What's new

Australia world's 'dumb blonde'

Jana, I must myself state, you use every opportunity to take a jibe at India, no matter what the topic you kinda try to twist it. I look forward to your posts especially with your journalistic background. I expect a lot from you. I undestand its your Pakistani genes that get the better of you, when you hear the name India.But you are certainly intelligent and constructive. I am sure of that. I hope in the future you would use your discretion

Simon Anholt is obviously blond himself, as his statements are clearly ridiculous and idiotic.

Our tourism industry is thriving and is a large part of our GDP, yet he claims it's doing poorly and no one is coming.

Also he claims we are all unintelligent, yet we have 1 of the best education systems in the world.

Also i am pretty sure America has a more of a stereotype of being stupid, then Australia.

Calling an intelligent country, unintelligent is really unintelligent. :azn:

None-sense, we Chinese are headed there in droves dressed badly in our large sun hats and taking picturesconstantly .

China is forecast to become Australia’s largest inbound tourism

China is forecast to become Australia’s largest inbound tourism market within seven years and its largest trading partner. To build this trade relationship, Austrade’s event ‘Celebrate Australia’ in Shanghai gets underway Saturday, 21st October.

Austrade’s Shanghai-based Senior Trade Commissioner, Christopher Wright said one of Celebrate Australia’s aims (from 21-31 October) is to increase awareness of what Australia has to offer in terms of travel, fashion, entertainment, food and beverages, business and education. .....

China airline doubles its flights to Australia

The move comes as the airline seeks to capitalise on growing tourism links with China.

China Southern will this month increase from 10 flights a week over Sydney and Melbourne to 24 to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

The new schedule includes moves at the end of October to double the daily Sydney- Guangzhou flights and the daily Melbourne-Guangzhou flights, as well as a new three-times-a-week service to Brisbane, due to start on November 2.

The airline briefly flew to Brisbane in the late 1990s but cancelled the service when the Asian economic crisis hit.

The new services, using a mix of Airbus A330-300 and A330-200 aircraft, boost the presence of the SkyTeam aviation alliance in Australia....
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...hts-to-australia/story-e6frg8zx-1225937362562

Tourism boom from China, in numbers

The 10th day of the 10th month of 2010 multiplies the attraction for Chinese couples to make their vows -- Mandarin for 10-10-10 means perfection and flawlessness -- and cash registers are ringing from Kunming to Cairns.

It also represents a change of guard for the tourism industry, as operators that once had a yen for holidaying Japanese turn to the Chinese arriving in Australia in record numbers.

Honeymooners Wei Feng Xi and Lin Ling Yang, of Guangdong province, in southern China, were attracted by the wow factor of the Great Barrier Reef.

"We will show our friends at home and say: 'This is Australia!'," Mr Xi, 29, said through a translator in Cairns, brandishing photos of their trip to the reef
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...china-in-numbers/story-e6frg6nf-1225936193419

Hope you stocked up on Didgeridoo
:smitten::smitten:

None-sense, we Chinese are headed there in droves dressed badly in our large sun hats and taking picturesconstantly .

China airline doubles its flights to Australia

China airline doubles its flights to Australia | The Australian

Tourism boom from China, in numbers

Tourism boom from China, in numbers | The Australian

Hope you stocked up on Didgeridoo
:smitten::smitten:

Did you misread my post? I said our tourism industry is "thriving" which means it's doing very well :P

and yes there is plenty of Didgeridoos for all :cheers:

Do you or your following country have the following things?

A refrigerator
A wifi internet connection.
Underwater torpedos
Electric drill
Notepad
A Tank
Electronic Pacemaker
Black box flight recorder
Wine cask
Bionic ear

All these things were invented in Australia. :azn:

You don't have to offer any explanations buddy. We all know Australia is a great country.

Back
Top Bottom