Avionics Systems produced by Pakistan.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
paclogo.png

Last edited:
Ofcourse but for Mass Production in China for PLAAF or Export,they need Pakistan approval since Pakistan is a 50% share holder in JF-17.
thats a different issue . we dont want to discuss financial deals here . when u guys claim that the project was R&R and pakistani scientists had direct involvement in designing all those avionic suits , then here is my logic :

if so , and pakistan was directly involved in top notch designings then why u need licence to produce them ? and why doesnt china need the same thing ?

what i'm saying is clear : pakistan CANNOT produce anything by her own . i swear that this fact will NOT make me happy in any sort , instead it deeply saddens my heart . but u guys need to open your eyes . this way of thinking that u guys have (u think ur a super power already cause u produce some suites under licence from china :lol:) is the same reason all of our countries are retarded .

and when iran comes and produces "cardboards" or "F-5 rip off " (LOL) of its own , u start jumping around like astonished kids after being given candy bars .

thats a different issue . we dont want to discuss financial deals here . when u guys claim that the project was R&R and pakistani scientists had direct involvement in designing all those avionic suits , then here is my logic :

if so , and pakistan was directly involved in top notch designings then why u need licence to produce them ? and why doesnt china need the same thing ?

what i'm saying is clear : pakistan CANNOT produce anything by her own . i swear that this fact will NOT make me happy in any sort , instead it deeply saddens my heart . but u guys need to open your eyes . this way of thinking that u guys have (u think ur a super power already cause u produce some suites under licence from china :lol:) is the same reason all of our countries are retarded .

and when iran comes and produces "cardboards" or "F-5 rip off " (LOL) of its own , u start jumping around like astonished kids after being given candy bars .

Pakistan doesn't hold the PR of KLJ-7 or many other sort of Avionics because they are water down variants of J-10 Already produced by China.

We are talking about JF-17 Design and many of its components.The rest is what you believe.The Thing is Pakistan never makes false claim and Pakistani product are not considered Painted pipes or having opaque canopies.

We are talking about JF-17 Design and many of its components.
name us then :D which parts ? the most important parts of a fighter jet are the engines , avionics and arms . which parts are produced with pakistani design ? lol

The Thing is Pakistan never makes false claim and Pakistani product are not considered Painted pipes or having opaque canopies.
you're clearly trolling me . this thread aint the right place to do so , or had proper response to this :)

believe whatever u want , suit yourself :D who cares ? LOLz

name us then :D which parts ? the most important parts of a fighter jet are the engines , avionics and arms . which parts are produced with pakistani design ? lol

Will right later in detail

*Engine except Russia,USA and France,The rest of the world depend on each other
*Avionics,Majority of them are produced in Pakistan,As per Official source's more than 60%
*Arms.

Pakistani arms on JF-17

*Takbir LGB
*Raa'd ALCM
*H2 And H2 PGM's
*HAFR
*and in future AWC BVR

Apart from the dumb bombs

Will right later in detail

*Engine except Russia,USA and France,The rest of the world depend on each other
*Avionics,Majority of them are produced in Pakistan,As per Official source's more than 60%
*Arms.

Pakistani arms on JF-17

*Takbir LGB
*Raa'd ALCM
*H2 And H2 PGM's
*HAFR
*and in future AWC BVR

Apart from the dumb bombs
God its like i'm talking to a wall version of u today ? what up with u mate ? u were far more logical than this !

no parts of engines are produced neither in pakistan nor in china . then engines are directly imported from 3rd parties .

and when u say we produce 60% of the avionics , i ask u the same question over and over again !!! aint that under licence ? :F

:D

God its like i'm talking to a wall version of u today ? what up with u mate ? u were far more logical than this !

no parts of engines are produced neither in pakistan nor in china . then engines are directly imported from 3rd parties .

and when u say we produce 60% of the avionics , i ask u the same question over and over again !!! aint that under licence ? :F

:D

How is that under license when we hold a major share in JF-17.Ofcourse you would need the permission of everyshare holder for producing anything related to JF-17

In past, Similar Iranians whose brains are crushed with "Iran strong" propagandaes, were calling Turkey as "screw masters" and claiming that "Turkey can't produce a sh@t" because Contrary to their "brillant" Iranian brains, The nature of Turks doesn't have a simple connection with science and technology but barbarism...bla bla bla

so Time to time, I just need to remind them How type a poor, washed brains they have When it comes to talk about technological matters, especially capabilities of Turkish defence industry against 1970 model so called %100 domestic Iranian craps. Today, When They are shocked against what we are introducing to them, They created an excuse like "Why are you comparing Iran which is under sanctions against Turkey ? Actually, We don2t compare ourselves with Iran since We are not in same league. We just respond what Iranians are/were claiming in past/present.

I realized that Iranian gangs started letting Turkish related matters to introduce their very same habits to Pakistani related threads to talk as If They completed their industrial revolutions 100 years ago and started fQcking with others as If they are the masters of those technologies. Someone should remind them that They don't have any idea What a FLIR or MFD stands on their non-rotating guns/"%100 domestic" English alphabets cockpits in 2010-11. Year is 2014. It is too less time scale to introduce your expertize against countries that have already been producing them for their own platforms.

Talking about licence production as an indication of defficiency is another joke matter for a member from a country like Iran which is producing illegal copies of foreign designs, modifying them with cheap alternatives as If something new.
With same percpective, I can easily claim that Without foreign products which was ordered in past, Iran CAN'T produce anything. End of the stroy !!!

Last edited:
In past, Similar Iranians whose brains are crushed with "Iran strong" propagandaes, were calling Turkey as "screw masters" and claiming that "Turkey can't produce a sh@t" because Contrary to their "brillant" Iranian brains, The nature of Turks doesn't have a simple connection with science and technology...bla bla bla

so Time to time, I just need to remind them How type a dead, washed brains they have When it comes to talk about technological matters, especially capabilities of Turkish defence industry against 1970 model so called %100 domestic Iranian craps. Today, When They are shocked against what we are introducing to them, They created an excuse like "Why are you comparing Iran which is under sanctions against Turkey ? Actually, We don2t compare ourselves with Iran since We are not in same league. We just respond what Iranians are/were claiming in past/present.

I realized that Iranian gangs started letting Turkish related matters to introduce their very same habits to Pakistani related threads to talk as If They completed their industrial revolutions 100 years ago and started fQcking with others as If they are the masters of those technologies. Someone should remind them that They don't have any idea What a FLIR or MFD stands on their non-rotating guns/"%100 domestic" English alphabets cockpits in 2010-11. Year is 2014. It is too less time scale to introduce your expertize against countries that is producing them for their own platforms.
Bro,who pissed you off?
Relax,we know who we are what we have and what we can,dont take some fanboys to serious;)

Last edited:
Bro,who pissed you off?
Relax,we know who we are what we have and what we can,dont take some fanboys to serious;)

Indeed bro. You know I never take fanboys serious but Sometimes, Crushing the egoes of such lowlifes make my day. :) It is something like shaking bodies swimming in their own testosterone to remind who they are, What they are doing..

Back
Top Bottom