What's new

Awami govt proved again - they are indian stooges

Indian Awami stooges at helm of Bangladesh govt, Bangladesh claim over maritime boundary with Indian has been sidelined. All the while india encroached thousands of kilometers of Bangladesh maritime territory. But Awami stooge govt had made providing india transit access its priority.

-------------------------------------------------
MARITIME BOUNDARIES
Dhaka yet to counter Indian claims
Raheed Ejaz

Bangladesh will take time, at least several months, to raise its objection at the United Nations to New Delhi’s claim over certain areas in the Bay of Bengal which has led to a dispute over demarcating maritime boundaries between the two neighbours.

Foreign ministry officials told New Age that India has already submitted its claim on maritime delimitation to the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf, a UN body to deal with the law of the seas, in May 2009, one month ahead of its deadline.

‘The commission is scheduled to ask Indian authorities for the hearing over its submission by March, 2010 and we are preparing to submit our response on Indian claims immediately before the hearing,’ said an official dealing with the process of Bangladesh’s claims over maritime boundary. Officials in Dhaka said that they were working out the country’s response to the Indian claims in the Bay of Bengal, but preferred to take time to strengthen its claims incorporating various arguments.

With regards to delimitation of maritime boundary, the two South Asian neighbours have contentions over two areas—that of natural prolongation of the continental shelf and the baseline. India has argued that the course of the natural prolongation of continental shelf is from east to west which is rejected by Bangladesh saying it is from north to south.

For delimitation of maritime boundary both Bangladesh and India have some overlapping claims on baselines.Bangladesh is preparing its case for extraction of marine resources, especially gas exploration, in the Bay of Bengal, but has not been able to invite tenders for block biddings as its maritime boundary has not been demarcated as yet.

According to the United Nations Convention on Law of the Seas, Bangladesh must demarcate its sea boundaries by July 27, 2011, India by June 29, 2009 and Myanmar by May 21, 2009. ‘We are taking preparations to put forward our objection at the UN by June to Myanmar’s claim and by November to India’s claim in the Bay of Bengal,’ an official involved with the issue told New Age.

Myanmar has already submitted its claim on maritime delimitation to the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf, and Bangladesh put its response at the UN to Myanmar’s claim in July, 2009. As per the UN provision, claims submitted by any country would not be taken for final consideration before settling the objection raised by a neighbouring country which might have overlapping claims.

Bangladesh resumed negotiations with India and Myanmar last year, during the regime of the military-controlled interim government, after a lapse of almost three decades. Dhaka opted to go for negotiations as India and Myanmar recently opposed Bangladesh’s offshore block biddings for exploration of oil and gas even within its own territorial waters as Dhaka did not have an internationally accepted exclusive economic zone.

Bangladesh has problems with India and Myanmar on the issue of ‘starting point’ on how to mark the coastlines from the exclusive economic zone that has apparently overlapped claims of the three neighbouring countries due to the funnel-like shape of the Bay of Bengal. A country is supposed to enjoy its rights to fish and extract and explore other marine resources in its exclusive economic zone, an area of 200 nautical miles into an adjacent sea, according to international maritime law.

http://www.newagebd.com/2009/sep/16/front.html

Chief indian stooge UN trip and no mention of imminent danger of upstream dam in all major int'l river flowing into Bangladesh. And then offcource Awami and BBC media lie of second Bangla speech in UN.

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

Indian Awami stooges at helm of Bangladesh govt, Bangladesh claim over maritime boundary with Indian has been sidelined. All the while india encroached thousands of kilometers of Bangladesh maritime territory. But Awami stooge govt had made providing india transit access its priority.

Of course, coming from your mouth, no proof is needed whatsoever for this encroachment. How stupid of us! .... the fools in delhi and dhaka want to take the gentelman's route , when simply a small war can sort things out.

On the transit route ... I suspect if you have checked on the time lines of this transit agreement... have you? ... Maybe i can help. Some gentlemen called Zia Ur Rehman (rings any bell to you?) signed this way back in 1980. Ofcourse it was a RAW conspiracy. Then in 1993 , his wife Mrs.Khaleda Zia signed the SAPTA (which mentions the transit routes for us). I suspect , this time too RAW hatched a major conspiracy against BD.

On other hand...Are this two on your list of approved Indian Stooge List ? .. are they? or is this reserved for AL ?

Thanks , LieDune.

Of course, coming from your mouth, no proof is needed whatsoever for this encroachment. How stupid of us! .... the fools in delhi and dhaka want to take the gentelman's route , when simply a small war can sort things out.

On the transit route ... I suspect if you have checked on the time lines of this transit agreement... have you? ... Maybe i can help. Some gentlemen called Zia Ur Rehman (rings any bell to you?) signed this way back in 1980. Ofcourse it was a RAW conspiracy. Then in 1993 , his wife Mrs.Khaleda Zia signed the SAPTA (which mentions the transit routes for us). I suspect , this time too RAW hatched a major conspiracy against BD.

On other hand...Are this two on your list of approved Indian Stooge List ? .. are they? or is this reserved for AL ?

Thanks , LieDune.

Proofs of indian encroachment all over the forum, hope you dont want me to start another thread reflecting indian occupation of neighbors land.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/18518-indian-ships-enter-bangladesh-waters.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/30198-india-trying-occupy-bangladesh-territory.html

Your ignorance and desperation cound not be any more clear. India has water transit since 1970s and that treaty has been renewed by every govt has NOTHING to do with land transit. Neither does SAPTA. And does not matter who allows india transit, BNP or Awami league; is enemy of state.

