What's new

Auto industry needs to be developed: study

First we need agriculture revolution then industrial revolution....

I think every prime minister shall be compel to play capitalism 2 so to know how firms work and managed.....or industry giants.....to give a glimps that how to manage resources......

Agriculture first? Are you sure? Make the rich blood sucker jageerdars/waderas/ feudals more rich & more powerful...? This sector doesn't even pay taxes. Pakistan need massive industrialization along with agriculture & farm outputs. Pakistan currently stands with sub sahara African countries in industralization field. Look at Asian countries they are rapidly progressing in industrial outputs, even countries like Vietnam, SriLanka & Bdsh are trying their level best to bring as many industries as possible on the other hand Pakistan is doing nothing.

By Agriculture revolution i mean dividing land equally. No jagidaars/ waderas ! industrialization is Capitlaism. Rich owning his business and poor (labourer) paid minimum wage. We are not ready for that. You should read more of my posts above....

If you guys can't develop your own Auto industry give Indians a chance to invest in pakistan. We are the 4 th largest producers and soon to be 2nd in the world. Atleast respect our exprience insetting up auto manufacturing industries. India can help catalyze pakistani auto sector growth. Better to import from the neighbour than importing expensive cars from west.

@KRAIT

this was the car they were selling in 3 different versions ranging PKR 2.5-3 lacs back in 2006-7

images

@KRAIT this was the SUV

636423d1143415200-revo-fan-club-boltoro_26u_pakwheels-com-_u4v_pakwheels-com-.jpg

and this was the truck

kitajci-4-foto_4219952_11803055_12601593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who is associated with Manufacturing sector and with a farming background, I have just one concern: Dealing with Energy scarcity. Pakistanis are very productive people. Our textile sector until recently was probably the most productive in the world. Our cement industry is the best in the region.

I am against opening of our economy until and unless we reduce our energy shortfall. From Pakistan to Bangladesh, the entire region is energy defecient. But energy defeciency in Pakistan is largely artificial and can be brought to manageable levels in three years.

@cb4 Actually automobile is must for a vibrant economy. Transport of goods heavily depend on these. Everyday I see, many autorikshaws, lorry, trucks, tractors etc. built in India delivering goods and working like Blood to the human body.

When you have domestic automobile industry, the cost is comparatively low and hence the price is low. That means any one can afford an automobile for trade and business purposes.

India is full with Tata trucks, Mahindra pick ups, Bajaj Autos etc.

Also, the bike and bus section provides much needed transportation which helps in migration and up down for people to go to their jobs and return home in time. Due to competition, we have great bikes both service wise and mileage wise which is used in villages and in metros.

If Public Transportation is implemented, then i'm all for it. It benefits human migration and that i 100% agree. But generally speaking, Automobile is a luxury not everyone can afford. Yes your are correct to point out it creates jobs but my question would be what sort of job ? We don't produce anything substantial so how would that promote trade and for business purpose as you say ? Still i say we need to build a basic ground and that is agriculture. People need to have their stomachs full first

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys can't develop your own Auto industry give Indians a chance to invest in pakistan. We are the 4 th largest producers and soon to be 2nd in the world. Atleast respect our exprience insetting up auto manufacturing industries. India can help catalyze pakistani auto sector growth. Better to import from the neighbour than importing expensive cars from west.

Joint Venture with India, Iran, China,Turkey, Korea, Japan and USA, instead of Importing cars.

honestly man suzuki mehrans interior has not changed since its birth !!!!!!!!!!!

the only diff was earlier it was known as alto later MEHRAN :bad:

so it shows no progress !!!!

Back
Top Bottom