What's new

Attn: Wikileaks claims Gen. Kayani supports drone strikes

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Several days ago a "Wikileaks report" came out claiming Gen. Kayani supported and wanted more drone strikes.

I have come across information that indicates that, that specific Wikileaks report is fabricated and untrue. My sources tell me the Wikileaks report was fabricate by no other then CIA to malign credibility of Gen. Kayani.

CIA using fabricated Wikileaks report to spread propaganda in favor of US foreign policy.

So let's get the record straight...as of now I do believe the Wikileaks report is fabricated and untrue, I have come across no reliable information confirming the report to be true.

I don't know if you are being paid for this job but look at the bigger picture. Wikileaks is spot on when it comes to politicians but bias when it cones to gernali? What else is left to be destroyed. You know, once Pakistan destroyed her ego and went for aid, she deserves this, even worse. Wish politicians and generals were not corrupt. You destroyed this country!

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

And people as well.

Don't know if news is correct but people of NWFP support these drone attacks and few drones attacks on Saudi royal and UAE shiekh deserve, who are supporting taliban and financing hardline madrassas in Pakistan

Don't know if news is correct but people of NWFP support these drone attacks and few drones attacks on Saudi royal and UAE shiekh deserve, who are supporting taliban and financing hardline madrassas in Pakistan

What makes you say that we, people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (formerly NWFP) supports these drones?

Several days ago a "Wikileaks report" came out claiming Gen. Kayani supported and wanted more drone strikes.

I have come across information that indicates that, that specific Wikileaks report is fabricated and untrue. My sources tell me the Wikileaks report was fabricate by no other then CIA to malign credibility of Gen. Kayani.

CIA using fabricated Wikileaks report to spread propaganda in favor of US foreign policy.

So let's get the record straight...as of now I do believe the Wikileaks report is fabricated and untrue, I have come across no reliable information confirming the report to be true.

which credibility ????????????? can you explain ?

Noone in pakistan supports drone attacks.

Claimed by ANP,,,a majority party rules NWFP....otherwise it would be stopped by now. Even Imran Khan dharna was failure in NWFP. After all support from hardline islamic parties like JI and JUI he raised one or two thousand people.

@ Everyone..... who wants to reply to this :crazy: and uninformed dude? man I just wanna enjoy watching the show....:pop:

Claimed by ANP,,,a majority party rules NWFP....otherwise it would be stopped by now. Even Imran Khan dharna was failure in NWFP. After all support from hardline islamic parties like JI and JUI he raised one or two thousand people.

You are living in fool's paradise. But let me take you out of it.

ANP is anti-Pakistan from the very beginning - read some history about them as they were even against the creation of Pakistan. Also, they changed the name of the Province to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, making the people of Hazara chanting for a separate province even though they could've changed the name to something common to the whole of NWFP i.e. Sarhad or Abaseen, which is a step toward partition by ANP and your establishment both the present Govt. and Army can't and couldn't do a jack about it. They knew it, changing the name will rift ethnic violences in the province but still they went ahead with changing the name. Wakeup sleeping beauty...

Now, why wouldn't ANP support the drones as they wants to see the country in continuous chaos and anarchy which would help achieve their agenda - a divided Pakistan and ofcourse they've external help in achieving this.

You're ill-informed about Imran Khan's dharna too. I was there for the whole two days and there were more than 50,000 people at the dharna, this forum is full of those pictures and video. It was such a successful Dharna that all other political parties started bashing PTI and IK out of their envious since PTI is becoming the party of Pakistan and it's people not any western stooges etc. Do a bit of research before spewing any venom.

Drone strikes was started during the time of army rule..Did they oppose it then?or try to shoot them down?Now they are putting blame on civilian govt,as if it is just the civilian govt is stopping them from shooting down drones.If supporting drone strikes is a crime,then pak army is as complicit as civilian govt.

@ Humanfirst

Very nicely put. The Govt. was installed their to be used as a scapegoat. Army which was once considered as one of the highly respectable institution in the eyes of each Pakistani from every walk of life, their image is deteriorating with the passage of every single day and is killing me myself to see this. When it comes to saving the country from a threat by the Govt. they take it down as a coup considering the need of the time and their utmost duty but when it comes to the sovereignty and security of the general populace, they wait for the permission of the democratic Govt. and blame them for any mishandling of the affair... and show at the circus continues...

@ Humanfirst

Very nicely put. The Govt. was installed their to be used as a scapegoat. Army which was once considered as one of the highly respectable institution in the eyes of each Pakistani from every walk of life, their image is deteriorating with the passage of every single day and is killing me myself to see this. When it comes to saving the country from a threat by the Govt. they take it down as a coup considering the need of the time and their utmost duty but when it comes to the sovereignty and security of the general populace, they wait for the permission of the democratic Govt. and blame them for any mishandling of the affair... and show at the circus continues...

Agree with you Astanosh, however if the drones were started in Army ruled Govt. so does it warrant that no one can stop them now? That govt had given Implied consent to the drones, while the frequency and resultant killings out of drones was bit low compared with the magnitude of present drones attacks.

Apart from foolish statement that People of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa are for drones as I have people (driver, watchman, gardener) around me from Khyber whose close relatives and/or family members have been killed in drones, We cannot simply close our eyes by simply saying that oooh it was previous Govt. It sounds foolish now, this govt is out of its honeymoon period, they should make it clear and take the people in confidence about their version about drones.

@ innocentboy

My dear, you've got to understand the great game and how our Army and the present Govt. is being used as they had been before. The one aspect of that great game is to make the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa+FATA stand up against Pakistan and their establishment - which slowly and steadily is being performed, I won't go into details but the installation of ANP, changing the name of the province and drone attacks is a mean use to achieve one aspect of that great game. Now the other aspect is to make the people of Pakistan start hatting their forces and the institutions affiliated with it, and the recent events does show us exactly what I've stated, resulting in a sort of civil war and see Pakistan dismantles into different parts. I hope the Army brass wake up to the situation and start taking measures and actions.

Back
Top Bottom