And if you like to keep on name calling I can come up with very attractive name for you that other indians would not like. I would give you one more chance to correct yourself before I return the favor.

Last edited:
Bangladeshi Troll ahoyeee.... . Could not stop corrupt politicians from forming and incapable government full of corrupt bangladeshis.....blame it on India......funny
verryy funny...

Proofs of indian encroachment all over the forum, hope you dont want me to start another thread reflecting indian occupation of neighbors land.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/18518-indian-ships-enter-bangladesh-waters.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/30198-india-trying-occupy-bangladesh-territory.html

Your ignorance and desperation cound not be any more clear.
As usual, you steer away from topic. My earlier reply was to your post where you claim we encroached on your maritime territory. Can you let readers know what PROOF do you have on encroachment?.
Encroachment defination as per oxFord is when i build something on your property.

Moore's island WAS NEVER EVER a BD property to begin with(search on Google), if you ever had any administration/military function there, kindly show us the proof. We have a dispute purely because our maritime boundaries have not yet been finalized. Once done, this issue will be finalized.

India has water transit since 1970s and that treaty has been renewed by every govt has NOTHING to do with land transit. Neither does SAPTA. And does not matter who allows india transit, BNP or Awami league; is enemy of state.
I agree with your point. My point is, keep your shower for BNP as well. Poor ol AL is far better than the previous loonies of BNP.

And if you like to keep on name calling I can come up with very attractive name for you that other indians would not like. I would give you one more chance to correct yourself before I return the favor.
Oo boy, you scared me...Anyway , im far better than some of your religious bigot's. Take your shot. Prove me right.

With blessing from indian stooge Awami govt, indians including state minister from indian intruded into Bangladesh without any visa or any formalities. All the while local Awami stooges stood by to encourage such indian intrusion. To prove how bigger indian stooge this awami govt is indian state minister stated that its possible for him to intrude without any int'l border formalites because Awami govt is in power.

Its only relevent to mention that Bangladeshis are killed by indians every other day accusing them for traspassing.

One more proof this Awami stooge govt is for serving indians and indian interest than for people of Bangladesh.

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

With blessing from indian stooge Awami govt, indians including state minister from indian intruded into Bangladesh without any visa or any formalities. All the while local Awami stooges stood by to encourage such indian intrusion. To prove how bigger indian stooge this awami govt is indian state minister stated that its possible for him to intrude without any int'l border formalites because Awami govt is in power.

Its only relevent to mention that Bangladeshis are killed by indians every other day accusing them for traspassing.

One more proof this Awami stooge govt is for serving indians and indian interest than for people of Bangladesh.

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

Can you translate what is written.. its in bangla.

>>Stumper Wrote: I agree with your point. My point is, keep your shower for BNP as well. Poor ol AL is far better than the previous loonies of BNP.

Oh yes. Just too good for India only !!

Last edited:
After meeting with indian high commissioner in Dhaka Awami ministers taken on assignment for indian propaganda. Two ministers (water transport minister Ashraful Aming Chaudhury and water management minister Romesh Chandra Shill) stating Tipaimukh dam will not harm Bangladesh but will benefit Bangladesh. Any one living in Bangladesh (irrespective of politics) and living through horror of indian water aggression will just spit on these indian stooges. Tipaimukh dam will directly kill livelyhood of more than 30 million people and indirectly spell disaster for environment, agriculture and economy of whole Bangladesh. These ministers came up with lame and conning line that Bangladesh will protest if india break its promise. Sounds familiar, same way india and Awami league govt conned Bangladesh and its people 35 years ago before Farraka dam started. What there to protest once dam is built and damage is done?

It’s amusing to see indian HC and indian resident con artist Pnak Ranjan Chakravarty deceptive story line.

Report in Bangla:
AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

there is a new logic called Idune logic. The crux of this logic is I hate India and anyone who tells me otherwise is an Indian stooge.
Carry on, I think you are hell bent on criticizing India and have closed the mind to reality.

>>Stumper Wrote: I agree with your point. My point is, keep your shower for BNP as well. Poor ol AL is far better than the previous loonies of BNP.

Oh yes. Just too good for India only !!

Who cares. Its your vote and your government.

If anyone has the slightiest doubt on the sell-out of BD by RAWAMY- Indian-stooges then please read the following article. Digital Bangladesh of Hasina, MUA, FUA and dada-commies turned out to be the worst ditital deception,

AMAR DESH PUBLICATIONS

My dear Bangladeshis, do you still believe that Hasina believes in Bangladesh? If you think she is Bangladeshi and believes in Bangladesh, Pl. give a second thaught. No Bangladeshi can accept so many foreigners in such highly sensitive positions in a department like B.T.R.C. Apart from depriving Bangladeshis from such lucrative jobs, this is a serious breach of national security.This is an act of treason on the part of illegal fascist Hasina regime. Fascist Indian loving/worshipping, RAW's agent Hasina is not Bangladeshi, has no faith in Bangladeshi and Bangladesh. She is a witch,The people of Bangladesh must get rid of her soon for the survival of 156 million people.

Awami govt removed army expert in this area and installed indians in the telecom policy and regulatory body. At the core of digital Bangladesh deception indians are running the show and awami stooges are carrying out orders.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom