What's new

Australian military study on 27 feb air skirmish

And happily one F16 lost for 1 mig 21 including pilot.
Not this again. You have no evidence for this claim. Americans counted our F16...they are all accounted for. American gov wants to stay out of this debate so they claim ignorance. Abhi never fired a missile. All missiles were found at he crash site.

Possibly, IAF never expected that PAF would launch so many aircrafts, during attack.

yawwwnnn!!

boobpin na bataya?
It's understandable as after 27th Feb, most Indians are in the labour ward. :lol:

screenshot_25620610_163250-jpg.564411

Or may be they were sufficient to counter the deployment of Pakistan forces.

Shooting down of IAF jets was a collateral damage. The real targets were on the ground which oddly no one in India dare to speak or talk about. Its been months now, no media access is given by India to the places where PAF SOWs landed.

Reading stories of Pakistani posters is more exciting than watching Bolywood Khan Saheb. Since the time I exposed to PDF, I have stopped watching Bolywood movies.
Tbh your air force was respectable force for me in past . But now they are exposed .they have failed lied himiliated badly yaar. Koi bhi izat dar aysa kam nhi kerta jesy teri forces ne amraam utha ke dikhaya .

Shooting down of IAF jets was a collateral damage. The real targets were on the ground which oddly no one in India dare to speak or talk about. Its been months now, no media access is given by India to the places where PAF SOWs landed.

Not even DGISPR is dare to talk about. Post a video in which he says that PAF cross LOC and attack any military installations. Just one video.

i think there is a separate thread for posting of indian BS about about 27 feb. no need to open a new thread.
IAF caught asleep and they failed to deploy sufficient jets to intercept pak jets and those who tried to challenge PAF paid heavy price. losing su 30, mig 21 , mi 17 resulting in sacking of the western air command chief.

Tbh your air force was respectable force for me in past . But now they are exposed .they have failed lied himiliated badly yaar. Koi bhi izat dar aysa kam nhi kerta jesy teri forces ne amraam utha ke dikhaya .

Are thik hai Khan sahab par F16 wala credit to redo. Hamne to AAP ko Mig 21ka credit de diya. Balakot pe as ke per gira ke valid Aa Gaye unka bhi credit AAP nahi dete. Ye to kanjusi hai Khan sahab. Phir mat Nolan's ki Chhota ab aaha nahi manta.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom