodur.... Ajaira
Juta niya maya kanna baad dao,,, oder jutay paykhana laiga nai.....

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith - 1.383

Narrated Abu Maslama

Said bin Yazid Al-Azdi: I asked Anas bin Malik whether the Prophet had ever prayed with his shoes on. He replied "Yes."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith

No. I don't understand why every BD here think of India as a enemy state :undecided: infact GOI don't take strick measure against illegal migrant just not to spoil the relations. But if you read posts here it feel like we are having a full scale war going on ;)

Well I can understand some if being Pro Pakistani on PDF but why less or non PRO-BD ???

The ppl whom joined this forum first were pak loving or anti al.
They affiliated other members to do so. If ppl dont join them they will use abusive words.
Some pro bd ppl just mix with them or keep silence or leave the forum.
India hating is no problem as long as its related to national awareness.
But I cant tolerate anti BD ppl who use this hatred for their own purpose.
Some will argue that their were no independence in BD and no ppl died.
I just hate them :angry:

Aren't you going to comment after what kobiraz and me said about janaza and sallah?

The ppl whom joined this forum first were pak loving or anti al.
They affiliated other members to do so. If ppl dont join them they will use abusive words.
Some pro bd ppl just mix with them or keep silence or leave the forum.
India hating is no problem as long as its related to national awareness.
But I cant tolerate anti BD ppl who use this hatred for their own purpose.
Some will argue that their were no independence in BD and no ppl died.
I just hate them :angry:

Why don't you take a membership at bdmilitary forum and rate the people there as pak loving or anti-al. That's a pure Bangladeshi forum, the admin whimsically bans indian and Pakistani members. Go there and say all these like people on this forum are this that just because they don't support your Chapati League and Shahbagh Circus. The bashing on BAL and circus are just more ferocious than the BD members here...go show your patriotism there. This forum being a Pakistani one you mainstream :-)what:) Bangladeshi try to show anyone who doesn't go with your hypocrisy as anti Bangladeshi, r$zakar, Jamati....now go there, let's see.

Why don't you take a membership at bdmilitary forum and rate the people there as pak loving or anti-al. That's a pure Bangladeshi forum, the admin whimsically bans indian and Pakistani members. Go there and say all these like people on this forum are this that just because they don't support your Chapati League and Shahbagh Circus. The bashing on BAL and circus are just more ferocious than the BD members here...go show your patriotism there. This forum being a Pakistani one you mainstream :-)what:) Bangladeshi try to show anyone who doesn't go with your hypocrisy as anti Bangladeshi, r$zakar, Jamati....now go there, let's see.

:omghaha: coming from a throat and tample cutter(golakata or rogkata).
Ppl r not highly politicized like ppl here. Hating bnp al is different.
But love for jamat its insane.
Bash al no problem but on jamat's tune than give me a break.
U allying with ppl who dont believe BD independence and anti BD.
I would love to be on other side just following them.
Giving example like BD military isnt a good option as they dont support any party.

:omghaha: coming from a throat and tample cutter(golakata or rogkata).
Ppl r not highly politicized like ppl here. Hating bnp al is different.
But love for jamat its insane.
Bash al no problem but on jamat's tune than give me a break.
U allying with ppl who dont believe BD independence and anti BD.
I would love to be on other side just following them.
Giving example like BD military isnt a good option as they dont support any party.

Without Chapati nothing knocks your brain :cheesy: .

Jatiyo Potakar ki oshadharon use, mukh lukano chapatileague, madx acche naki erokom photo tomar??/

374545_388276497946987_2097903915_n.png

A minority hindu terrorizing and looting in broad day light, where is indian show and shadowfaux for gloating their minority terror achievement?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom