What's new

Australian soldiers mutilated corpses of Afghan insurgents.

Do you know what's even sicker? Cutting off peoples heads for fun.

Why be sympathizers of terrorsits .. why wud someone care if they are are peeed on or heads and hands chopped off before been shipped to their families?

I fail to understand !!!
I am hoping the soldiers were using gloves while chopping their bits off , I wud be fearful of contracting something nasty like , utter-scum-virus from them..
Rot in hell!!

What happen to the " civilized " world :lol:

So some of you ARE funny after all.. if yours do it U keep mum , if shias kil sunnis its or vice-verse , it become internal matter but if someone else kills even terrorists , all hell break loose.. suddenly some of U start gloating about human rights...
Guess what , Human rights are FOR humans..not barbarians !

@El Weirdo
There is a big difference between " terrorists " and " rational " people. When a terrorist kills someone it doesn't matter how he did it because he is a terrorist, while the civilized man should have behaved in a way to represent the RATIONAL.

My 2 cents

I'm sure @anonymus will agree with me on that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are justifying their act? What difference is there between ur army and Taliban then?
Retard WEST and its ******* standards. Bringing war to a country in the name of freedom.

Boo effing hoo.

If you can't tell the difference between operational necessity and mutilation, that is your problem.

The ADF is more than likely to let these diggers off with a rap on the knuckles.

PS: In any case, why are you guys sympathizing with the Taliban, they're the ones blowing up your police academies and markets. They are sub-human as far as I'm concerned.

Why be sympathizers of terrorsits .. why wud someone care if they are are peeed on or heads and hands chopped off before been shipped to their families?

I fail to understand !!!
I am hoping the soldiers were using gloves while chopping their bits off , I wud be fearful of contracting something nasty like , utter-scum-virus from them..
Rot in hell!!

When you kill an enemy combatant, he is no longer a threat, no longer your enemy. Universal respect for the dead should be mandatory IMO.

Now how do you think this goes down with the locals? The talibs are supposed to be the savages right?
Then how come these pious. righteous, professional foreign warriors act as savage as their enemies?

Last of all, Mr Obama once said that this is a war of 'hearts and minds', even though he doesn't live up to that thought...
You don't really win hearts and minds by savagery and mutilation.

@El Weirdo
There is a big difference between " terrorists " and " rational " people. When a terrorist kills someone it doesn't matter how he did it because he is a terrorist, while the civilized man should have behaved in a way to represent the RATIONAL.

My 2 cents

I'm sure @anonymus will agree with me on that ;)

I know where Ur coming from @Yzd Khalifa.. BUT please dont expect the soldiers to be rational when their own friends and countrymen are killed and perhaps regularly fired on upon day in and day out ...and mere surviving each day is an achievement within itself.
@anonymus , where is my thanks ;)

When you kill an enemy combatant, he is no longer a threat, no longer your enemy. Universal respect for the dead should be mandatory IMO.

Now how do you think this goes down with the locals? The talibs are supposed to be the savages right?
Then how come these pious. righteous, professional foreign warriors act as savage as their enemies?

Last of all, Mr Obama once said that this is a war of 'hearts and minds', even though he doesn't live up to that thought...
You don't really win hearts of minds by savagery and mutilation.

read my answer to Yzd Khalifa

People are pretending that the so called "mutilation"(It's not mutilation) was done for kicks, when that isn't true.

Are doctors committing "war crimes" and "mutilating" too when they perform Autopsy's on people who have died in Afghanistan?

I know where Ur coming from @Yzd Khalifa.. BUT please dont expect the soldiers to be rational when their own friends and countrymen are killed and perhaps regularly fired on upon day in and day out ...and mere surviving each day is an achievement within itself.
@anonymus , where is my thanks ;)

Bro,

I understand the point you are trying to make, but those radicals and the ones who cheer out loud for them will take it the other way around per say. I understand how much of a plight of humanity those elements represent, but don't you think that we are giving the radicals more reasons to kill us all?

People are pretending that the so called "mutilation"(It's not mutilation) was done for kicks, when that isn't true.

Are doctors committing "war crimes" and "mutilating" too when they perform Autopsy's on people who have died in Afghanistan?

Please don't play stupid, and don't compare this act to the professional surgical operations of doctors for medical reasons and often which are approved by the patient themselves to undergo operation.

Do you know what's even sicker? Cutting off peoples heads for fun.

What are you soldiers doing in Afghanistan in the first place? You have no business in Afghanistan and no right to be there.

Please don't play stupid, and don't compare this act to the professional surgical operations of doctors for medical reasons and often which are approved by the patient themselves to undergo operation.

What are you soldiers doing in Afghanistan in the first place? You have no business in Afghanistan and no right to be there.

No. Let's stick to the topic. Barbaric Afghans who blow themselves up and kill and maim to keep in place an uncivilized way of life. Beautiful western nations who liberate and teach the barbarians a civilized way of life such as mutilating corpses and urinating on them. Who are you to criticize this newly introduced civilization ?

Why so much fuss , aren't they always ready to blow themselves up ? It just a hand ...chill out :P

Now days professional army are mutilating other army soldiers after they are dead for pride,then here its was just a talib. Hope he will manage 72 virgins with one hand :P

How do the "patients" approve an Autopsy if they are dead? lol.

Australia is part of ISAF and are in Afghanistan to clear it as a haven for terrorists and are now there to build a stable government and military.

Unlike other countries in the region, most civilized Western and Eastern countries find it's their obligation to help out other countries like Afghanistan and even now Syria when atrocities are happening.

But lets not turn this into another "why are they there" thread." This whole thing is certainly an over reaction. The hands were taken for identification purposes, not for kicks and i think most people can live with that considering they are Taliban scum who blow up women and children, and who cut off peoples heads for fun.

Australia is part of ISAF and are in Afghanistan to clear it as a haven for terrorists and are now there to build a stable government and military.

Unlike other countries in the region, most civilized Western and Eastern countries find it's their obligation to help out other countries like Afghanistan and even now Syria when atrocities are happening.

But lets not turn this into another "why are they there" thread." This whole thing is certainly an over reaction. The hands were taken for identification purposes, not for kicks and i think most people can live with that considering they are Taliban scum who blow up women and children, and who cut off peoples heads for fun.

I wasn't talking about an autopsy, most of the surgeries doctors in the battlefield perform aren't autopsies, there surgical procedures on limbs and you tried to compare the mutilation and severing by Australian troops of a hand of a dead combatant as a surgical procedure which is invalid. Doctors do things for medical reasons and purposes the hand removal was just an act of barbarity and savagery, besides if you want to take someone's finger print you can do it on the spot with ink and a certain type of paper.

Back
Top Bottom